By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Video Wall
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Tables
Stats
Squad
Ground Guide
Paper View
Betting
Shop
WeirdPenguin:All
Blogs
Threads
Comments
Polls
Reports
Ratings
Predictions
Team Selector
Forum
Reply
AFC Wimbledon friendly
at 19:43 25 Jul 2026
Yes, I remember my brolly being confiscated before the game although I got it back afterwards
Forum
Thread
AFC Wimbledon friendly
at 17:18 24 Jul 2026
Hello
Our upcoming friendly vs Wimbledon - I cannot see any tickets on sale on the offish. Will it be pay on the day only?
Thanks in advance
Forum
Reply
LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE - ENTER HERE
at 20:21 8 Jun 2026
In
Please log in to use all the site's facilities
WeirdPenguin
Site Scores
Prediction League:
13
TOTAL:
13
© FansNetwork 2026