Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Made a elderly gentleman very happy 20:19 - Sep 5 with 12977 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Going back to the WBA game when I got to my usual seat in the east stand in the row directly behind me I saw a chap who I known for a number of years from work he is 76 years old an until recently has still done some driving work for us , he had to stop because his wife was taken ill and sadly died 6 months ago, I started to talk to him and said that I had never seen him at the liberty before he told me that he had not been to a football game for years but one of his friends had a ticket for the game but could not go an persuaded him to take the ticket to (As he put it to get him out of the house) Now as you know the north east can geta a bit rowdy to say the least.
After the game I met him outside and he had the biggest smile on his face and told me that he had not enjoyed himself so much for years and the game itself was fantastic and the fans by us are so passionate ,the noise the banter the vocal support and (laughing at the away fans ) was not what he had expected when he took the ticket.
He told me that he was hooked for life .And he left me still with the big grin on his face.
We'll done SCFC and well done the east stand you made a elderly gentleman very happy,
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 20:21]

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:21 - Sep 6 with 1326 views_

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:18 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

You're not wrong there.

Have you ever been banned?

Have you ever given yourself a self imposed ban for the sake of your sanity/health/relationship? ;-)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:22 - Sep 6 with 1312 viewsDarran

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:21 - Sep 6 by _

Have you ever given yourself a self imposed ban for the sake of your sanity/health/relationship? ;-)

He has been banned and I was the one that unbanned him. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:27 - Sep 6 with 1309 viewsperchrockjack

Ive fallen out with fathy as I have with Pross and countless others but Im feked as to why he is portayed as some sort of abusive internet monster.
FFS we ve one right here right now who sees it his duty to rip into those posters he hates and will go to any lengths to curry favour with those dim enough not to see through him.

Depends on how much soul you got ..

If people are offended by jackfath then they have selective viewing tendancies.

He s not the problem you feck muppets.. wise up before Armageddon starts again.

We ll finish top ten this season ,will win a trophy ands qualify for Europe. I can guarantee this will be completely dismissed in favour of carrying on this pitiful personal crap. Cut this post out for your scrapbooks and lets see where we are next MAY, if we re still alive .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:31 - Sep 6 with 1304 viewsexiledclaseboy

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:21 - Sep 6 by _

I've been banned a couple of time as a joke.

To answer your second question. I've never needed to impose a ban on myself for the sake of any of those things. My sanity is (unlike many on here) more than capable of withstanding the rigours of an internet forum. It must be at least seven years or so since the last time I got genuinely angry or even annoyed at anything written on here. My physical health could no doubt be better but that's nothing to do with this place and my relationship with my wife of 14 years (at least I think it's 14, I stopped counting a while back) does not stop or suffer. Indeed, I often show her some threads of an evening and we laugh together at the sheer f*ckwittery on display. She even posted on here once but that's not something I encourage. She's not as worldly wise as me.

If coming on here affected me in the wayss it seems to do many, many others I'd have given it up years ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:33 - Sep 6 with 1289 views_

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:22 - Sep 6 by Darran

He has been banned and I was the one that unbanned him. FACT

I didn't ask you.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:35 - Sep 6 with 1281 views_

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:27 - Sep 6 by perchrockjack

Ive fallen out with fathy as I have with Pross and countless others but Im feked as to why he is portayed as some sort of abusive internet monster.
FFS we ve one right here right now who sees it his duty to rip into those posters he hates and will go to any lengths to curry favour with those dim enough not to see through him.

Depends on how much soul you got ..

If people are offended by jackfath then they have selective viewing tendancies.

He s not the problem you feck muppets.. wise up before Armageddon starts again.

We ll finish top ten this season ,will win a trophy ands qualify for Europe. I can guarantee this will be completely dismissed in favour of carrying on this pitiful personal crap. Cut this post out for your scrapbooks and lets see where we are next MAY, if we re still alive .

Heart as black as coal - valley's coal.

Watch this one very carefully.

Repeats horrible things ad infinitum.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:41 - Sep 6 with 1267 viewsDarran

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:33 - Sep 6 by _

I didn't ask you.

I didn't/haven't said you did.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:17 - Sep 6 with 1246 views_

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 16:31 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

I've been banned a couple of time as a joke.

