Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets - buying and selling 09:21 - May 13 with 94067 viewsNorthernr

Try and keep this all to one thread shall we....
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:41 - May 18 with 3152 viewsmoontheloon

Two tickets needed pls. Any help would be much appreciated.No bllx just big QPR fans since 1980.#qprfamily
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:42 - May 18 with 3149 viewswestberksr

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:06 - May 18 by SomersetRanger

OK, I've been trying to avoid this, but...! If anyone can help with a pair of tickets, client refs or whatever, I'd be really grateful. In my 60th year, been an R since I was 11. Now a bit further west so not a regular - but not a glory hunter either. Any pms welcome!

you have pm.

be quick though as i'm out for a long and boozy lunch in half an hour
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:46 - May 18 with 3137 viewsmoontheloon

West Berks I have sent you a PM
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:00 - May 18 with 3083 viewsNorthLondonR

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:39 - May 18 by kingsburyR

Happy to help any rangers looking for tickets.

Still have three client ref numbers if anyone wants to use them.

PM me - first come first served.

Big thanks to KingsburyR for helping me out - top (top) man!

Really appreciated and also to Spaghetti Hoops, really appreciate your response

U Rsssss
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:16 - May 18 with 3034 viewsmoontheloon

Hi , sorry can you guys help me pls.
If I get a membership ref number can I just call up and pay on the phone?
Cheers
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:33 - May 18 with 3016 viewsMrSheen

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:00 - May 18 by NorthLondonR

Big thanks to KingsburyR for helping me out - top (top) man!

Really appreciated and also to Spaghetti Hoops, really appreciate your response

U Rsssss

Same goes for me!!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:40 - May 18 with 2987 viewsBlackCrowe

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:33 - May 18 by MrSheen

Same goes for me!!

Sheen, you've got mail.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:00 - May 18 with 2938 viewscoolranger

Any Rangers' fans need help with tickets then please PM me, especially those coming in from abroad. Priority to any of our Scandinavian Rs friends

I could get 2 today in the upper tier.

Thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:02 - May 18 with 2930 viewsOldhamR

2 tickets or reference numbers required. Me and my son finally both managed to swop our shifts at work, willing to come down a day early to pick up tickets if need be. Seen the Hoops at Wembley 3 times but it would be a first for my son.
Any help from fellow R's greatly appreciated.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:08 - May 18 with 2917 viewsnikcameron1

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:38 - May 13 by Doomed

Wanted one ticket, would love to be cat 3 but not bothered if I'm right at the top of the stadium as long as I can get a ticket.

I live near Huntingdon if anyone is local I can easily come round and pay for the ticket.

Regards

Hi there, I have 1 ticket for sale. I got it on Cat 2. Block 508, that okay? I'm in Cambridge so I'm fairly close to you.

let me know
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:09 - May 18 with 2911 viewsnikcameron1

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:40 - May 13 by RangersDave

Damn, so no general sale?

Ok let me be the first to plea to members and season ticket holders....

I need 2 tickets. 1 for my OAP father who hasn't seen Rangers due to various circumstances for 14 years. His last game wasn't, as his appendix ruptured as I got him out of the car at HQ for a match
The second is for my 23 year old son who's never been to Wembley!

I don't expect to get these at face value but I will buy you your ticket for a cat 4/5 seat as a thank you.

Can you help?
(By the way, I'm out of the country that weekend( bad planning or what))
Cheers
Dave

I have 1 adult ticket for sale in block 508.

Let me know
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:10 - May 18 with 2909 viewsnikcameron1

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:01 - May 13 by mikeygunn

I'll join too, shame they wont get to Loyalty points stage. 1 ticket required, dont care where I sit as long as i'm there!

I have 1 adult ticket for sale in block 508, let me know. 07807854983
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:15 - May 18 with 2899 viewsnikcameron1

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 22:30 - May 13 by queensparkdanger

I was at the doomed Cardiff final, (the same weekend as my Grandads funeral), don't remember having trouble getting a ticket to that, we must be more poplar nowadays..

