Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 43499 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:31 - Feb 12 with 4111 viewskarnataka

Think we need JdG on to give us some fluidity back as we're looking disjointed & keep giving the ball away cheaply.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Feb 12 with 4090 viewsDr_Winston

No need to be that intricate. The cross was on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Feb 12 with 4086 viewsMyrddin

Stoke fans are a joke, they boo Chico. They wind up our players for being slily kicked. Yet they boo when there is a good strong fair tackle.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Feb 12 with 4036 viewsOdgaard

Pablo Sub for JDG comes 10 min to late,
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:33 - Feb 12 with 3974 viewsMyrddin

They've worked out Pablo
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 3882 viewsBLAZE

Ffs should've scored Wilf
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 3877 viewsharemscarem

Crazy chance!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 3851 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Feb 12 by sketty_jack

Routledge havin a mare!

Is that legal in this country?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:35 - Feb 12 with 3801 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

Ffs should've scored Wilf

Good defending mind.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Feb 12 with 3739 viewsDr_Winston

Topic #1 at training tomorrow : Shooting first time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:43 - Feb 12 with 3135 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Feb 12 by Dr_Winston

Topic #1 at training tomorrow : Shooting first time.

Deguzman excepted

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Feb 12 with 3082 viewsDr_Winston

Been by far the better side.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 3010 viewsMyrddin

what a dive! Cheat
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 2991 viewsihatechopra

How the fcuk aren't we winning this ?

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Feb 12 with 2902 viewsChief

aaaahhhh stream just stopped. whats happening?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Feb 12 with 2793 viewsihatechopra

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Feb 12 by Chief

Try channel 5

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Feb 12 with 2737 viewsBanosswan

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:46 - Feb 12 by Chief

http://footyfree.tv/stream12.html

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Feb 12 with 2691 viewsMyrddin

May only get a point from this, but the performance is there. We haven't looked like this in a while.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Feb 12 with 2673 viewsrob

http://hqsport.tv/channel_3.php
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Feb 12 with 2667 viewsDarran

Liverpool. Yessssssssssss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Feb 12 with 2473 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Feb 12 by Myrddin

May only get a point from this, but the performance is there. We haven't looked like this in a while.

Hugely impressive. Fought for every ball, attacked with pace and desire.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Feb 12 with 2282 viewskarnataka

Should be winning but let's not lose the point we have now boys
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Feb 12 with 2079 viewsorion3016

That'll do nicely

Be over there now after

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 1969 viewsNogginthenog

That's a priceless point but Stoke were there for the taking, they played like the away side from what little i saw of it
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 1959 viewsJackanapes

Splendid.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024