Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A song for Col U? 16:09 - Jul 30 with 693 viewsLeadbelly

New signings Walker & Ibhere already have their own terrace (I wish) songs but I don't recall anything specific sung for Watt and/or Eastmond. when they were on loan last season. Not saying it didn't happen, I just don't recall it if it did.

Dickson and Pappoe may also perform heroic deeds worthy of a song. Not sure we'll see much of Mason Spence but you never know.

Any ideas?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

A song for Col U? on 07:51 - Jul 31 with 663 viewsnoah4x4

Sanchez Watt has had two distinct compositions loudly sung in his honour during pre-season matches. (clears throat)....;

"Olay Olay; Olay Olayyy; Sanchez Watt Watt Watt" and "You Watt; You Watt?" (e.g. the latter when opposition fans let out a murmur).

Most other new players have also heard some positive gurgling sounds as our budding Rice/Lloyd-Webber types in the South Stand explore the possibilities. No doubt a new 'witty ditty' (as in "'.....Magnus plays in front of Walker....") will emerge for all.

Is it my imagination; but do Col U fans have the widest repertoire of songs in the football league? Other songs may be more famous (example; West Ham's Bubbles) but they do "You only have one song...". Admittedly; Spurs fans mumbled a bit; and as for the Ipswich; don't they ever sing?

400 advance tickets already sold for Gillingham.....you might hear OUR noise in Essex (maybe globally if you tune into BBC Essex).
A song for Col U? on 09:37 - Jul 31 with 657 viewsLeadbelly

Admittedly I am biased but Leeds do have a significant repertoire.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

A song for Col U? on 14:28 - Jul 31 with 646 viewsBarsidepete

A song for Col U? on 09:37 - Jul 31 by Leadbelly

Admittedly I am biased but Leeds do have a significant repertoire.

No that's fine. One of the greatest clubs ever. I've watched The Damned United about a half dozen times ..

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024