Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borini 13:03 - Jun 9 with 8211 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Was told this morning by someone who I know has links to the club that preliminary talks have started regarding Vorm moving to Anfield and Borini coming the other way.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borini on 09:54 - Jun 10 with 2424 viewsRuDeMan1970

I'd be surprised if this one happened as Borini's already stated his desire to be a success with Liverpool. But I'd be delighted if it did. He was a class act for us (albeit in the Championship) and Vorm's nowhere near the player he was 18 months ago. So with the fact that we've signed Fab who's stated from the offset that he wants to be our No.1, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brendan and Garry's old-pals' act can bring this one to fruition.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Borini on 10:09 - Jun 10 with 2375 viewsDevz00

Borini on 09:54 - Jun 10 by RuDeMan1970

I'd be surprised if this one happened as Borini's already stated his desire to be a success with Liverpool. But I'd be delighted if it did. He was a class act for us (albeit in the Championship) and Vorm's nowhere near the player he was 18 months ago. So with the fact that we've signed Fab who's stated from the offset that he wants to be our No.1, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brendan and Garry's old-pals' act can bring this one to fruition.

I think it might be a case of Liverpool no longer wanting Borini? I don't know, but I get the feeling that Liverpool have even surprised themselves with the season they've had and if they want to challenge for the title again next season then they probably need better players than Borini.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Borini on 10:09 - Jun 10 with 2370 viewsDaggyjack

Borini on 09:54 - Jun 10 by RuDeMan1970

I see today that Napoli cannot afford to keep Reina so presumably, any move for Vorm would depend on Liverpool offloading Reina first?
Borini on 10:20 - Jun 10 with 2311 viewsRuDeMan1970

Borini on 10:09 - Jun 10 by Daggyjack

I see today that Napoli cannot afford to keep Reina so presumably, any move for Vorm would depend on Liverpool offloading Reina first?

Bugger! Now that WOULD be a stumbling block. Unless, of course, we just go for a straight purchase of Borini (?) GM and HJ both know and seem to like him so maybe it's a possibility.

Borini on 11:44 - Jun 10 with 2125 viewssully49

Borini on 20:58 - Jun 9 by SwansNZ

how about this lovely lady...

That's the Liverpool back 4

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Borini on 11:58 - Jun 10 with 2081 viewsTom1912

Borini on 18:36 - Jun 9 by Hubert

No, I'm saying that we have a history of issues with players involved with WAGS

No we don't.

You named Scott Sinclair-who moved to Man City for a massive payrise, and Tom bloody Williams who was perfectly capable of being an idiot all by himself, without a WAG.

That's hardly a history of issues.
Borini on 18:38 - Jun 10 with 1745 viewsScoobyWho

Borini on 13:25 - Jun 9 by jackharris

She just luuuuuurves the moneys !!!!!

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Borini on 20:49 - Jun 10 with 1567 viewsDanielswan

Borini on 18:38 - Jun 10 by ScoobyWho

She just luuuuuurves the moneys !!!!!

Borini is fairly overrated by the swan fans, cant really see anything in him from the games I have watched. Yeah, I know .. he scored against us, but he was no freaking Bony or Michu, second rate striker at best.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Login to get fewer ads

Borini on 21:36 - Jun 10 with 1491 viewsswancity

Borini on 20:49 - Jun 10 by Danielswan

Borini is fairly overrated by the swan fans, cant really see anything in him from the games I have watched. Yeah, I know .. he scored against us, but he was no freaking Bony or Michu, second rate striker at best.

I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Have you ever watched him play (live). Because I doubt that you have to make that assessment. He does a tremendous amount of running and work off the ball which you don't see on tv. He is always looking to drag defenders all over the place to free team mates and to make well timed runs for himself. A powerful shot and he is not afraid to pull the trigger either he also has a good attitude.

He was just out of nappies when he was a swan, helping us to promotion with some stunning strikes, but is maturing into a fine striker and its not just his nose that reminiscent of the great Ian rush either.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Borini on 05:35 - Jun 11 with 1313 viewsMattG

Borini on 21:36 - Jun 10 by swancity

I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Have you ever watched him play (live). Because I doubt that you have to make that assessment. He does a tremendous amount of running and work off the ball which you don't see on tv. He is always looking to drag defenders all over the place to free team mates and to make well timed runs for himself. A powerful shot and he is not afraid to pull the trigger either he also has a good attitude.

He was just out of nappies when he was a swan, helping us to promotion with some stunning strikes, but is maturing into a fine striker and its not just his nose that reminiscent of the great Ian rush either.

Agree with this. He's also a year or two behind where he should be in terms of development after the injuries and lack of game time he's had since leaving here.

He's still learning but I would say that anyone who's been getting excited about Castaignos should have no complaints if Borini ended up here instead.
Borini on 07:39 - Jun 11 with 1218 views1jack

Heard from a good sauce this morning, that due to trouble with wags we are looking at Tom Daley and The Rev. Richard Coles to work with Bony up front.
Borini on 10:09 - Jun 11 with 1103 viewsRuDeMan1970

Borini on 20:49 - Jun 10 by Danielswan

With all due respect, I believe you have only been supporting SCFC since we arrived in the Premier League (?) I am interested to know whether you saw any of his performances in a Swans shirt during the 2010 - 2011 season. If you did, then you are welcome to pass comment on the rest of us Swans fans who do actually rate the guy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024