Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 09:01 - Jan 24 with 11951 viewsHarry_Dale

Rochdale observer reporting Kennedy is heading back to us on loan.
Jason Kennedy on 09:14 - Jan 24 with 8518 viewsRalphs12

Lund and JK is quite a midfield partnership
Jason Kennedy on 09:15 - Jan 24 with 8509 viewssandylaner1

YESSS!

dat midfield KHBA
Jason Kennedy on 09:26 - Jan 24 with 8437 viewsDaley_Lama

Jason Kennedy on 09:15 - Jan 24 by sandylaner1

YESSS!

dat midfield KHBA

Bratfut reporting it too.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/10961036.Bradford_City_target_anothe

Poll: DF in or out

Jason Kennedy on 09:34 - Jan 24 with 8363 viewsHarry_Dale

He fits the bill as to exactly what we need. As mentioned previously, with Dicker gone, any injury to Cav sees us light in the DMF. Kennedy would easily slot back in and in my opinion, become a regular!
Jason Kennedy on 09:37 - Jan 24 with 8344 viewsYouTubeDale

This team just gets better.

Jack will be doing cartwheels. And with Jason being here to the end of the season, wouldn't it be great for him to share in our celebrations, FGs permitting. Oh, and perhaps a perm move back next year. There is no risk in this appointment. He knows us and we know him. We don't have to teach him how we play, our work ethics etc, etc. I am sure he has the personality to fit in immediately. He is a true professional and will be as fit as a fiddle. I guess he can't play tomorrow or we could have looked forward to a JK special into the back of the onion sack.

Happy, happy, happy.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 9:39]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jason Kennedy on 09:44 - Jan 24 with 8281 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Is he cup-tied?
Jason Kennedy on 09:44 - Jan 24 with 8281 viewsTrue_Blue2

Not eligible for FA Cup unfortunately
Jason Kennedy on 09:44 - Jan 24 with 8275 viewsTrue_Blue2

Jason Kennedy on 09:44 - Jan 24 by Albert_Whitehurst

Is he cup-tied?

He came on as a sub in first round when they lost to Rotherham
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy on 09:45 - Jan 24 with 8257 viewsDaley_Lama

Jason Kennedy on 09:37 - Jan 24 by YouTubeDale

This team just gets better.

Jack will be doing cartwheels. And with Jason being here to the end of the season, wouldn't it be great for him to share in our celebrations, FGs permitting. Oh, and perhaps a perm move back next year. There is no risk in this appointment. He knows us and we know him. We don't have to teach him how we play, our work ethics etc, etc. I am sure he has the personality to fit in immediately. He is a true professional and will be as fit as a fiddle. I guess he can't play tomorrow or we could have looked forward to a JK special into the back of the onion sack.

Happy, happy, happy.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 9:39]

For anybody who is wondering, even if Hilly was mindful to play him tomorrow (which he wouldn't be) then he couldn't play as he is cup tied, played in Bratfuts 3-0 defeat to Rovrum.

Jason Kennedy on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 7881 viewsDaleaholic

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Jason Kennedy on 10:47 - Jan 24 with 7863 viewslurker

Delighted with this news. JK was always team Rochdale. Just got his head turned briefly by Bradford's Mahoosive money offer
Jason Kennedy on 11:14 - Jan 24 with 7706 viewsRotherhamDale

It's official!

Possession with progression.

Jason Kennedy on 11:53 - Jan 24 with 7472 viewskirbys

"O Happy Day", immense signing to add to the quality this team has.
Jason Kennedy on 11:53 - Jan 24 with 7471 views100notout

Perhaps the long distance travelling wasn't too much of a problem after all!

Quite pleased with this - a good player who will do a job for us. We're not exactly short of quality in midfield but he does provide experience and cover for injuries / suspensions.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Jason Kennedy on 12:08 - Jan 24 with 7368 viewsYouTubeDale

I know the goal is for Darlington but you can watch it over and over again...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jason Kennedy on 12:08 - Jan 24 with 7365 views1907

Was consistently in the top 3 best players in his 4 years here. What a magnificent signing this really is. Cav sitting in behind JK and Lund is terrifying for all the other teams in this league. If we keep hold of Hogan now I think we can win the league.
Jason Kennedy on 12:10 - Jan 24 with 7347 views100notout

Jason Kennedy on 12:08 - Jan 24 by 1907

Was consistently in the top 3 best players in his 4 years here. What a magnificent signing this really is. Cav sitting in behind JK and Lund is terrifying for all the other teams in this league. If we keep hold of Hogan now I think we can win the league.

Would be surprised to see Cav and JK in the team - one or the other for me

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Jason Kennedy on 12:18 - Jan 24 with 7304 viewsParkinsGimp

If he replaces Cavanagh then all good and well. But do we have to keep going backwards.
Poor Jas not played much for Bradfurt so not sure if hes gone down hill. Would of liked someone new for fresh impetus.
Shame he's cup-tied.
Jason Kennedy on 12:30 - Jan 24 with 7215 viewsSuddenLad

Jason Kennedy on 12:18 - Jan 24 by ParkinsGimp

If he replaces Cavanagh then all good and well. But do we have to keep going backwards.
Poor Jas not played much for Bradfurt so not sure if hes gone down hill. Would of liked someone new for fresh impetus.
Shame he's cup-tied.

Going backwards ? Are you serious ? He's better than the player who has left and who he will replace.

He is an addition to the squad which will improves the strength, depth and ability of players available.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jason Kennedy on 12:33 - Jan 24 with 7194 viewsParkinsGimp

I really hope you right mate. I just not happy with going back to old players who have not performed since leaving. I was upset when he left but please lets not cream our knickers just yet , lets see how he performs. Seems Dicker was supposed to be an amazing player but we never saw it? I worried as to why he cant catch the Bradfurt team on reg basis that's all? If he replaces Cavanagh then that may be good he could link up well with Lund?
Having said all that I would have Perkins back tomorrow :-)
Jason Kennedy on 12:36 - Jan 24 with 7175 viewsRotherhamDale

Jason Kennedy on 12:33 - Jan 24 by ParkinsGimp

I really hope you right mate. I just not happy with going back to old players who have not performed since leaving. I was upset when he left but please lets not cream our knickers just yet , lets see how he performs. Seems Dicker was supposed to be an amazing player but we never saw it? I worried as to why he cant catch the Bradfurt team on reg basis that's all? If he replaces Cavanagh then that may be good he could link up well with Lund?

Cavs been excellent. He won't be replaced.

Possession with progression.

Jason Kennedy on 12:40 - Jan 24 with 7146 viewsDaley_Lama

Jason Kennedy on 12:33 - Jan 24 by ParkinsGimp

Bratfut fan says it's because he doesn't fit in with their hoof it tactics.

Jason Kennedy on 13:21 - Jan 24 with 6947 viewsnordenblue

Jason Kennedy on 12:30 - Jan 24 by SuddenLad

Going backwards ? Are you serious ? He's better than the player who has left and who he will replace.

He is an addition to the squad which will improves the strength, depth and ability of players available.

Youre best not even replying to most his posts, he only writes things to get a reaction,anybody in the right mind questioning bringing back one of the most consistent players in our most successful period ever needs medical assistance,and to describe it as a backward step is nothing but laughable
Jason Kennedy on 13:24 - Jan 24 with 6913 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Bloomin marvellous.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Jason Kennedy on 13:26 - Jan 24 with 6889 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Jason Kennedy on 12:36 - Jan 24 by RotherhamDale

Cavs been excellent. He won't be replaced.

Excellent is a bit strong, he's stopped making the stupid mistakes he used to. JK is a far better player hands down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024