Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 44685 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 12 with 3265 viewscrackerjack

FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

Shit defending

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 12 with 3252 viewsharemscarem

Damn!!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 12 with 3245 viewsJackfath

Anyone got a link that works? The wind is affecting my streams

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Feb 12 with 3199 viewsepaul

oh bugger

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Feb 12 with 3173 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 12 by crackerjack

FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

Shit defending

Yup. Too easy that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 3114 viewsJohnw102

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

me as well all mine are f ed up

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 3113 viewsharemscarem

Great save!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 12 with 3028 viewsJackHunt

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Feb 12 by Darran

Hello Tommy.

Hello my friend

Wibble

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 12 with 2985 viewscrackerjack

We're really on the back foot here. Need to compose ourselves & hit them back

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 12 with 2982 viewsharemscarem

What a pass by Bony! Great start from him.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Feb 12 with 2970 viewsDarran

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Feb 12 by haremscarem

Winwood was and is a fantastis musician.

I never thought much about Slash as a guitarist though.

Slash is awesome big Cheap Trick fan.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Feb 12 with 2970 viewscentrestandswan

What is it with us and tall lanky bast..ds ?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 20:23]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Feb 12 with 2946 viewsJackHunt

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

cant watch mine, too bity. hmmm bity...

Wibble

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Feb 12 with 2925 viewsDarran

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Feb 12 by JackHunt

Hello my friend

Good to see you.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Feb 12 with 2908 viewsquiff

Been bright apart from the goal, poor defending. Bloody Barry Horne again too!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Feb 12 with 2873 viewsBanosswan

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/203183/1/stoke-city-vs-swansea-city-fc---delayed

This one posted earlier still works for me.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Feb 12 with 2711 viewsJackHunt

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Feb 12 by Darran

Good to see you.

and you butt. pop in for a stream now and again, hope all is good?

Wibble

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Feb 12 with 2679 viewsDr_Winston

Goal aside we're playing pretty well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 2623 viewsrob

http://www.nutjob.eu/njtvx30.html

best stream i can find
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:29 - Feb 12 with 2616 viewsDarran

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Feb 12 by JackHunt

and you butt. pop in for a stream now and again, hope all is good?

All good hope you're making lots of money you minted bastard.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Feb 12 with 2541 viewsJackHunt

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:29 - Feb 12 by Darran

All good hope you're making lots of money you minted bastard.

Ha! I wish.

This stream is shite, going to turn everything off and watch motd later.

laters. I should be at Napoli game next thurs, I'll give you a wave!

Wibble

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 2418 viewsaspas45

Hernandez new position attacking midfielder - working well.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 20:34]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Feb 12 with 2383 viewsquiff

I despair mun, Horne just stated Poz and Amat (and others) have been "dissapointments at Swansea" clueless tw*t

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Feb 12 with 2363 viewsDarran

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Feb 12 by JackHunt

Ha! I wish.

This stream is shite, going to turn everything off and watch motd later.

laters. I should be at Napoli game next thurs, I'll give you a wave!

Lovely stuff.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Feb 12 with 2331 viewsBLAZE

Think we've been excellent goal aside. Bony great. Adam still a massive, massive c*nt. Picking on the little guys again. He should be off already
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024