Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets - buying and selling 09:21 - May 13 with 93969 viewsNorthernr

Try and keep this all to one thread shall we....
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:24 - May 15 with 3593 viewsPinnerPaul

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 23:06 - May 14 by sheppetonrs

I've read with interest today the problems with people getting tickets. I remember something similar with Leeds when we got promoted. You would think people would learn a lessson!!
Just to put my thoughts on it (not that it matters) I think they have got it about right with the allocation. I feel for TF as he has tried to give ST holders an advantage, but to guarantee members a ticket he has had to do 2 separate phases for members otherwise if he said 2 tickets each for all members and ST holders, there may not be enough to go round. I think it is absolutely right ST holders get 2 each, I just hope they do not find their way on to the black market, as that would be wrong. I have used my 'extra' tickets for my brother and his kid, as at least they have been this season. But there is a part of me which thinks they should have got membership. Everyone knew the play-offs were a very real possbilty, so why not just be a member? Otherwise what other way is there to allocate tickets? Maybe i'm being naive but I hope a ST holder or member would be far less likely to flog a ticket for profit than the general public??

Spot on - My son is a member, works 5 out of 6 Saturdays so not a S/T holder.

I want to go with him so have bought two so we can sit together.

Will wait for Saturday to see if I can get two together for my Mum (70 plus years a supporter) and my other half, who has been this season and others.

Don't think there is anything wrong with that.

When in the Premier League my son also got a membership to allow him to buy tickets.

The point Vish makes about next seasons crowds, especially if we don't go up is nonsense.

Bog events = big crowds, run of the mill matches during the regular seasons = not so many people go - what's the problem?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:27 - May 15 with 3585 viewskropotkin41

Shame that there's still some arguing going on on this post.

I'm still in the market for one adult and one child ticket.

What can I say? Lifelong Rs fan, decent sort of bloke, go to games when I can. Cheapest tickets would be fine for me and my boy.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:30 - May 15 with 3579 viewsstan4england

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:27 - May 15 by kropotkin41

Shame that there's still some arguing going on on this post.

I'm still in the market for one adult and one child ticket.

What can I say? Lifelong Rs fan, decent sort of bloke, go to games when I can. Cheapest tickets would be fine for me and my boy.

I trump you ... all the same except I have a boy AND a girl who want to come ...
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:04 - May 15 with 3442 viewssimmo

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:19 - May 15 by PinnerPaul

Why?

Because we all invested north of £500 in most cases, and considerably more in some others, at the start of the season, when most on here were predicting melt down and a mid table finish at best!

There it is.

I can do whatever the fck I like with my extra ticket because I have already paid over £500 to watch this seasons games. If I want it to be 'my mate who has been to 2 QPR games in their lives' it will be.

Everybody on here moaning had the chance to get themselves a ticket by being a) a season ticket holder or b) a member. The latter of which was £15 and gave you not only a chance at a Wembley ticket if we got there, but money off games attended during the normal season.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:23 - May 15 with 3414 viewsW7Ranger

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:04 - May 15 by simmo

There it is.

I can do whatever the fck I like with my extra ticket because I have already paid over £500 to watch this seasons games. If I want it to be 'my mate who has been to 2 QPR games in their lives' it will be.

Everybody on here moaning had the chance to get themselves a ticket by being a) a season ticket holder or b) a member. The latter of which was £15 and gave you not only a chance at a Wembley ticket if we got there, but money off games attended during the normal season.

Same could be said about your mate tho'!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 16:03 - May 15 with 3365 viewsKrakow

Hi All

I am willing to pay twice value for a Cat5 (£36) ticket if someone has a spare. Basically buying yours for you.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 16:23 - May 15 with 3332 viewssimmo

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:23 - May 15 by W7Ranger

Same could be said about your mate tho'!

