Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official England Supporters Thread 20:00 - Jun 13 with 8656 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This thread is specifically for England supporters to discuss our national teams journey through this 2014 FIFA World Cup. Please do not let it descend into petty arguments.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 1:29]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official England Supporters Thread on 06:56 - Jun 14 with 1383 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 01:47 - Jun 14 by TNT

Dwight,

You are clearly not a true supporter of The Swans.

You are clearly a supporter of England (yet you profess to be a Wales fan who would happily see The Swans shirt be spat upon)..

Maybe you / Jackfath should post on a different site, as you are killing this one.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 2:01]

He's not even an England supporter, he's just a cock.
The imbecile thinks John Terry is in Brazil preparing for the Italy game.
The more he'll post on here, the more he'll keep proving he's a headslapping basket case.
If someone out there really does know this person, they should try to help him/her by getting some medical assistance....but the signs are that it might already be too late.

DYSS/Jackfath....aka
DUMB & DUMBER
[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 7:07]
Official England Supporters Thread on 07:09 - Jun 14 with 1371 viewsJackfath

I wish people would stop using my name when I am not posting. I suppose this comes with the status I now have on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:39 - Jun 14 with 1332 viewsbuilthjack

Wait for it..... The heat, the humidity, bla bla bla. Any excuse.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:44 - Jun 14 with 1330 viewsepaul

Official England Supporters Thread on 06:56 - Jun 14 by JethroJack

The more he'll post on here, the more he'll keep proving he's a headslapping basket case.
If someone out there really does know this person, they should try to help him/her by getting some medical assistance....but the signs are that it might already be too late.

DYSS/Jackfath....aka
DUMB & DUMBER

In fairness DYSS is just an arrogant little boy who could learn a lot with a bit of humility. He's not in fathy's class. Alright is fathy.

This thread isn't going as well as expected

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:59 - Jun 14 with 1321 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 07:09 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

I wish people would stop using my name when I am not posting. I suppose this comes with the status I now have on here.

Status?
Your Dumber than Dumb DYSS....that's not anything to boast about.
Official England Supporters Thread on 09:25 - Jun 14 with 1303 viewscockett_jack

Can't wait for tonight. The particular city in England I live in gets well behind England when they play, the atmosphere is always bouncing

#wishyouwerehere
Official England Supporters Thread on 10:08 - Jun 14 with 1283 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:33 - Jun 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If I was trolling I wouldn't be putting myself in such a vulnerable position. I understand England are unlikely to win the tournament and I am sure some individuals first thought when England narrowly lose out in the quarter finals will be to log onto Swansea City's most popular internet forum and gloat how England are out again, forgetting the fact their national team yet again failed to come close to qualifying.

I am simply enjoying supporting my country of birth at the biggest tournament in the world.

Just because my national team didn't qualify, it doesn't mean that I will then support my local rivals in the finals instead. No genuine football fan in the world would do that.
Official England Supporters Thread on 10:22 - Jun 14 with 1271 viewsChief

'our nation'

your nation sad baastard

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Official England Supporters Thread on 10:25 - Jun 14 with 1267 viewsChief

Dwight is hell of a WUM, and he's playing his character to a tee on this thread.

I think he is being ironic here though.

whatever his motives, this thread should be funny come the imminent elimination of the Turk saint lovers

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Official England Supporters Thread on 12:02 - Jun 14 with 1232 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 06:56 - Jun 14 by JethroJack

DYSS/Jackfath....aka
DUMB & DUMBER

Again you are making things up about me.

When did I say John Terry was in Brazil preparing for the Italy game?

Official England Supporters Thread on 12:58 - Jun 14 with 1221 viewsScoobyWho

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:39 - Jun 14 by builthjack

Wait for it..... The heat, the humidity, bla bla bla. Any excuse.

The pitch.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:19 - Jun 14 with 1208 viewsCwmavonJack

Cost of a flight to Brazil- £800
Cost of a pint on copacobana beach -£5
Watching England go out in the group stages- Priceless!
Come on Uruguay, Italy, Costa Rica

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:20 - Jun 14 with 1206 viewsjackal

Three things I won't miss when England get knocked out.
1. The tw*t with the trumpet playing 1 bar of "The Great Escape" theme (off key) over and over and over again.
2. The moronic way they chant Ingerlund.
3. The way they keep harping on about 1966. It's been nearly 50 years .ffs MOVE ON.
Official England Supporters Thread on 13:24 - Jun 14 with 1203 viewsJackfath

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:59 - Jun 14 by JethroJack

Status?
Your Dumber than Dumb DYSS....that's not anything to boast about.

