Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fixing 00:16 - Apr 4 with 12420 viewsDaleFan7

Seems, Cummins may have been one of the naughty ones...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596135/Seven-Football-League-
Match Fixing on 11:41 - Apr 5 with 2147 viewsKenBoon

Match Fixing on 22:08 - Apr 4 by TalkingSutty

So you are implying that Cav didn't know what he was doing when he bet on his own team to lose??

It baffles me why people like yourself even try to insult peoples intelligence with such posts, he is so thick and ignorant that he didn't know...... give me strength !!

This post has been edited by an administrator

It baffles me how you cannot see the point I was making.
I never said he wasn't aware of what he was doing. I was saying what he did and what this lot have done are different things. He was stupid enough to bet on Football matches - that's the law he broke, betting on his side to lose just made it look even worse. This lot have potentially been taking money to affect games. Different things. Read it again if you don't believe me. Really read it again. Different things. The former probably has its roots in a culture of gambling within Football, the other in corruption and greed. Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending you cannot read, when I know you can read just fine.
Match Fixing on 11:59 - Apr 5 with 2103 viewsYouTubeDale

Now then , now then, do you think Cummins could fix it for us this afternoon by scoring a hat-trick just as he did mid-week in the reserves? He's on a roll...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Match Fixing on 17:56 - Apr 5 with 1908 viewsToffeemanc

Match Fixing on 11:59 - Apr 5 by YouTubeDale

Now then , now then, do you think Cummins could fix it for us this afternoon by scoring a hat-trick just as he did mid-week in the reserves? He's on a roll...

Reserves is his level.
Came on today to a mixed reaction from fans in Pearl street, and offered very little as usual.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Match Fixing on 18:18 - Apr 5 with 1869 viewsTalkingSutty

Match Fixing on 11:41 - Apr 5 by KenBoon

It baffles me how you cannot see the point I was making.
I never said he wasn't aware of what he was doing. I was saying what he did and what this lot have done are different things. He was stupid enough to bet on Football matches - that's the law he broke, betting on his side to lose just made it look even worse. This lot have potentially been taking money to affect games. Different things. Read it again if you don't believe me. Really read it again. Different things. The former probably has its roots in a culture of gambling within Football, the other in corruption and greed. Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending you cannot read, when I know you can read just fine.

Wow, calm down its only a footy forum YOU stated that Cav was thick and ignorant of the rules.....now that's insulting people's intelligence. Go on read it !!

Match Fixing on 19:07 - Apr 5 with 1796 viewsKenBoon

Match Fixing on 18:18 - Apr 5 by TalkingSutty

Wow, calm down its only a footy forum YOU stated that Cav was thick and ignorant of the rules.....now that's insulting people's intelligence. Go on read it !!

Ignorance isn't a defence. A professional must know the rules, otherwise they're not professional. What am I even arguing about now? Yeah the thing he did was breaking Football rules. This lot have allegedly broken the law. Way different things.

On the ignorance thing. Wasn't it on the telly a couple of weeks back that anyone who works at a Football Club cannot bet on the Soccer? I'm assuming its FA rules rather than laws. I'm sure there's many bar man or whatever who aren't aware of this.
Match Fixing on 19:15 - Apr 5 with 1760 viewsTalkingSutty

Match Fixing on 19:07 - Apr 5 by KenBoon

Ignorance isn't a defence. A professional must know the rules, otherwise they're not professional. What am I even arguing about now? Yeah the thing he did was breaking Football rules. This lot have allegedly broken the law. Way different things.

On the ignorance thing. Wasn't it on the telly a couple of weeks back that anyone who works at a Football Club cannot bet on the Soccer? I'm assuming its FA rules rather than laws. I'm sure there's many bar man or whatever who aren't aware of this.

It's pointless us supporters getting our knickers in a twist (both of us), the bottom line is no professional sportsman should be betting against his own team to lose. How would that make his colleagues who are competing in the match feel?
Match Fixing on 19:18 - Apr 5 with 1739 viewsJimmyRustler

Match Fixing on 19:15 - Apr 5 by TalkingSutty

It's pointless us supporters getting our knickers in a twist (both of us), the bottom line is no professional sportsman should be betting against his own team to lose. How would that make his colleagues who are competing in the match feel?

It'd be interesting if a player backed against his own team but actually got MOM in said game! As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to simply backing against your own team as a footballer, as wrong as it is, you're an absolute moron if you get caught doing it.
Match Fixing on 20:52 - Apr 5 with 1637 viewsjudd

Match Fixing on 19:07 - Apr 5 by KenBoon

It's FOOTBALL, ffs.

Read it, read it again.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fixing on 23:56 - Apr 5 with 1554 viewsArthurDaley

In a late development it has been reported that the owner of WWE Vince McMahon

has been arrested on suspicion of match fixing.

A large VAT Dave

Match Fixing on 23:58 - Apr 5 with 1546 viewsD_Alien

Match Fixing on 23:56 - Apr 5 by ArthurDaley

In a late development it has been reported that the owner of WWE Vince McMahon

has been arrested on suspicion of match fixing.

Bout time

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024