Yeah it could, except he knew me

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:11 - May 15 with 3268 viewskarl

I've booked boat, bus and train so if anyone has a spare ticket or two, me and Gus (DistortR) would greatly appreciate it. I'm coming to London and taking a chance anyway but knowing would be good!
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:20 - May 15 with 3247 viewsswissqpr

Tomorrow i could buy 3 Tickets but my Junior can't come so i would have a spare.
Junior or if i can buy instead an Adult.
If anyone has interest can pm me.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:34 - May 15 with 3220 viewsangelac

Sent you a pm swissqpr :)
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:37 - May 15 with 3047 viewsHayesender

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but as a s/t holder I am allowed to buy two extra tickets on sunday on top of the two I've already bought?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 21:43 - May 15 with 2979 viewsW12SG2

Agree I'm a fool for not getting membership. If anyone's got three tickets going spare though I'll have 'em - any category. PM me if you can help. Cheers.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 23:16 - May 15 with 2893 viewsNathanNI

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:37 - May 15 by Hayesender

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but as a s/t holder I am allowed to buy two extra tickets on sunday on top of the two I've already bought?

Wouldn't have thought so mate... Was wondering the same myself.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 23:23 - May 15 with 2888 viewssheppetonrs

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:24 - May 15 by PinnerPaul

Spot on - My son is a member, works 5 out of 6 Saturdays so not a S/T holder.

I want to go with him so have bought two so we can sit together.

Will wait for Saturday to see if I can get two together for my Mum (70 plus years a supporter) and my other half, who has been this season and others.

Don't think there is anything wrong with that.

When in the Premier League my son also got a membership to allow him to buy tickets.

The point Vish makes about next seasons crowds, especially if we don't go up is nonsense.

Bog events = big crowds, run of the mill matches during the regular seasons = not so many people go - what's the problem?

Totally agree there's nothing wrong with that at all. I will be trying to get 2 more tickets on Sunday for my cousin and his boy as they have used my ST whenever I haven't made a game. As I said though, maybe on reflection loyalty points should have been part of the allocation, as it would have taken care of those that have been a few times and especially to away games. In truth i've had loads of people calling me assuming I could get them a ticket, why oh why did they not just become a member??
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:29 - May 16 with 2703 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't go, but I've a good chance of a spare. PM me if interested and I'll be back to you as soon as I know for sure.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:46 - May 16 with 2686 viewsRickyDicky

I'm member and need two tickets for me and my Daughter. I can only buy one today and one tomorrow with absolutely no guarantee we'll be next to each other, and there's my dilemma. She needs to be with me due to her condition, so the only option if to try to get two tickets on Sunday.

Is there anyone prepared to give me their membership number so I can assign a ticket, would that work ?

thanks

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:21 - May 16 with 2648 viewsPinnerPaul

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:46 - May 16 by RickyDicky

I'm member and need two tickets for me and my Daughter. I can only buy one today and one tomorrow with absolutely no guarantee we'll be next to each other, and there's my dilemma. She needs to be with me due to her condition, so the only option if to try to get two tickets on Sunday.

Is there anyone prepared to give me their membership number so I can assign a ticket, would that work ?

thanks

I'm the same mate.

My Mum (Elderly obviously!) and my other half (waiting for 2nd hip operation) want to go but obviously want to be together so I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

I'm a S/T holder but only my son is a member so only have one membership number.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:23 - May 16 with 2648 viewsPinnerPaul

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 14:06 - May 13 by simmo

That isn't very clear is it... Maybe you can buy both at the same time during the members second ticket (phase 3)? I would try and speak to the Box Office though

Yes you can buy 2 on Saturday, I spoke to box office earlier in the week
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:26 - May 16 with 2644 viewsPinnerPaul

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:37 - May 15 by Hayesender

Yes I think you can, that's how I read it - subject to availability by then of course!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:00 - May 16 with 2544 viewsRickyDicky

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:23 - May 16 by PinnerPaul

Yes you can buy 2 on Saturday, I spoke to box office earlier in the week

Thanks for that. Fingers crossed.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:27 - May 16 with 2496 viewssimmo

Approx 10,000 left...

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:29 - May 16 with 2489 viewsW7Ranger

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:27 - May 16 by simmo

Approx 10,000 left...

Where did you see that? 10k gone in just 3 and a half hours today???
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:30 - May 16 with 2485 viewsQPR1882

I have been lucky enough to get hold of a ticket through my brothers S/T so if anyone still needs a couple of tickets you can have my membership details for tomorrows phase.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:34 - May 16 with 2473 viewssimmo

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:29 - May 16 by W7Ranger

Where did you see that? 10k gone in just 3 and a half hours today???

Ian Taylor.

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:38 - May 16 with 2461 viewsW7Ranger

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:34 - May 16 by simmo

Ian Taylor.

Just seen it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024