Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on....get up!! 06:59 - Apr 26 with 6312 viewsTalkingSutty

Nice day for a footy match and the recent rain ensures the back lawn easily takes a stud.
Time for a bath and brekky, pick my lad up from bury then airport viewing park for a couple of hours before chippy lunch and then pick my sister up and off to the game at 115pm.

My sister who lives near Penrith has only ever been to one Dale game and we won 3-0 so she's coming again whether she likes it or not.

What will other fans pre- match plans be?
Come on....get up!! on 07:05 - Apr 26 with 3767 viewsR17ALE

God knows, but I bet you'll be the only one shagging your lawn.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Come on....get up!! on 07:07 - Apr 26 with 3762 viewsThe_DJ

Match Sponsors today

Lots of grub , ale n banter.

Come on....get up!! on 07:09 - Apr 26 with 3753 viewsFondles

My little bro is coming over for his first game from Southport. So hope he is a good omen.
My pre match = York - Bradford for a pint , Bradford to Manchester to collect him then hopefully time for another pint at the ground!
Come on....get up!! on 07:22 - Apr 26 with 3722 viewsdazzer

Been up since half five. Cant wait for this today.

dazzer

Come on....get up!! on 07:28 - Apr 26 with 3708 viewsfitzochris

Up and away.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Come on....get up!! on 07:38 - Apr 26 with 3682 viewsRogietDale

Just about to set off from South Wales. It will be a longer trip for me today than it will next week! Up The Dale!
Come on....get up!! on 07:40 - Apr 26 with 3674 viewsBarrowdale

Woke at 6. Cant sleep. 100 miles for us. Make it worth it boys
Come on....get up!! on 07:49 - Apr 26 with 3658 viewsHuddersdale1

Take the dogs for a long walk to calm the nerves which are already building . Set off from Slaithwaite around 12 to get to the ground early enough for a decent parking spot on Edenfield Rd.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on....get up!! on 07:49 - Apr 26 with 3656 viewszxcvbnm

Just tuned into radio five and dale trusts sticker swaps pre match is being discussed. Random!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Come on....get up!! on 07:51 - Apr 26 with 3646 viewsTalkingSutty

Come on....get up!! on 07:05 - Apr 26 by R17ALE

God knows, but I bet you'll be the only one shagging your lawn.

Well there was loads of give so no, I don't think I am the only one.
Come on....get up!! on 08:08 - Apr 26 with 3576 viewsRodingdale

Come on....get up!! on 07:51 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

Well there was loads of give so no, I don't think I am the only one.

On't Pendolinoooooo.........
Come on....get up!! on 08:23 - Apr 26 with 3536 viewsdingdangblue

Up since 5.30 grabbing a few hours overtime at work. Then off home at 9.00 to take my 3year old daughter to Waterbabies in Bolton, home for some lunch then start getting prepared for the biggest game in 4 years (till next weeks game obviously). Can't wait. Up the Dale.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Come on....get up!! on 08:28 - Apr 26 with 3514 viewsseasidedale

Can beat that 4.45 going to be a long morning setting off from Fleetwood about 12.40 after picking up my son and dropping grandson off at Grandma's,. He is a wee bit young to come yet
Come on....get up!! on 08:54 - Apr 26 with 3470 viewsregjenkins

Spot of Karate at Bredbury, followed by a shop at Lidl in Ashton. Let the cat out and a pint in Studs pre game.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Come on....get up!! on 08:57 - Apr 26 with 3454 viewsroccydaleian

Come on....get up!! on 07:07 - Apr 26 by The_DJ

Match Sponsors today

Lots of grub , ale n banter.

Hoo yes.
Come on....get up!! on 09:03 - Apr 26 with 3434 viewsMoonyDale

Been up since 3.30 , still feeling rough in the tummy department but well up for today. Gonna give my head a good luck shave then have a quiet wander around the garden center to calm the nerves. May call in to the pub for a quiet orange juice then off to the ground for the biggest game of the season. Just had a text from a mate and out of the 4 of us that stand together behind the goal in the Sandy only one of us isn't feeling rough this morning.......It's gonna be a puke fest people.......Stand well clear.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Come on....get up!! on 09:03 - Apr 26 with 3434 viewselectricblue

The weather should make the pitch more to dales style of quick passing attacking football...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Come on....get up!! on 09:18 - Apr 26 with 3387 viewsTalkingSutty

Come on....get up!! on 09:03 - Apr 26 by MoonyDale

Been up since 3.30 , still feeling rough in the tummy department but well up for today. Gonna give my head a good luck shave then have a quiet wander around the garden center to calm the nerves. May call in to the pub for a quiet orange juice then off to the ground for the biggest game of the season. Just had a text from a mate and out of the 4 of us that stand together behind the goal in the Sandy only one of us isn't feeling rough this morning.......It's gonna be a puke fest people.......Stand well clear.

Steer clear of citrus if you have a dodgy stomach, try a pint of that Thwaites Smooth at the ground, it will react better.
Come on....get up!! on 09:19 - Apr 26 with 3379 viewsD_Alien

Got back from Wiltshire yesterday, staying overnight at gf's in deepest Cheshire.

Heading back to Rochdale by noon to unpack whilst contemplating where to pre-match pint my nerves away. Been spoilt by some fine west country ales and the odd cider this week, so it won't be Studds

Massively positive after the performance down in Bristol!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Come on....get up!! on 09:24 - Apr 26 with 3349 viewsD_Alien

Come on....get up!! on 09:18 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

Steer clear of citrus if you have a dodgy stomach, try a pint of that Thwaites Smooth at the ground, it will react better.

Good advice that

Plus, puked orange will stain people much more than beer

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Come on....get up!! on 09:33 - Apr 26 with 3313 viewsSheffdale

Still as excited as when Dale played Southend in '69. I'll drive over the Snake in good time to meet my brother in the main stand - a pre match pint in the Cemy if we are there in time. He lives even further away than me but this season he's been converted from armchair supporter and has been to as many matches as I have I expect. Football provides a good excuse for males to get together. Women don't need an agenda but we blokes seem to. Anyway a few bits of tidying up in the office to do (a five yard commute from bed!) and then it's donning the Dale shirt and off on my favourite drive. Can't help but feel positive. This team certainly has the pedigree to go up and I just hope the management team has instilled them with confidence. The fans have to play their part today as many have pointed out, so patience may be required. Up the Dale!
Come on....get up!! on 09:36 - Apr 26 with 3296 viewsdalest3

Nice big breakfast to see me through the day, showered and changed, bookies for an acca, reform for pre-game pints, see the boys get 3pts then celebrate at the awards party!
Come on....get up!! on 09:42 - Apr 26 with 3273 viewsSyke_Dale

Brownhill (for a change ) to calm the pre-match nerves
Come on....get up!! on 09:45 - Apr 26 with 3263 viewsSandyman

Lie in, internet, tunes, feeble attempt at feeding a nervous stomach, a slow build up of excitement, down t'Reform wi t'lads for beer essentials, Spotland!
Come on....get up!! on 09:50 - Apr 26 with 3233 viewshxdale

Jobs to do around the house, dog walk... Then the small journey over the tops, got a really good feeling about today, lets make ourselves heard...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024