Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you at risk or are you confident? 19:47 - Feb 14 with 5709 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

West Brom Fulham and ourselves are all at serious risk.
Then you have Hull,Norwich,Sunderland,Palace and Stoke who are still at risk.
Along with Yourselves and West Ham,it won't be long before some teams are expected to step to safety.

West Ham seemed to have turned the curve and Sunderland look decent at times.
Who do you think will drop?

Whilst I expect 98% of you to say Cardiff due to the rivalry alone,But try to base your decision on footballing logic.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 19:49 - Feb 14 with 4435 viewsJackanapes

I don't think you will go down because I want you to, which I do. I think you will go down because you sacked your only hope of staying up.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 19:51 - Feb 14 with 4407 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

here's a good analysis from 3wan, looking at the magical 40 points if that's what will be needed, the type of run needed

We need
W3 D3 L6

The bottom 5 need

Fulham
W6 2D L4

Cardiff
W6 0D L6

Sunderland
W5 D1 L7

WBA
W5 D1 L6

Norwich
W5 0D L7

So a poor run for us and good runs by the bottom 3 teams.

We're capable aren't we? - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/103319/remaining-league-

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 19:53 - Feb 14 with 4397 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'm confident. We've got a talented team and proper Premier League quality.

The club have bought wisely and I suppose my confidence stems from the board of Swansea and the decisions made by HJ who clearly has the club at heart.

So yeah - confident. With Garry at the helm (another person passionate for the club) - then what's not to be confident about.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 19:55 - Feb 14 with 4387 viewsRogueTrooper

The teams with the biggest goal difference are as good as down imo

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 20:08 - Feb 14 with 4285 viewsMattG

I think we'll know where we are by the end of March.

Between now and then, aside from Liverpool and Arsenal away where any points would be a bit of a bonus, we also play Palace, West Brom and Norwich at home.

It's still a bit tricky to say who will stay up although I do think Cardiff have got the toughest job. OGS could turn things around but, to do that, he's relying on Bellamy, Jones and Zaha.

When we played them, Fulham were, for my money, the worst side to visit the Liberty this season and, at that stage, I would have said they were nailed on to go down but they then went and bought some decent players, grabbed a draw at Old Trafford and almost got something at home against Liverpool. How the latest managerial change will play out is anyone's guess.

Norwich have got the run-in from hell - I think it's Arsenal, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs in their last 4 games - so they need to get points on the board soon.

Those three down, for me although West Brom, Sunderland, Hull and even Villa could easily get dragged into it if they aren't careful.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 20:15 - Feb 14 with 4238 viewsymaohyd

I thought we would have gone down under ML. I know he had bad luck with injuries etc, but the style of play smacked of stubbornness to prove a point, goodness knows what. Garry Monk hit the nail on the head for me by suggesting that we needed to go out and start controlling games at home by going on the front foot rather than the style Laudrup adopted of slow build up play with little penetration.

I think we'll stay up now, but you never know.

I think you'll go down and thought that before the season started. How on earth you gained the points that you had at the half way point was unbelievable. A mixture of superb keeping, a lot of luck and a certain amount of tactical nous. It's strange how boardroom nonsense affects the team. To give you credit the players worked incredibly hard under Malky but everything got out of hand.

I honestly believe that you will need to get Tan out before you can ever make true progress, the divisions within the club will always be too great.

Along with yourselves and Fulham, I'll take a stab at Sunderland.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 4169 viewsItchySphincter

Fulham
Cardiff
Naarch

Cheerio.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 4166 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Has the battle ever been so open at both ends of the table in this league?
Login to get fewer ads

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 3943 viewsChippy69

The worst thing for your pox ridden club and your w a nk fan base is to go down.
The best thing for your club is apart from sudden death ,get your tounge out of the money mans knot, take the hit thats comming your way and start from the back of the pack.
The way you lot grease up for a bit of sucsess is fu c king pittyfull.
But then again I fuc k ing hate every single one of you so sudden death sounds much better
Go down with the pride of saint tan

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 3921 viewsDarran

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 21:50 - Feb 14 by Chippy69

The worst thing for your pox ridden club and your w a nk fan base is to go down.
The best thing for your club is apart from sudden death ,get your tounge out of the money mans knot, take the hit thats comming your way and start from the back of the pack.
But then again I fuc k ing hate every single one of you so sudden death sounds much better

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 3899 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Don't see the link between Wishing Sudden death on folk whilst comparing football fans and clubs etc...