You've quoted me whilst directing your comment with your obsession Dwight.

As I said, can you stop mentioning me continually, it's getting (or has got) very tedious for most if not all members of PS.

Thanks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:38 - Jun 14 with 1181 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 12:02 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You suffer from selective memory loss, too?
You listed Terry along with Gerrard, Rooney, Sturridge & Lallana with reference to the current squad......but at least you didn't include Bobby Moore, fair play.
Official England Supporters Thread on 13:39 - Jun 14 with 1078 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:38 - Jun 14 by JethroJack

You suffer from selective memory loss, too?
You listed Terry along with Gerrard, Rooney, Sturridge & Lallana with reference to the current squad......but at least you didn't include Bobby Moore, fair play.

I listed them with reference to your comment regarding England's 'decent prem players'.

John Terry was one of, if not the best centre back in the world last season.

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:48 - Jun 14 with 1064 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:39 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I listed them with reference to your comment regarding England's 'decent prem players'.

John Terry was one of, if not the best centre back in the world last season.

How can Terry be one of England's current decent prem players when he's no longer part of the current England squad?

That's like me saying Giggs, Hughes, Rush, Southall are some of Wales' decent prem players in the current Wales squad.

We were talking about decent prem players in the CURRENT international squads.

FFS....every time you post, you just provide further proof of how thick you are.
Official England Supporters Thread on 13:54 - Jun 14 with 1049 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:24 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

You've quoted me whilst directing your comment with your obsession Dwight.

As I said, can you stop mentioning me continually, it's getting (or has got) very tedious for most if not all members of PS.

Thanks.

You shouldn't have sent me that PM then, letting me into you little secret.

The occasional mention isn't "continual" by the way....don't flatter yourself.
Official England Supporters Thread on 13:57 - Jun 14 with 1044 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:48 - Jun 14 by JethroJack

How can Terry be one of England's current decent prem players when he's no longer part of the current England squad?

That's like me saying Giggs, Hughes, Rush, Southall are some of Wales' decent prem players in the current Wales squad.

We were talking about decent prem players in the CURRENT international squads.

FFS....every time you post, you just provide further proof of how thick you are.

Please do not call anybody on this forum thick when you still have that cringe worthy poll in your signature.

If you want to continue this petty debate then by all means continue it on the 'Demoralising England' thread. This is not the place for it.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 13:58]

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:06 - Jun 14 with 1030 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:57 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Please do not call anybody on this forum thick when you still have that cringe worthy poll in your signature.

If you want to continue this petty debate then by all means continue it on the 'Demoralising England' thread. This is not the place for it.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 13:58]

I can tell you're running out of steam & clearly regretting initiating this thread.

That's a cracking team photo by the way....have you got any more recent ones to show us? That one's a little faded on account of its age.

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:13 - Jun 14 with 1020 viewsBanosswan

Official England Supporters Thread on 12:02 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

John Terry is in Brazil, just waiting to see who wins so he can buy the kit and join in the celebrations.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:15 - Jun 14 with 1017 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 12:58 - Jun 14 by ScoobyWho

The pitch.

They've mentioned the pitch but not moaned too much about it....after all, pitch quality only affects teams that like to keep the ball down & can pass it around. Now, if the wind picks up, they'll be phucked
Official England Supporters Thread on 14:17 - Jun 14 with 1013 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:15 - Jun 14 by JethroJack

They've mentioned the pitch but not moaned too much about it....after all, pitch quality only affects teams that like to keep the ball down & can pass it around. Now, if the wind picks up, they'll be phucked

Would the wind not benefit a team using a 'route 1' approach? Not that England use a route 1 approach.

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:30 - Jun 14 with 1006 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:17 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Would the wind not benefit a team using a 'route 1' approach? Not that England use a route 1 approach.

Your first sentence suggests you've just had a very rare sharp moment.
Your second sentence suggests you're back to your normal silly self

Pass & move....Pass again & move....preferably to someone wearing same coloured shirt.

That's the way forward
Official England Supporters Thread on 14:31 - Jun 14 with 1004 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:13 - Jun 14 by Banosswan

John Terry is in Brazil, just waiting to see who wins so he can buy the kit and join in the celebrations.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024