Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#screwedwithoutaustin 21:41 - Feb 10 with 4361 viewss1cRanger

Nuff said
#screwedwithoutaustin on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 4354 viewsqprwpg

yup

Twitter: @qprwpg

#screwedwithoutaustin on 21:46 - Feb 10 with 4320 viewsPizanti

Not many teams could deal losing the likes of Austin, Simpson and Philips for the season in the same week ...and we're no exception ...lucky to grab that 6th play off spot!
#screwedwithoutaustin on 21:48 - Feb 10 with 4297 viewsQPRMUSO

We are toothless!
#screwedwithoutaustin on 02:06 - Feb 11 with 4211 viewsSonofNorfolt

& Ale Faurlin. In 10-11 Adel & he were the best two footballers in the division.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 07:53 - Feb 11 with 4158 viewsdaveB

not sure Austin would have made much difference tonight, problem has been the same all season in that the midfield lack pace and play at too slow a tempo plus lack creativity without Phillips. Krancjkar has been a huge disappointment but until the end of the season all our hopes of creating chances rest with him
#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:03 - Feb 11 with 4139 viewsPommyhoop

#screwedwithoutaustin on 07:53 - Feb 11 by daveB

not sure Austin would have made much difference tonight, problem has been the same all season in that the midfield lack pace and play at too slow a tempo plus lack creativity without Phillips. Krancjkar has been a huge disappointment but until the end of the season all our hopes of creating chances rest with him

Agreed.Charlie's goals have just papered over the cracks.Lets face it this type of performance was'nt a one off.There's been a few very similar performances where a CA goal has scraped us a win or even a draw.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2014 8:04]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:05 - Feb 11 with 4138 viewsQPR_John

#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:03 - Feb 11 by Pommyhoop

Agreed.Charlie's goals have just papered over the cracks.Lets face it this type of performance was'nt a one off.There's been a few very similar performances where a CA goal has scraped us a win or even a draw.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2014 8:04]

Got it in one.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:24 - Feb 11 with 4118 viewsMelakaRanger

#screwedwithoutaustin on 21:46 - Feb 10 by Pizanti

Not many teams could deal losing the likes of Austin, Simpson and Philips for the season in the same week ...and we're no exception ...lucky to grab that 6th play off spot!

Regretfully I am beginning to think this way too
Login to get fewer ads

#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:37 - Feb 11 with 4102 viewsPommyhoop

#screwedwithoutaustin on 21:46 - Feb 10 by Pizanti

This phrase is being used alot lately. I think its being slipped in as an early excuse for H if he fails to get us up. If these hyperthetical teams had the financial backing and squad that H has I think they could deal with it. Its not just the injury to Austin especially that has knocked us for 6 its the failure of the management to have a back up incase he got injured.
Lets face it we all thought CA was an injury risk anyway when he failed Hull's medical. F'cking criminal negligence for us just to cross our fingers , wince and shuffle our rosary beads everytime poor old Charlie went in for a challenge.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2014 8:38]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:46 - Feb 11 with 4087 viewsPhildo

#screwedwithoutaustin on 07:53 - Feb 11 by daveB

This

I cannot get that excited about going to see us at all at the moment. I hate it when people blab on about lack of passion in football because you need so much more but if ever there was a side that lacked it it is us this year. Maybe they should just put three spoons of sugar in the pre match tea.

Joking apart we have had a poor spine to the team all year and it was clear from the first minute we were going to get roughed up and cough up the points last night. I do think we are going to fade in this half of the season as we are very easy to work out.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:50 - Feb 11 with 4076 viewsToast_R

Trouble is Johnson looks like he's lost more then just a yard, Zamora is about as mobile as my gran (and she's been dead 10 years) and this Maiga chap, well. Last night he looked like one of those nomady types you find at Power League, you know, has no money but turns up every night just incase there's a team who desperately need a player at late notice.

Afraid our hopes are now on the shoulders of Doyle, can he fire us enough goals to keep us in the mix with the possibility that Austin may return right at the Business end?

He will definetely need service.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 10:10 - Feb 11 with 4018 viewsStanisgod

Forest in the play-offs, mark my words

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

#screwedwithoutaustin on 13:44 - Feb 11 with 3953 viewsMatch82

#screwedwithoutaustin on 08:37 - Feb 11 by Pommyhoop

This phrase is being used alot lately. I think its being slipped in as an early excuse for H if he fails to get us up. If these hyperthetical teams had the financial backing and squad that H has I think they could deal with it. Its not just the injury to Austin especially that has knocked us for 6 its the failure of the management to have a back up incase he got injured.
Lets face it we all thought CA was an injury risk anyway when he failed Hull's medical. F'cking criminal negligence for us just to cross our fingers , wince and shuffle our rosary beads everytime poor old Charlie went in for a challenge.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2014 8:38]

Leicester are having a phenomenal season results wise, I think in some ways that is clouding the view on how well we're doing (points wise) this season. If it wasn't for them, we'd be right at the top of the table.

In our promotion season we had 56 points after 29 games and were top. This season, we have 56 points after 29 games and we're third.

I'm not going to defend Harry's team selection, which is baffling, or his choice of tactics which seems suspect at best. But on a purely results basis we've done a lot better this year than some are giving us credit for.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 14:13 - Feb 11 with 3923 viewsPizanti

#screwedwithoutaustin on 10:10 - Feb 11 by Stanisgod

Nah Forest are looking good ….I think Leicester and Forest will grab the automatic spots.

Us, Burnley, Derby and Reading in the Play-offs ….Reading and Burnley have match winning goalscoring centre forwards so I'd say it's between them!
#screwedwithoutaustin on 15:47 - Feb 11 with 3870 viewswhittocksRs

Even without proper service Austin had the goals in him to just about get us over the line. Can't see us grabbing auto without him.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 16:02 - Feb 11 with 3854 viewsRed_Ranger

#screwedwithoutaustin on 10:10 - Feb 11 by Stanisgod

its been written already. tragic, but I can see it a mile off. not @ Wembley please.
#screwedwithoutaustin on 16:24 - Feb 11 with 3832 viewsQPR442

Harry has known all season that we needed decent cover up front and once again leaves it until its too late do anything, like his tactics at Forest/Derby. He has brought in 4 average strikers (2 of which i'll doubt we will see) instead of getting in a decent one.

He put all his faith in BZ and AJ and we all knew a year ago that they were not up to it.
How many starts for AJ who is a striker and how many goals?

He relies on the same old players that were doing it 10 years ago and like them he has not got better with age.

He got rid of Adel (like him/hate him) he is what we needed in the team, someone who can create and has proved it recently.

He brings in unknowns rather than give our boys a chance 'Hitchcock' who by the way has a better record goal per game ratio that AJ this season.

To top it all, he is so negative when he said he was going to pass his way out of the division? yeah just like some of the hoofball I have seen lately.

No more excuses from Arry, he needs to sort this out because the standard of football in this division bar 3-4 teams is poor and with those players they should be more entertaining to watch.

Rant over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024