Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh not British 13:22 - Sep 9 with 6557 viewsDarran

And Carwyn Jones is in Scotland campaigning for the No vote.

What a c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Welsh not British on 13:32 - Sep 9 with 3279 viewsdickythorpe

His workload must be very light then?

WTF is he doing up there?
Welsh not British on 13:51 - Sep 9 with 3240 viewsunion_jack

Why is he a @&£!??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Welsh not British on 13:57 - Sep 9 with 3230 viewsDarran

Welsh not British on 13:51 - Sep 9 by union_jack

Why is he a @&£!??

Why isn't he?
What's he worried about then?

Welsh not British on 14:05 - Sep 9 with 3224 viewsunion_jack

Welsh not British on 13:57 - Sep 9 by Darran

Why isn't he?
What's he worried about then?

Maybe he's got more sense as a Welsh politician and knows that the country is better together and that they are on the brink of making one goddam awful, irreversible mistake.

As he is A representative of Wales, he may have a little more attention, dare I say gravitas, than the three going tomorrow?

Never thought I'd say it but good on him!!

Welsh not British on 14:07 - Sep 9 with 3217 viewsDarran

Welsh not British on 14:05 - Sep 9 by union_jack

Maybe he's got more sense as a Welsh politician and knows that the country is better together and that they are on the brink of making one goddam awful, irreversible mistake.

As he is A representative of Wales, he may have a little more attention, dare I say gravitas, than the three going tomorrow?

Never thought I'd say it but good on him!!

I'm not disagreeing with you it's aimed at the Welsh not British brigade.

Welsh not British on 14:11 - Sep 9 with 3212 viewsunion_jack

Welsh not British on 14:07 - Sep 9 by Darran

I'm not disagreeing with you it's aimed at the Welsh not British brigade.

On that note I shall butt out!! Until one of the said brigade spouts some of the usual crap

Welsh not British on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 3203 viewsDarran

Welsh not British on 14:11 - Sep 9 by union_jack

On that note I shall butt out!! Until one of the said brigade spouts some of the usual crap

It does make you wonder mind.

Welsh not British on 14:19 - Sep 9 with 3188 viewsunion_jack

Welsh not British on 14:15 - Sep 9 by Darran

It does make you wonder mind.

Wonder? Worry more like!

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh not British on 14:34 - Sep 9 with 3172 viewsDarran

Of FFS they're raising the Scottish flag above 10 Downing Street live on Sky.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2014 14:35]

Welsh not British on 15:13 - Sep 9 with 3129 viewsepaul

Welsh not British on 14:11 - Sep 9 by union_jack

Is that like the same crap that is sprouted about how we must all stick together, we must all be british, Wales must be Englands b*tch?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Welsh not British on 15:17 - Sep 9 with 3120 viewsperchrockjack

We live in England and are happy to do so.
It's hard to bite the hand it feeds..

I hope scots go yes, and do it properly.

They ll have no jobs, no currency of note, no hand outs , fook all.

Make it happen. Only thing is London will face another immigration problem as they ll bale out when they see how stupid they were to think they could be independent...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Welsh not British on 15:26 - Sep 9 with 3108 viewsAquinas

He knows if Scotland leave then Wales will diminish even further in the eyes of the international world as a country in its own right. England would make up something like 90% of the population of GB should Scotland leave.

I am in the 'no' camp, but it must be fantastic being a 'yes' supporter because they have the politicians and monarchy panicking.
Welsh not British on 15:28 - Sep 9 with 3101 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm with Perchie on this one .

It will be a very bad move .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Welsh not British on 15:31 - Sep 9 with 3098 viewslifelong

Welsh not British on 15:26 - Sep 9 by Aquinas

He knows if Scotland leave then Wales will diminish even further in the eyes of the international world as a country in its own right. England would make up something like 90% of the population of GB should Scotland leave.

I am in the 'no' camp, but it must be fantastic being a 'yes' supporter because they have the politicians and monarchy panicking.

Indeed they are, you just get the feeling that England has a lot more to lose than Scotland.
Welsh not British on 15:59 - Sep 9 with 3064 viewsperchrockjack

Really. Monarchy panicking.

They ll still be allowed to pop into balmoral and our politicians like me are only bothered about stock market fall out.

Stock market affects us all. Apart from work shy koi ts with a house full of feckless kids..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Welsh not British on 18:09 - Sep 9 with 3002 viewsLiam

Welsh not British on 15:17 - Sep 9 by perchrockjack

We live in England and are happy to do so.
It's hard to bite the hand it feeds..

I hope scots go yes, and do it properly.

They ll have no jobs, no currency of note, no hand outs , fook all.

Make it happen. Only thing is London will face another immigration problem as they ll bale out when they see how stupid they were to think they could be independent...

I don't like to get caught up in political debates but Scotland will be a lot wealthier once it's independent.

Just think of the oil and whisky industries alone. They are also thinking for the future with their new innovation centres springing up everywhere to encourage new tech industries.

Scotland is the next Norway.
Welsh not British on 18:13 - Sep 9 with 2995 viewsUxbridge

Welsh not British on 18:09 - Sep 9 by Liam

I don't like to get caught up in political debates but Scotland will be a lot wealthier once it's independent.