To each their own I suppose.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 22:03 - Feb 14 with 3875 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Also very interesting how the majority of comments have been well worded and thought out. Then you came along.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 3867 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fulham
Norwich

A n other

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 3864 viewsChippy69

Your not a football club,your a fuc ki ng shambles masceradeing as one.
you reap what you sow,so please go without making a fuss because no c u nt will miss you
BYE

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 3785 viewsJack123

Fulham, Norwich, and you Cardiff..After seeing a bit of OGS recently I have come to the conclusion he is a complete dickhead, and hasn't a clue what he is doing..You may have stood a chance with MM, but OGS is like a rabbit in the headlights.

libera nos a malo

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 22:59 - Feb 14 with 3721 views1jack

Now that has made me laugh.
Cheers chippy.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:08 - Feb 14 with 3676 viewsdeanscfc

No Swans fan should feel completely at ease yet...there's still a lot of work to be done and we have the distractions of the FA cup and two legs against Napoli just before and after some very important PL games. Any complacency and we'll be right back amongst it.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:18 - Feb 14 with 3642 viewsTom1912

Cardiff, Fulham and Norwich for me.

Norwich lack a goalscorer and if you look at their fixture list, they need their points from the next 8 games. Clock is ticking.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:31 - Feb 14 with 3605 viewsNatterjack

Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom / Norwich for me.

Can't see where any of these will get the points required to get out of trouble although I believe WBA have the easier run-in looking at the fixtures remaining.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:34 - Feb 14 with 3579 viewsC_jack

Never been anything but confident, the fact people talk about relegation in February makes me laugh.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:35 - Feb 14 with 3579 viewsBloodyhills

I think Fulham and Norwich will go down.
Cardiff are looking very poor and I'm not just saying that because they are rivals.

I think we should be OK as psychologically we are on the up and we've got the quality to do it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:41 - Feb 14 with 3557 viewsbonymine

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:31 - Feb 14 by Natterjack

Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom / Norwich for me.

Can't see where any of these will get the points required to get out of trouble although I believe WBA have the easier run-in looking at the fixtures remaining.

Still think we'll finish 10th/11th after Soton & NCastle.

WE ARE BETTER THAN :

Crystal Palace
Norwich
Tan City
WBA
Fulham
West Ham
Stoke
Sunderland
Villa
Hull

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 00:41 - Feb 15 with 3463 viewsTokijo

Fulham
Norwich
A.N.Other!

Cardiff.....maybe....safe......only just!
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 01:06 - Feb 15 with 3440 viewsLiam12345

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 23:41 - Feb 14 by bonymine

Still think we'll finish 10th/11th after Soton & NCastle.

WE ARE BETTER THAN :

Crystal Palace
Norwich
Tan City
WBA
Fulham
West Ham
Stoke
Sunderland
Villa
Hull

i also think we are better than newcastle and southampton

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 01:35 - Feb 15 with 3412 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alright Frankie.
FWIW (and this isn't just because you're a Cardiff fan) I have to be honest and say that there's nowhere near enough quality in your squad to stay up and Ole is a complete freshman in the PL and his naivety is showing.
When I watched Villa attack you at will the other night your boys look cruelly exposed . At least with us we've been here for 3 seasons and every year the squad has improved, with us being able to attract the likes of Bony and Michu . We have the experience and following a very poor run we seemed to have turned a corner.
As for the other two Sunderland may just come a cropper, with Fulham being the other as I expect WBA to manage to get out of this malaise they're in.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024