Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which club have you grown to dislike most? 22:52 - Mar 7 with 5293 viewsTNT

Which club (if any) have you grown to dislike most since we arrived in The Premier League, whether that is due to their players, manager, fans, stadium, results, style of play, away day experience etc?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 22:56 - Mar 7 with 3815 viewsDrizzy

Stoke. What a horrible football club.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:02 - Mar 7 with 3800 viewsDull1Thomas

Spurs

Used to like them quite a lot (grew up with old Swansea and Wales connections) but they cynical, whiney cheats.

At least Stoke and WH provide up front thuggery.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:02 - Mar 7 with 3799 viewsbermudajack

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 22:56 - Mar 7 by Drizzy

Stoke. What a horrible football club.

Totenham ... Worst fans I've come across since we've been in the PL

I was always iintreagued as to why all London clubs hated them so much...

Now I know why,

the way they behaved at WHL was borderline Millwall...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:06 - Mar 7 with 3783 viewsbuilthjack

Tottenham

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:07 - Mar 7 with 3775 viewsLiam12345

theres a few

stoke, west ham, sunderland, man utd

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:35 - Mar 7 with 3716 viewsLeonisGod

Honourable mention for the Baggies. All pretty unpleasant in the second season, booing tayls after he was wiped out and all that.

But west ham wins it.

WHL was fine when I was there last season
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:42 - Mar 7 with 3704 viewsborinifanclub

stink and narwich

but they are all beaten by the filthy bin dippin scum up the road

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:47 - Mar 7 with 3699 viewsTNT

Disliked WHU since we went there in '79, so can't say I've grown to dislike them since we arrived in the PL. If anything, being able to have a pint in a pub near their ground in recent times is a surprising improvement!

Always respected Liverpool over the years and liked the connection in the late '70's early 80's, but fed up with people getting up and celebrating Liverpool goals against The Swans in the Swansea end at Anfield.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 00:07 - Mar 8 with 3667 viewsTokijo

Stoke City....and Charlie Adam
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 00:19 - Mar 8 with 3646 viewskopperburgjack

West ham and Tottenham, but obviously no where near as much as Cardiff

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 00:32 - Mar 8 with 3625 viewsswanseafan

Liverpool, hands down.

Vote Green Party

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 00:47 - Mar 8 with 3598 viewsJack123

Stoke, and West Ham,. mainly Stoke they always piss me off every year.

libera nos a malo

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 02:07 - Mar 8 with 3544 views100onZero

Fu cking Man City spoilt brat bunch of w@ankers.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 02:40 - Mar 8 with 3518 viewsJoeSoccerFan

For me, Cardiff. Many of you grew up hating, this year those bastards earned this.

West Ham - fat Sam.
Stoke - Adams that pubic headed di ck.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 06:20 - Mar 8 with 3465 viewsJohnw102

Chelsea players moaning all the time in the refs ear.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 07:49 - Mar 8 with 3404 viewsPacemaker

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:35 - Mar 7 by LeonisGod

Honourable mention for the Baggies. All pretty unpleasant in the second season, booing tayls after he was wiped out and all that.

But west ham wins it.

WHL was fine when I was there last season

Taylor was injured against Sunderland not West Brom.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 08:12 - Mar 8 with 3370 viewsWhiterockin

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 07:49 - Mar 8 by Pacemaker

Could be colour blind.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 08:22 - Mar 8 with 3357 viewsglobus10

First kit I ever had Everton when I was 6
however get right up my nose now.
We always get bullied by them on the pitch. off the pitch still got the scally 80's attitude .
Having said that never been up there. Liverpool loads but never been to Goodison.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 08:33 - Mar 8 with 3333 viewsFergal

Aston Villa threw a brick at my head.

Thank f**k for double glazing.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 08:46 - Mar 8 with 3302 viewsScoobyWho

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:02 - Mar 7 by bermudajack

Totenham ... Worst fans I've come across since we've been in the PL

I was always iintreagued as to why all London clubs hated them so much...

Now I know why,

the way they behaved at WHL was borderline Millwall...

They used to get routed at Swansea every time they came here, if someone is in your face what choice do you have. We have been too nice at swansea for too long.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 08:55 - Mar 8 with 3281 viewsAndy1300

Stoke

Number 1 team in Wales

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:27 - Mar 8 with 3233 viewsBaker

Honourable mention must go out to QPR. Especially for employing a c*ntfest of recent mangers.

I really hope they disappear up their own hoops.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:34 - Mar 8 with 3219 viewsScoobyWho

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:47 - Mar 7 by TNT

Disliked WHU since we went there in '79, so can't say I've grown to dislike them since we arrived in the PL. If anything, being able to have a pint in a pub near their ground in recent times is a surprising improvement!

Always respected Liverpool over the years and liked the connection in the late '70's early 80's, but fed up with people getting up and celebrating Liverpool goals against The Swans in the Swansea end at Anfield.

WHU ? cup game ? Scrapping all over the shop that day.
Was there with my old man, god rest his soul.

Yes agreed, hateful bast ards.

Nowadays its def stoke as a club, QPR as a village ( all mouth) Liverpool ( whining fu cks - move on ) as for cardiff, i haven't grown to dislike them, its been 'hatred' since day 1.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 3216 viewslonglostjack

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:27 - Mar 8 by Baker

Honourable mention must go out to QPR. Especially for employing a c*ntfest of recent mangers.

I really hope they disappear up their own hoops.

Yes QPR - hope they fade away into obscurity

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:38 - Mar 8 with 3212 viewsmonmouth

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 07:49 - Mar 8 by Pacemaker

both

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024