Just think of the oil and whisky industries alone. They are also thinking for the future with their new innovation centres springing up everywhere to encourage new tech industries.

And when the oil runs out in a generation. Good luck looking after a nation grown up on a diet of irn bru and deep fried mars bars.

I see Salmond has come out with the line that currency union is guaranteed. Remind me again Eck about the current favourable groundswell of opinion regarding currency union with a foreign country within the UK. Carney's got him on toast on that one and the failure of the No campaign to take him to task about that plus the current line that the NHS is at risk if the No vote wins, despite Health already being devolved, is really quite shambolic.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Welsh not British on 18:21 - Sep 9 with 2982 viewsLiam

Welsh not British on 18:13 - Sep 9 by Uxbridge

And when the oil runs out in a generation. Good luck looking after a nation grown up on a diet of irn bru and deep fried mars bars.

I see Salmond has come out with the line that currency union is guaranteed. Remind me again Eck about the current favourable groundswell of opinion regarding currency union with a foreign country within the UK. Carney's got him on toast on that one and the failure of the No campaign to take him to task about that plus the current line that the NHS is at risk if the No vote wins, despite Health already being devolved, is really quite shambolic.

They have A LOT more oil than one generation, that's the thing...

It's not widely publicised by the no voters but you should be able to read between the lines on this one:

http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-news/9535-rumours-of-massive-oil-f
Welsh not British on 18:34 - Sep 9 with 2954 viewsmonmouth

Wheeling out Broon, Cameroon, Millipede and Clegger basically guarantees a yes doesn't it? I would say that the English are actively encouraging it.

I still think when it comes to actually voting, there'll be a comfortable no, once all the concessions have been wrung out of Dull Davey C. No risk concessions, compared to the risk of leaping off a cliff blind, will win the day. If it doesn't, life might get quite interesting, in a voyeuristic sense. Just no more power to the incompetent village taffia mob that run wales, please god.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Welsh not British on 18:42 - Sep 9 with 2937 viewsPrivate_Partz

Welsh not British on 18:09 - Sep 9 by Liam

Indeed. No wonder Caravan is voting against it. He cant cope with governing the whole of Wales. He can barely manage Cardiff. More financial clout? I would not have him near the cash box in Dunvant Workingmans club.
Such a shame and all of us voters and associated politicians are to blame.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welsh not British on 18:56 - Sep 9 with 2910 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carwyn Jones is the leader of the Labour Party in Wales. Labour's a unionist party and opposes independence for both Wales and Scotland. Why would anyone expect him to be campaigning for a Yes vote?

Anyhow, the "big three" have dropped the rest of the UK like a bad smell and are all buggering off to Scotland tomorrow. Guarantees a few thousand more Yes votes I'd imagine. The No campaign of late has been a complete shambles, embarrassing at times.

Whatever happens next Thursday, the UK is in for big constitutional changes. Even in the event of a vote to remain in the UK, Scotland will essentially be given home rule with more massive powers devolved to Holyrood. That has to trickle down to both Wales, where we'll also get further major devolution in time, and then to the English regions. Westminster will end up becoming the decision maker only for major foreign and domestic issues and a place of symbolic rather than practical importances. All this is some years away but it'll happen.

Poll: Tory leader

Welsh not British on 19:02 - Sep 9 with 2894 viewsunion_jack

Welsh not British on 18:34 - Sep 9 by monmouth

Wheeling out Broon, Cameroon, Millipede and Clegger basically guarantees a yes doesn't it? I would say that the English are actively encouraging it.

I still think when it comes to actually voting, there'll be a comfortable no, once all the concessions have been wrung out of Dull Davey C. No risk concessions, compared to the risk of leaping off a cliff blind, will win the day. If it doesn't, life might get quite interesting, in a voyeuristic sense. Just no more power to the incompetent village taffia mob that run wales, please god.

I posted yesterday that it may be better for England if Wales were to go independent.

I believe I am right in saying that the taxpayer puts proportionally more into Wales than England and as mist tax payers are English, questions will be asked.

I've said many times that England should be devolved also. Four home nations with their own powers and a central government dealing with overarching issues.

On a side note, I hear that Wales wants it's iwn criminal justice system. So that will mean 3 years for murder and life for calling someone Taff!!!

Welsh not British on 19:03 - Sep 9 with 2890 viewsunion_jack

Welsh not British on 15:13 - Sep 9 by epaul

Is that like the same crap that is sprouted about how we must all stick together, we must all be british, Wales must be Englands b*tch?

Yes Paul except the very last bit.

Welsh not British on 19:33 - Sep 9 with 2853 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some interesting "what if...?" answers/speculation here.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/09/-sp-if-scotland-votes-for-indepe

Poll: Tory leader

Welsh not British on 19:56 - Sep 9 with 2823 viewsunion_jack

Welsh not British on 19:33 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Some interesting "what if...?" answers/speculation here.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/09/-sp-if-scotland-votes-for-indepe

A great read especially the bit about the bargaining chip over currency that Salmond has with the security council membership.

Anyone want to explain this in more detail for me?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024