To answer your second question. I've never needed to impose a ban on myself for the sake of any of those things. My sanity is (unlike many on here) more than capable of withstanding the rigours of an internet forum. It must be at least seven years or so since the last time I got genuinely angry or even annoyed at anything written on here. My physical health could no doubt be better but that's nothing to do with this place and my relationship with my wife of 14 years (at least I think it's 14, I stopped counting a while back) does not stop or suffer. Indeed, I often show her some threads of an evening and we laugh together at the sheer f*ckwittery on display. She even posted on here once but that's not something I encourage. She's not as worldly wise as me.

If coming on here affected me in the wayss it seems to do many, many others I'd have given it up years ago.

Does she like me? Your good wife? (Not in that way of course)

And may I ask what made you upset some 7 years ago?? (It may come in handy) ;-)

Login to get fewer ads

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:18 - Sep 6 with 1245 viewsJackbustard

Best part of Darran not being a mod, he can now be ignored.
Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:19 - Sep 6 with 1236 views_

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:18 - Sep 6 by Jackbustard

Hadn't thought of that... Bet there's scores of posters who've done it though!!

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:20 - Sep 6 with 1235 viewsexiledclaseboy

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:17 - Sep 6 by _

Does she like me? Your good wife? (Not in that way of course)

And may I ask what made you upset some 7 years ago?? (It may come in handy) ;-)

Her words were (I'm paraphrasing slightly) were "Are these all grown men? They all need to grow the f*ck up a bit".

No idea.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:21 - Sep 6 with 1221 viewsJackfath

He was first on my list of people to ignore lol!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:23 - Sep 6 with 1225 views_

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:20 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

Her words were (I'm paraphrasing slightly) were "Are these all grown men? They all need to grow the f*ck up a bit".

No idea.

So she does *swoon*

I like Mrs Cudey. She has good taste.

(grow up - pah!!!)

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:26 - Sep 6 with 1217 viewsexiledclaseboy

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:23 - Sep 6 by _

So she does *swoon*

I like Mrs Cudey. She has good taste.

(grow up - pah!!!)

Of course she does, she married me and stays married to me. Frankly, I wouldn't marry me, given the choice.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:56 - Sep 6 with 1179 viewsstevethejack

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 20:29 - Sep 5 by PozuelosSideys

What a stupid response to a good story.

Do what I do, put the tw@t on ignore
Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:58 - Sep 6 with 1163 viewsJackfath

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:56 - Sep 6 by stevethejack

Amazing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 18:16 - Sep 6 with 1146 viewsDarran

You just mentioned me you thick c*nt.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 18:18 - Sep 6 with 1142 viewsGlyn1

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 20:20 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

Hooked for life. He's 76 ffs.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:28 - Sep 6 with 1076 viewsdickythorpe

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 17:56 - Sep 6 by stevethejack

Tis an amazing thread this!!!

If Fath is on ignore with at least 2 on here, how can those 2 come on here chopsing about what he posted?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 19:29]
Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:30 - Sep 6 with 1063 viewsJackfath

Why put someone on ignore and then tell everyone you have that person on ignore?

What's the reason behind that. Seriously.

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:32 - Sep 6 with 1048 viewsdickythorpe

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:30 - Sep 6 by Jackfath

Why put someone on ignore and then tell everyone you have that person on ignore?

What's the reason behind that. Seriously.

It's amazing Fath
Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:34 - Sep 6 with 1035 viewsJackfath

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:32 - Sep 6 by dickythorpe

It's amazing Fath

this

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:36 - Sep 6 with 1040 viewsDyfnant

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:34 - Sep 6 by Jackfath

this

Good post

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:43 - Sep 6 with 1021 viewsreddythered

I like old people.

Except Oldjack.

He smells of stale urine. *

* Possibly as having never met him/her/it I'm falling back on the stereotype of the elderly being incontinent. Hey ho.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 20:02 - Sep 6 with 997 viewsOldjack

Made a elderly gentleman very happy on 19:43 - Sep 6 by reddythered

I like old people.

Except Oldjack.

He smells of stale urine. *

* Possibly as having never met him/her/it I'm falling back on the stereotype of the elderly being incontinent. Hey ho.

you lying little toe rag

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024