Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread 11:03 - Feb 12 with 44686 viewsDarran

<Image size too big>

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Feb 12 with 2996 viewsharemscarem

Shaky first 20 min. After that Swansea have dominated totally.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Feb 12 with 2965 viewsquiff

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

Think we've been excellent goal aside. Bony great. Adam still a massive, massive c*nt. Picking on the little guys again. He should be off already

Indeed, Adam's been the usual dirty c*nt he always is.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Feb 12 with 2863 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Really enjoyed Nath's performances this season, and i know this seems like an obvious statement but how many times have we seen him in a shooting opportunity and him spurning it? Really happy with the rest of his game, just needs to work on the end product!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 12 with 2743 viewsBLAZE

What the f*ck is this sweaty pr*cks problem with us? I can't see him lasting the game at this rate.... Keep in his ear lads!
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Feb 12 with 2466 viewscrackerjack

Why the hell are we trying short corners with the wind swirling around the box??

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Feb 12 with 2450 viewsDr_Winston

Just f*cking shoot Pablo mun.

Stupid short corner too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Feb 12 with 2429 viewsPlasticman

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

What the f*ck is this sweaty pr*cks problem with us? I can't see him lasting the game at this rate.... Keep in his ear lads!

he's prob trying to see just how much he can get away with

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Feb 12 with 2417 viewscentrestandswan

According to BBC ws we have had 64% of play but not a shot on target.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Feb 12 with 2398 viewsaspas45

Much much better we need something from this game

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Feb 12 with 2314 viewsOldjack

The stick insect does it again ,i still fancy us to get at least a point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Feb 12 with 2313 viewsihatechopra

anyone struggling with streams try this http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/36579/86056/Stoke_City_vs_Swan

ive just watched the 1st half fine. We by far look the better side, we need to start shooting more from distance though.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 12 with 2290 viewsDanielswan

Decent first half, need to score though .... fingers crossed.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 12 with 2271 viewskarnataka

Would say we're more or less in control of this game now. We need to stop giving the ball away cheaply and up the tempo and I'm sure a few clear chances will come.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 12 with 2253 viewsjack_lord

Are we playing with the wind second half - hope that chunt gets sent off too

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 12 with 2251 viewsangryjack

canas always gets caught in possession cant see what he brings to the team he too slow
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:51 - Feb 12 with 2247 viewsLiam12345

far to slow taking shots got to be faster at evetything

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Feb 12 with 2144 viewsPlasticman

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Feb 12 by centrestandswan

According to BBC ws we have had 64% of play but not a shot on target.

if shots blocked by defenders doesn't count as 'on target', then yes, we didn't get a shot on target.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Feb 12 with 2143 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

there isn't much in Stoke.
We playing ok but 0 attempts on goal sums it up - need to take some shots
Emnes or DeGuzman for Canas for me

Davies and Canas have been poor
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 2120 viewssnork44

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

Adam is a prick of the first order! A draw would do me right now, but knowing that vile hoofball team they'll spawn this game like they always do!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 2117 viewslovejuicejack

I fukin hate those stoke counts
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 2087 viewsTom1912

Seriously, Adam shouldn't be on the pitch. 3 tackles worthy of a yellow card so far.

Flukey goal too, feckers.
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 2069 viewslovejuicejack

I hope ash gets the chance to snap adams in half and finish his career the c u n t
The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 2049 viewsmonmouth

I detest Hughes, and the dirty niggling lumps of s**t that are stoke players suit him to a tee. Same sort of bullying horses**t every year. Come on God, even though you don't exist, give us a break mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Feb 12 with 2019 viewsPlasticman

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Feb 12 by angryjack

canas always gets caught in possession cant see what he brings to the team he too slow

I like Canas, but he's a DM being used outside his area of expertise right now.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Feb 12 with 1999 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Stoke City V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Feb 12 by monmouth

I detest Hughes, and the dirty niggling lumps of s**t that are stoke players suit him to a tee. Same sort of bullying horses**t every year. Come on God, even though you don't exist, give us a break mun.

Innit that miserable gog c u n t
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024