Regardless of the comments on here, I am still groveling for a ticket or 2!!, I will even see if I can dig out the shirt from that year and exorcise the play-off ghost...

I have 1 ticket for sale in block 508, let me know.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:35 - May 18 with 2856 viewsCheshireHoop

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:02 - May 18 by OldhamR

2 tickets or reference numbers required. Me and my son finally both managed to swop our shifts at work, willing to come down a day early to pick up tickets if need be. Seen the Hoops at Wembley 3 times but it would be a first for my son.
Any help from fellow R's greatly appreciated.

Oldham, got my tickets but also have 3 x category 3 tickets ordered in block 523, row 14.
May be handy for you as I'm local to you - in Hyde, Cheshire.
Be glad to help out fellow R's in need, face value of course - but looking to sell all 3 together if that's any use to you?
View from seat block is available on wembleystadium.com
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:39 - May 18 with 2841 viewsbiirdy10

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:15 - May 18 by nikcameron1

Hi all

I did not want to make such a plea but concerned tickets may not make general sale so would appreciate any member or season ticket holder out there who has not used their full allocation to assist a fellow R in obtaining two tickets.

I have been a member for past few seasons ( can scan over my membership cards) but did not renew this season as suffered heart failure so knew I would not make hardly any games. Anyway despite being on and off transplant list I cannot let my beloved Rs take on this battle without my support so would appreciate any assistance any season ticket holder/ member can give me.

Many thanks

biirdy10
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:14 - May 18 with 2741 viewsqueensparkdanger

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:15 - May 18 by nikcameron1

Im sorted mate, Thanks
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:10 - May 18 with 2574 viewsMrSheen

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:40 - May 18 by BlackCrowe

Sheen, you've got mail.

Just got back to you.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:18 - May 18 with 2564 viewsstowmarketrange

I can get tickets for someone who is struggling and who is in genuine need.Send me a pm.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 18:09 - May 18 with 2496 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

Hello guys,

I can still get two tickets as someone doesn't want them anymore! please PM me.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 18:53 - May 18 with 2417 viewsNushnool

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:35 - May 18 by CheshireHoop

Oldham, got my tickets but also have 3 x category 3 tickets ordered in block 523, row 14.
May be handy for you as I'm local to you - in Hyde, Cheshire.
Be glad to help out fellow R's in need, face value of course - but looking to sell all 3 together if that's any use to you?
View from seat block is available on wembleystadium.com

Hi CheshireHoop,

I'll be happy to take all 3 tickets off you, if they're still going?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 19:38 - May 18 with 2338 viewsFripit2

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 18:53 - May 18 by Nushnool

Hi CheshireHoop,

I'll be happy to take all 3 tickets off you, if they're still going?

still looking for 2 tickets, anyone able to help?
Cheers!
Fred
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:17 - May 18 with 2239 viewsKrakow

Do you still have the seat in 508? I am in St Ives so can pick up? Thanks
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:42 - May 18 with 2192 viewswokingrs

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:17 - May 18 by Krakow

Do you still have the seat in 508? I am in St Ives so can pick up? Thanks

Thanks to the help of Rangers 78(Dan - you are a top man), I have one spare ticket available.

It is block 522, row 10 and it cost £64. Looking for face value of course so please PM me if interested.

Cheers.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 21:06 - May 18 with 2144 viewsW12SG2

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 18:09 - May 18 by BuzsakyIsGod

Hello guys,

I can still get two tickets as someone doesn't want them anymore! please PM me.

Buzsaky, just PMed you, cheers.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 21:51 - May 18 with 2064 viewsRanger_Always

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for just one ticket for Wembley. Been a fan for over 40 years and never been to Wembley yet.

Would love to go and see our beloved Hoops win!

Please, please, please....PM me if you can help in any way or can send a Client ref. no.

Cheers everyone and anyone..
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024