Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official England Supporters Thread 20:00 - Jun 13 with 8657 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This thread is specifically for England supporters to discuss our national teams journey through this 2014 FIFA World Cup. Please do not let it descend into petty arguments.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 1:29]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:36 - Jun 15 with 1130 views1jack

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:08 - Jun 15 by premierjack

I don't think it's about that to be honest. Ppl just get fed up of the media building a poor England team up as if they are world beaters. They are rubbish all over the pitch, Jordan Henderson in centre mid is laughable, Danny welbeck isn't good enough, they have no stand out players anymore, gerrard being an exception but he's getting on and needs someone with real quality next to him!!! I heard the pundits say before the game that sterling would win the game because he is unknown.... If they are that naive to think that Italy haven't done their homework on every player in the squad then they deserve to lose!!

You can go around the whole team and name players that aren't good enough!!

Got to agree with a lot of that. But for me putting Rooney out wide was the icing on the cake of ridiculous choices, because at the end of the day when it is all said and done, he is the one England player who can change a game. FACT.
Official England Supporters Thread on 09:52 - Jun 15 with 1107 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 08:49 - Jun 15 by raynor94

Not a mate of mine at all, but be fair your obsession with him is embarrassing, if he upsets you so much put him on ignore, but he really is playing you like a banjo

I'm pleased to hear he's not a mate, but you give him too much credit...he thinks he's the dog and you may think I'm the tail...but this is a classic case of the tail wagging the dog. There's a very good reason why I respond to his wind-ups....I find it hilarious catching him out on stuff like him thinking "world class" John Terry is in Brazil with the current England squad.

The bloke's a clown & provides tons of free entertainment....until next season gets underway! I'm not the only one on here who likes winding him up, you know.

As Dwight would say.....God Save the Queen
Official England Supporters Thread on 09:53 - Jun 15 with 1106 viewsChief

This forum and the whole media coverage will be far better and more balanced after the keeunts get eliminated.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:59 - Jun 15 with 1093 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:53 - Jun 15 by Chief

This forum and the whole media coverage will be far better and more balanced after the keeunts get eliminated.

Less than a week to wait then
Official England Supporters Thread on 10:01 - Jun 15 with 1091 viewsPhil_S

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:52 - Jun 15 by JethroJack

I'm pleased to hear he's not a mate, but you give him too much credit...he thinks he's the dog and you may think I'm the tail...but this is a classic case of the tail wagging the dog. There's a very good reason why I respond to his wind-ups....I find it hilarious catching him out on stuff like him thinking "world class" John Terry is in Brazil with the current England squad.

The bloke's a clown & provides tons of free entertainment....until next season gets underway! I'm not the only one on here who likes winding him up, you know.

I think its fair to say that you are not winding him up in any way not based on how I see these 'debates' running out

However, you are one of a few people that he is winding up and its amazing that people fall for something so obvious

Given the number of real proper WUMs we have had on here over the years, DYSS is the least effective and most obvious one and yet he gets more bites than he should ever get
Official England Supporters Thread on 10:04 - Jun 15 with 1086 viewsperchrockjack

Ive never understood why people waste their time thinking about ways to deliberately upset or annoy fellow fans on here.
Ive done it myself over the years but no more

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Official England Supporters Thread on 10:15 - Jun 15 with 1078 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 10:01 - Jun 15 by Phil_S

I think its fair to say that you are not winding him up in any way not based on how I see these 'debates' running out

However, you are one of a few people that he is winding up and its amazing that people fall for something so obvious

Given the number of real proper WUMs we have had on here over the years, DYSS is the least effective and most obvious one and yet he gets more bites than he should ever get

I hear what you say, but if we fail to respond, he may disappear and my daily dose of off-season comedy gold may be gone forever. He's provided more light entertainment since the season ended than Tan did throughout the whole of last season....bless him
Official England Supporters Thread on 13:48 - Jun 15 with 1034 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What are peoples opinions regarding Rooney's performance? Is it Rooney's fault or is it Roy's for playing him out of his best position?

Login to get fewer ads

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:08 - Jun 15 with 1024 viewspencoedjack

Official England Supporters Thread on 13:48 - Jun 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What are peoples opinions regarding Rooney's performance? Is it Rooney's fault or is it Roy's for playing him out of his best position?

Haven't you bored yourself yet ?
Official England Supporters Thread on 14:19 - Jun 15 with 1020 viewsStarsky

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:08 - Jun 15 by premierjack

I don't think it's about that to be honest. Ppl just get fed up of the media building a poor England team up as if they are world beaters. They are rubbish all over the pitch, Jordan Henderson in centre mid is laughable, Danny welbeck isn't good enough, they have no stand out players anymore, gerrard being an exception but he's getting on and needs someone with real quality next to him!!! I heard the pundits say before the game that sterling would win the game because he is unknown.... If they are that naive to think that Italy haven't done their homework on every player in the squad then they deserve to lose!!

You can go around the whole team and name players that aren't good enough!!

Rubbish. The press haven't done anything of the sort this time. Don't let that spoil your agenda though.

It's just the internet, init.

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:20 - Jun 15 with 1017 viewsStarsky

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:52 - Jun 15 by JethroJack

Got to be honest. You've become worse than Dwight. How ironic.

Official England Supporters Thread on 21:08 - Jun 15 with 966 viewsSwansNZ

300 grand a week, and can't even get a corner kick to go anywhere near the field of play.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Official England Supporters Thread on 21:20 - Jun 15 with 957 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Official England Supporters Thread on 19:48 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think it's great that I have probably attended more Wales matches over the past decade (Senior level and U21) than most people in this thread spouting the 'I'm Welsh so I must hate England' rubbish.

If that's true, then good on ya.
Official England Supporters Thread on 05:32 - Jun 16 with 922 viewsJethroJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 14:20 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Got to be honest. You've become worse than Dwight. How ironic.

Thanks for reminding me that Dwight's not the only clown in this circus.

How's that for some irony
[Post edited 16 Jun 2014 5:41]
Official England Supporters Thread on 05:35 - Jun 16 with 920 viewsJethroJack

Poor performance.
Over-hyped.
Over-the-hill.
Over-paid.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2014 5:36]
Official England Supporters Thread on 09:27 - Jun 16 with 885 viewsStarsky

Official England Supporters Thread on 05:32 - Jun 16 by JethroJack

Thanks for reminding me that Dwight's not the only clown in this circus.

How's that for some irony
[Post edited 16 Jun 2014 5:41]

You shouldn't post when you've just arrived home from a nightclub. It won't make sense

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:37 - Jun 16 with 882 viewsStarsky

I think he's a bit like Aaron Ramsey. Not quite world class but game changer when played in his best position.
I would either play him central as a number 10 or drop him. On the left doesn't work and he's not helping out his full back.

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:44 - Jun 16 with 879 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:37 - Jun 16 by Starsky

I think he's a bit like Aaron Ramsey. Not quite world class but game changer when played in his best position.
I would either play him central as a number 10 or drop him. On the left doesn't work and he's not helping out his full back.

He did leave Baines exposed.

I don't think he deserves the level of criticism he has received since the game. He created an excellent goal and didn't do too much wrong (one slip at a corner aside).

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:57 - Jun 16 with 872 viewsStarsky

Official England Supporters Thread on 09:44 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He did leave Baines exposed.

I don't think he deserves the level of criticism he has received since the game. He created an excellent goal and didn't do too much wrong (one slip at a corner aside).

Agreed. Maybe bring him on for the last 30 minutes against Uruguay. Play Lallana from the start, supporting Sturridge. That will give him a chance to impress and get the fans off his back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024