Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets - buying and selling 09:21 - May 13 with 94176 viewsNorthernr

Try and keep this all to one thread shall we....
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:43 - May 20 with 2512 viewsLewes_r

Just a quick note to say all those who have bought extras to sell on to fans at face value, I salute you. What you are doing is apprieciated

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:39 - May 20 with 2392 viewsPinnerPaul

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 16:25 - May 19 by GetMeRangers

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/190514-championship-play-off-final-tickets-der

Midday tomorrow

Expect to sell out by 1.00pm I reckon
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:28 - May 20 with 2286 viewsNathanNI

Think we already have, logged into eticketing for a nosey and nothing listed.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:31 - May 20 with 2279 viewsAlvarado

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:28 - May 20 by NathanNI

Think we already have, logged into eticketing for a nosey and nothing listed.

yes but I'm assuming that's because they haven't yet been released/put on there.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:44 - May 20 with 2249 viewsNathanNI

Ah, thought it was 10am.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:02 - May 20 with 2202 viewssupahoopsa

Still nothing on the QPR ticket site - it's gone 12 by my watch :-(

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:02 - May 20 with 2198 viewsthame_hoops

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:02 - May 20 by supahoopsa

Still nothing on the QPR ticket site - it's gone 12 by my watch :-(

lots of singles and doubles scattered around guys...
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:03 - May 20 with 2195 viewsstan4england

I'm getting "None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."
and of course the box office is engaged!!
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:08 - May 20 with 2170 viewssupahoopsa

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:03 - May 20 by stan4england

I'm getting "None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."
and of course the box office is engaged!!

same here :-(

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:09 - May 20 with 2167 viewsQPR_Jim

Can anybody PM me some mebership details to assign one ticket, trying to buy online and my dad doesn't know his number / details
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:12 - May 20 with 2148 viewsstan4england

someone on twitter logged in and and got theirs straight away!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:13 - May 20 with 2142 viewsthame_hoops

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:12 - May 20 by stan4england

someone on twitter logged in and and got theirs straight away!

my mate logged on at 12:01 and got 3 club wembley
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:15 - May 20 with 2125 viewsstan4england

and the box office is too busy to accept calls and I am now in a queue to get back into the ticketing gaaaaahhhhhh!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:16 - May 20 with 2120 viewslondonscottish

Looking at how slowly the bar is moving across the screen it's even busier than it was for phases 2, 3 and 4.

Multiple browser session plus trying the phone is all I can suggest.

And Vallium.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:16 - May 20 with 2113 viewsstan4england

anyone got any tips on how you find tickets once you're in?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:19 - May 20 with 2092 viewssupahoopsa

nearly there :-):-)

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:22 - May 20 with 2079 viewsW12SG2

Sorted, courtesy of mjtaylor76 (God bless you sir) & the box office. The online was a bit odd though - couldn't choose an individual seat, just a block so my older boy's 10 rows back. Can't complain though, it's my own fault for not getting membership.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:23 - May 20 with 2070 viewsAlvarado

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:16 - May 20 by londonscottish

Looking at how slowly the bar is moving across the screen it's even busier than it was for phases 2, 3 and 4.

Multiple browser session plus trying the phone is all I can suggest.

And Vallium.

I've been on there for 15 mins and the bar's not moved past a third of the distance yet. This reminds me of trying (and failing) to get Olympic Games tickets.

On the plus side, I'm on target to save £200 on tickets and train fares between me and my son, plus spending money on food, drink and cabs for when the tubes don't run...

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:24 - May 20 with 2062 viewsGaryh68

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:22 - May 20 by W12SG2

Sorted, courtesy of mjtaylor76 (God bless you sir) & the box office. The online was a bit odd though - couldn't choose an individual seat, just a block so my older boy's 10 rows back. Can't complain though, it's my own fault for not getting membership.

Got mine OK came up on online about 3 minutes to 12
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:25 - May 20 with 2056 viewshopphoops

clicked on the first green block i could find, watched the blue line for ten minutes then got spat out. tried again in 521, one of the orange cheaper blocks, got two together just like that. Go orange and good luck!

phew phew phew. now to confirm about being able to pick them up - I'm in Switzerland, three days for delivery will keep me hyperventilating, but did i see someone say all overseas tickets are to be picked up at wembley?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:29 - May 20 with 2027 viewsGaryh68

I got green Cat 2 fine
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:33 - May 20 with 2003 viewslondonscottish

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:23 - May 20 by Alvarado

I've been on there for 15 mins and the bar's not moved past a third of the distance yet. This reminds me of trying (and failing) to get Olympic Games tickets.

On the plus side, I'm on target to save £200 on tickets and train fares between me and my son, plus spending money on food, drink and cabs for when the tubes don't run...

Yeah plus the agonising humiliation of* ;

(1) going 2-0 down after 20 mins
(2) losing to scrappy goal in the 29th minute of extra time
(3) going out on penalties when Hoilett trips over the ball
(4) sharing a train home with a load of Derby fans

* delete as appropriate

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:33 - May 20 with 2002 viewssupahoopsa

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:19 - May 20 by supahoopsa

nearly there :-):-)

GET IN THERE!!!

Supahoopsa and junior are going to Wembley!!!

Block 519, row 29 - cat 5 tickets, but couldn't find anything else.

Would recommend anyone trying to get tickets to click on the FAST TICKET tab and then just select which category tickets they want. I couldn't get two Cat 4 tickets, so tried Cat 5 and success.

COME ON MY SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSA!!!

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:33 - May 20 with 2001 viewspeakqpr

Just got an Adult and Junior cat 2 sitting together for £117.50. (My old dad will be spinning in his grave!) after a 25 minute wait on 08444 777 007.

Very nice young man said that there wen't many left at all.

I don't know when I have felt so relived. Probably when the Magistrate said he would overlook my youthful indiscretion!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:39 - May 20 with 1980 viewsStraightR

I logged on at 12:01 and got there just after 12.30. Used the fast ticket tab for a single ticket just fine. Phone line permanently engaged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024