Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round 18:57 - Jan 27 with 2834 viewsDave_Everton

We have a worrying habit of losing our nerve, at home in the FA Cup, when Wembley gets a little closer. Last year against Wigan is the obvious one, but we dipped to Villa, similarly, a few seasons back. That said, the departure of Moyes appears to have relaxed the players somewhat (and the entire club, by all accounts). His fear of losing in big games - and setting up his sides accordingly - was very galling season on season.
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:00 - Jan 27 with 2807 viewsairedale

There's a lot of people down here that don't mind too much if you win Dave.
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:05 - Jan 27 with 2768 viewsDave_Everton

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:00 - Jan 27 by airedale

There's a lot of people down here that don't mind too much if you win Dave.

Our season probably rests on it, as we won't sustain our 'push for 4th place'. I have been enjoying your Europa League campaign, on telly. Bit jealous, too.
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:07 - Jan 27 with 2748 viewsmonmouth

Even when we were 2-1 up at Goody with 8 mins to go in 1983 we couldn't beat you mate, so I'd relax if I were you. Even Martinez managed to beat us with you. Nailed on scouse win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:09 - Jan 27 with 2739 viewscantong

You are going out deal with it. Cardiff for a 4th FA Cup final? And 2nd FA cup win
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:10 - Jan 27 with 2737 viewsDave_Everton

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:07 - Jan 27 by monmouth

Even when we were 2-1 up at Goody with 8 mins to go in 1983 we couldn't beat you mate, so I'd relax if I were you. Even Martinez managed to beat us with you. Nailed on scouse win.

Good memory, there, Monmouth! Swansea get a lot of admiration around these parts, although we do seem to have a bit of a hoodoo over you.
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 2731 viewsDave_Everton

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:09 - Jan 27 by cantong

You are going out deal with it. Cardiff for a 4th FA Cup final? And 2nd FA cup win

Banter! Expecting a close game.
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:13 - Jan 27 with 2703 viewspencoedjack

Did you go when you won the FA cup ?

Have you ever seen your club Red or Blue win a major cup final ?
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:16 - Jan 27 with 2683 viewsDave_Everton

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:13 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

No squabbling on my thread, but Cantong set himself up for a fall there.
Login to get fewer ads

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 2664 viewscantong

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:13 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

So are you telling me past cups are not relevant to a clubs history?
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:28 - Jan 27 with 2619 viewsunion_jack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:19 - Jan 27 by cantong

In your case, it really is history though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:30 - Jan 27 with 2603 viewspencoedjack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:19 - Jan 27 by cantong

Not at all I asked were you there ..... as for a Dragon using 'clubs history' in a sentence
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:33 - Jan 27 with 2579 viewscantong

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:28 - Jan 27 by union_jack

In your case, it really is history though.

Will never change the fact Cardiffs name is on the cup, and Swanseas will never be on the cup of the best domestic competition in the world
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 19:34]
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:39 - Jan 27 with 2543 viewsGeoffThom

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:33 - Jan 27 by cantong

Will never change the fact Cardiffs name is on the cup, and Swanseas will never be on the cup of the best domestic competition in the world

Yeah and we'd never get to the prem before you either dream on sonny every dog gets his day you've won one cup so have we only diff ours was in the modern era when films are in colour and yours are in faded black and white with charabangs for coaches if and when one of us wins another We'll talk about it then
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 2521 viewsblackswan

was going to say that as long as you do a wigan or better still a portsmouth
i could live with it but then remembered the final is at Wembley not won there since 1927 have you
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:47 - Jan 27 with 2502 viewscantong

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:39 - Jan 27 by GeoffThom

Yeah and we'd never get to the prem before you either dream on sonny every dog gets his day you've won one cup so have we only diff ours was in the modern era when films are in colour and yours are in faded black and white with charabangs for coaches if and when one of us wins another We'll talk about it then

And you'll never win the first prem derby , I can smell the first welsh prem double as well
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:49 - Jan 27 with 2487 viewspencoedjack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:47 - Jan 27 by cantong

And you'll never win the first prem derby , I can smell the first welsh prem double as well

Well it is your 2 cup finals mush ....
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:53 - Jan 27 with 2472 viewsGeoffThom

Possibility as your one up sad thing is when your demoted and do a Portsmouth be a hell of a long time till your with the big boys again and involved in another derby won't it mind you Bristol rovers will make a good derby for you now fuuuuck of your boring
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:54 - Jan 27 with 2468 viewsjack_lord

Because that was so very important to you. To us, it was just points dropped.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:54 - Jan 27 with 2466 viewsunion_jack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:33 - Jan 27 by cantong

I'm devastated, no, really I am.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 2433 viewsLeonisGod

Hard call that one Dave. Depends which version of us turns up. If (and it's a big if) we are on song then we'll make a good game of it. We still do look very good in patches. But if we play like we have for big chunks of this season then you'll be in the next round easily.

We do seem to like the cup competitions though....
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:08 - Jan 27 with 2406 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:05 - Jan 27 by LeonisGod

Hard call that one Dave. Depends which version of us turns up. If (and it's a big if) we are on song then we'll make a good game of it. We still do look very good in patches. But if we play like we have for big chunks of this season then you'll be in the next round easily.

We do seem to like the cup competitions though....

I think the players, realizing there's no points at stake may actually relax and give the toffees a hard game. We've got to be Everton sometime, why not now?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:40 - Jan 27 with 2327 viewsDewi1jack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:08 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the players, realizing there's no points at stake may actually relax and give the toffees a hard game. We've got to be Everton sometime, why not now?

This is it.
Beat Utd finally at their home.
Beat Everton and finally lay that to bed.
Go and win the FA Cuppppah at our second home, so the obnoxious cousins can watch a cup final won in black and white again.
Difference is, this time the opposition will be in colour.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:41 - Jan 27 with 2322 viewsjack_lord

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:08 - Jan 27 by Brynmill_Jack

We've got a better chance of winning if we were Everton :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:41 - Jan 27 with 2318 viewsgyrjack

Well u must be getting on a bit butt!
Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 20:44 - Jan 27 with 2303 viewsgyrjack

Good News for Swansea in the 5th Round on 19:53 - Jan 27 by GeoffThom

Possibility as your one up sad thing is when your demoted and do a Portsmouth be a hell of a long time till your with the big boys again and involved in another derby won't it mind you Bristol rovers will make a good derby for you now fuuuuck of your boring

Dont forget Newport County as a derby, and they cant stand u either!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024