Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lund 13:41 - Apr 28 with 2333 viewselectricblue

Just having a brief chat over lunch and still got the the promotion grin and it was mentioned that could Lund be the new Jonah..
The driving force in midfield.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

lund on 14:02 - Apr 28 with 2240 viewsaleanddale

Yes.

A real Midfield General already and for one so young he has a HUGE future in football and fingers crossed its with us.
lund on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 2101 views442Dale

lund on 14:02 - Apr 28 by aleanddale

Yes.

A real Midfield General already and for one so young he has a HUGE future in football and fingers crossed its with us.

Carries on as he is doing, no way he lasts as long as Jones did at Dale. Nor should he.

Needs to show he can do it again in L1 before looking at a move, but he has the much sought after ability to ghost in for goals. Clubs higher up will notice this soon.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

lund on 15:56 - Apr 28 with 2056 viewsTalkingSutty

lund on 15:45 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Carries on as he is doing, no way he lasts as long as Jones did at Dale. Nor should he.

Needs to show he can do it again in L1 before looking at a move, but he has the much sought after ability to ghost in for goals. Clubs higher up will notice this soon.

Jonah will always be a Dale hero in my eyes but I think Lund may be a different animal. He has all the tools required to play at Championship level and if he continues to poach goals from midfield when he steps up to league one, we will have a job keeping hold of him.

This post has been edited by an administrator
lund on 18:54 - Apr 28 with 1776 viewselectricblue

Worth 500k of any bodies money....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

lund on 19:17 - Apr 28 with 1706 viewsChaffRAFC

Amazed he didn't win anything at the awards night. Easily my Player of the Season and there's no way we'll hang on to him for long. For me he's better than Jones in terms of ability. His passing ability is superb, he scores goals and his tackling is at a level we've not seen for years. The lad is an absolute superstar.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

lund on 19:20 - Apr 28 with 1693 viewsYorkshire_Dale

lund on 19:17 - Apr 28 by ChaffRAFC

Amazed he didn't win anything at the awards night. Easily my Player of the Season and there's no way we'll hang on to him for long. For me he's better than Jones in terms of ability. His passing ability is superb, he scores goals and his tackling is at a level we've not seen for years. The lad is an absolute superstar.

nor does he carry any excess weight,in fact he looks like he could get blown over by a strong wind!......but not the case.
lund on 19:38 - Apr 28 with 1654 viewsTalkingSutty

Remember how Jonah finished leading goal scorer for us in league one playing from a midfield position, I wonder if Hilly will try to employ Lund in a similar role. It worked for us then.
lund on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 1586 viewsrobbowood

I agree 100%

I reckon the only part of Mattie Lund's play that he needs to improve is his long range shooting - Jonah is far better at scoring from outside the box e.g. Southampton away
Login to get fewer ads

lund on 20:09 - Apr 28 with 1563 viewsdaleuxb

Got to say that his mum is a MILF!!!!
GREAT player id Lund and should go far!!
lund on 20:40 - Apr 28 with 1491 viewsolympicdale

lund on 18:54 - Apr 28 by electricblue

Worth 500k of any bodies money....

thats right, lets put a price tag and pimp him out after 1 season...

I am a huge fan of Lund, his energy and tenacity in the middle of the park is a class above jonah imo, he has great potential. To think, we were worried about losing JK and having Lund as a replacement not 10 months ago.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 20:43]

Life is a game of fate.

lund on 20:48 - Apr 28 with 1467 viewsroccydaleian

lund on 20:40 - Apr 28 by olympicdale

thats right, lets put a price tag and pimp him out after 1 season...

I am a huge fan of Lund, his energy and tenacity in the middle of the park is a class above jonah imo, he has great potential. To think, we were worried about losing JK and having Lund as a replacement not 10 months ago.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 20:43]

The thing is OD, you've seen him play where as the OP....Probably never has...
lund on 20:50 - Apr 28 with 1456 viewsTVOS1907

lund on 20:48 - Apr 28 by roccydaleian

OD's been missing most of the season too, on his Canadian jaunt.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

lund on 21:03 - Apr 28 with 1400 viewsdingdangblue

All you need is Lund.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

lund on 22:14 - Apr 28 with 1243 viewsolympicdale

lund on 20:50 - Apr 28 by TVOS1907

OD's been missing most of the season too, on his Canadian jaunt.

Ay

Life is a game of fate.

lund on 22:25 - Apr 28 with 1216 viewsolympicdale

lund on 20:48 - Apr 28 by roccydaleian

Probably..Lund is also one of the best tacklers we have, hardly mistimes a slide tackle, owns the midfield...

Que him being sent off now for a dreadfully mistimed tackle on saturday

Life is a game of fate.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024