Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official England Supporters Thread 20:00 - Jun 13 with 8931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This thread is specifically for England supporters to discuss our national teams journey through this 2014 FIFA World Cup. Please do not let it descend into petty arguments.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 1:29]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:19 - Jun 14 with 1530 viewsraynor94

So sad to see British posters wanting a foreign team to beat a home country

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:21 - Jun 14 with 1529 viewsepaul

We don't need that shite we as welsh have our own, celebrating our own country and not about being servile to a hairy legged goat faced scrounging f*cker, asking some imaginary being in the sky to send her something or other, fecking shite

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:24 - Jun 14 with 1522 viewsjacabertawe

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:19 - Jun 14 by raynor94

Makes one want to weep, does it not?
But then, you don't support Wales (because you don't like our Manager). Inconsistent, eh?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:25 - Jun 14 with 1521 viewsJackfath

Best World cup song?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:48 - Jun 14 with 1500 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think it's great that I have probably attended more Wales matches over the past decade (Senior level and U21) than most people in this thread spouting the 'I'm Welsh so I must hate England' rubbish.

Official England Supporters Thread on 21:33 - Jun 14 with 1454 views1jack

Official England Supporters Thread on 18:50 - Jun 14 by Martyrman57

I will stick with my 2 simple rules :
1. Support the Country of my birth when they play, and
2. Support whoever is playing E**land.

Hope i'll be singing my favourite chant in the World Cup final 'C'mon Wilfried Bony, score some goals for the Ivory Coast'

So c'mon Wilfried Bony
Score for Côte d'Ivoire(y)

Poetic license?
Official England Supporters Thread on 21:54 - Jun 14 with 1442 viewsCatullus

Official England Supporters Thread on 02:01 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I very much doubt one person, even a great person such as myself, could kill such a popular website on their own.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 2:01]

"even a great person such as myself"

You know what they say about self praise. I'll settle for this

I don't do international football so I'll not be supporting anyone.

PS, that picture of Rooney and that overhead kick, he shinned it, he was dead lucky. Not that the English media would ever say it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:26 - Jun 14 with 1421 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Quite. Just like it's so sad to see fellow South Walians wishing bad results on our Cardiff bretheren when they face foes from England; We welsh should stick together.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:33 - Jun 14 with 1407 viewsraynor94

Great result for England in the other group game, a win tonight and they will be controlling the group, there was nothing to worry about with Uruguay

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:57 - Jun 14 with 1390 viewsDanielswan

England has done well so far .. still 0-0

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:58 - Jun 14 with 1387 viewsJackfath

This is very exciting!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:50 - Jun 14 with 1367 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Magnificent support from the England fans.

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:57 - Jun 14 with 1364 viewsDarran

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:50 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Magnificent support from the England fans.

Loud and proud.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official England Supporters Thread on 00:25 - Jun 15 with 1340 viewsperchrockjack

Plenty of us fans want wales to lose at rugby

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Official England Supporters Thread on 01:30 - Jun 15 with 1292 viewsClinton

Keep the faith.
We're still in with a chance.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Official England Supporters Thread on 02:40 - Jun 15 with 1265 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:33 - Jun 14 by raynor94

Great result for England in the other group game, a win tonight and they will be controlling the group, there was nothing to worry about with Uruguay

How come?....Uruguay should be stronger if/when Suarez comes back in game 2 & there's a fair chance that group outsiders Costa Rica will fancy their chances after today's surprise win.
Official England Supporters Thread on 06:50 - Jun 15 with 1236 viewsNeath_Jack

Wonderful result. More of the same please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Official England Supporters Thread on 07:31 - Jun 15 with 1214 viewsMartyrman57

There's only one Wayne Rooney

Congrats Wilf
Official England Supporters Thread on 07:43 - Jun 15 with 1204 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 17:37 - Jun 14 by raynor94

In the opening post it was said don't let the thread degenerate into petty squabbling, then Jethro posted, enough said. His obsession with Dwight and fathy is pathetic and ruins most threads on here

So, you decided to crawl out of the woodwork (again) to accuse me of spoiling another thread initiated by DYSS-SUPERWUM....but no mention of him infecting this board with all his anti-Swans garbage.

Do you know him personally then, mate of yours is he?
Official England Supporters Thread on 07:48 - Jun 15 with 1198 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 00:25 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Plenty of us fans want wales to lose at rugby

You'll / they'll be chuffed after yesterday then....but can't have been too happy after all our Grand Slams though.
Official England Supporters Thread on 08:49 - Jun 15 with 1179 viewsraynor94

Official England Supporters Thread on 07:43 - Jun 15 by JethroJack

So, you decided to crawl out of the woodwork (again) to accuse me of spoiling another thread initiated by DYSS-SUPERWUM....but no mention of him infecting this board with all his anti-Swans garbage.

Do you know him personally then, mate of yours is he?

Not a mate of mine at all, but be fair your obsession with him is embarrassing, if he upsets you so much put him on ignore, but he really is playing you like a banjo

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:51 - Jun 15 with 1178 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this thread is going well.

Poll: Tory leader

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:57 - Jun 15 with 1171 viewsTreforys_Jack

All's well that ends well. What a marvelous thread, do not feed the trolls or troll if you believe that JF and DYSS are one and the same.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 9:02]
Official England Supporters Thread on 08:58 - Jun 15 with 1165 viewsswanny

I quite enjoyed it 'till I fell asleep, best I've seen 'em play in a long while.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:08 - Jun 15 with 1152 viewspremierjack

I don't think it's about that to be honest. Ppl just get fed up of the media building a poor England team up as if they are world beaters. They are rubbish all over the pitch, Jordan Henderson in centre mid is laughable, Danny welbeck isn't good enough, they have no stand out players anymore, gerrard being an exception but he's getting on and needs someone with real quality next to him!!! I heard the pundits say before the game that sterling would win the game because he is unknown.... If they are that naive to think that Italy haven't done their homework on every player in the squad then they deserve to lose!!

You can go around the whole team and name players that aren't good enough!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024