Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... 12:15 - Oct 9 with 6613 viewsLohengrin

This was Hamburg last night....

I'm so glad the ancient kingdoms of Europe saw fit to open their doors to the Third World. I was just saying to the wife and kids this morning how wonderfully enriched we have all become this last thirty years as a result. When I was a boy there was none of this lovely heroin to enjoy, nobody had ever heard of grooming or gang rape and hardly anybody used to hack at their neighbour with a cleaver.

How boring those monochrome days of trade apprenticeships and a living wage were looking back.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 12:49 - Oct 9 with 3187 viewsperchrockjack

OO ER

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 14:02 - Oct 9 with 3124 viewsGowerjack

Lo

Sometimes I agree with you and it worries me!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 14:15 - Oct 9 with 3097 viewsBatterseajack

These people are a real shame. They should be herded up like cattle and thrown out of a plane somewhere over the Levant, where ever the f**k that is.

But on a pedantic note, I don't think the opium wars or jimmy saville and co were down to these clowns.
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 14:58 - Oct 9 with 3049 viewsUxbridge

Yes, fighting wars over opium is a very modern thing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 15:11 - Oct 9 with 3024 viewsmonmouth

No gangs in Germany doing unspeakable things to innocent folk in the 1930s either. Serbs didn't do too bad in the 1990s either if you want a bit of gang rape and murderous mayhem.

What worries me is that it's really hard to resist blanket heart hardening and 'daily mailerism'. When anyone watches that it's hard not to just think 'muslim scum' rather than just 'scum'. Decent people are decent people and scum are scum whatever religion colour or origin they have, and that really is FACT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 15:36 - Oct 9 with 2979 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 15:11 - Oct 9 by monmouth

No gangs in Germany doing unspeakable things to innocent folk in the 1930s either. Serbs didn't do too bad in the 1990s either if you want a bit of gang rape and murderous mayhem.

What worries me is that it's really hard to resist blanket heart hardening and 'daily mailerism'. When anyone watches that it's hard not to just think 'muslim scum' rather than just 'scum'. Decent people are decent people and scum are scum whatever religion colour or origin they have, and that really is FACT.

"Decent people are decent people and scum are scum whatever religion colour or origin they have, and that really is FACT."

*APPLAUSE*
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 15:47 - Oct 9 with 2950 viewsLohengrin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 15:36 - Oct 9 by Curcubita_Ultra

"Decent people are decent people and scum are scum whatever religion colour or origin they have, and that really is FACT."

*APPLAUSE*

Decency means vastly different things in different cultures. I've absolutely no doubt at all that those who commit these so called honour killings do so in the firm belief they are doing the decent thing, likewise the practicioners of genital mutilation.

Me? I beg to differ.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:06 - Oct 9 with 2913 viewsCatullus

On another thread I wondered when there would be a mass "turning against" Muslims. When things like this happen, it probably brings it closer.

Look at the state we're in, Ukraine, the IS caliphate and ebola, are we on the verge of a war, a pandemic or both?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:06 - Oct 9 with 2911 viewsDavillin

In no way will I criticise -- even by implication -- the complete right of the U.K. to enact any law they choose, but I love my Second Amendment. The day is coming very soon when the wisdom of the Founding Fathers will be demonstrated.

In my opinion, that day is here now in the U.K. and in the E.U. generally.

Now, to be brutally candid, in both places, an equal but robust response by your [and my] government would obviate the need for it to be applied. But there you have it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:14 - Oct 9 with 2890 viewsUxbridge

Yep, guns always help.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:15 - Oct 9 with 2886 viewsPonderosa

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:14 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Yep, guns always help.

Guns don't kill people, rappers do

Bring The Missus

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:20 - Oct 9 with 2877 viewsCatullus

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:06 - Oct 9 by Davillin

In no way will I criticise -- even by implication -- the complete right of the U.K. to enact any law they choose, but I love my Second Amendment. The day is coming very soon when the wisdom of the Founding Fathers will be demonstrated.

Now, to be brutally candid, in both places, an equal but robust response by your [and my] government would obviate the need for it to be applied. But there you have it.

When anarchy comes and armed gangs roam the streets killing with impunity?

Only law and order, strong government is the answer Dav, easy access to weapons results in lunatics running amok, IS for example. Millons of people, many barely educated, carrying guns cannot be a good idea.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:22 - Oct 9 with 2874 viewsUxbridge

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:15 - Oct 9 by Ponderosa

Guns don't kill people, rappers do

Summon the police ...

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:24 - Oct 9 with 2863 viewsjackonicko

Yay. This can become a gun thread now.

*sits back and grabs popcorn*
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:49 - Oct 9 with 2819 viewsBatterseajack

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:20 - Oct 9 by Catullus

When anarchy comes and armed gangs roam the streets killing with impunity?

Only law and order, strong government is the answer Dav, easy access to weapons results in lunatics running amok, IS for example. Millons of people, many barely educated, carrying guns cannot be a good idea.

LOL - If there's one thing that the middle east needs RIGHT NOW, is a relaxing of the gun laws. That will sort this mess out!!
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:03 - Oct 9 with 2785 viewsepaul

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 15:11 - Oct 9 by monmouth

and it's not like Britian sailed around the world for many years, raping, murdering stealing and taking over countries in the name of the good old monarchy is it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:07 - Oct 9 with 2776 viewsPonderosa

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:24 - Oct 9 by jackonicko

Yay. This can become a gun thread now.

*sits back and grabs popcorn*

I'm going to sit in my pants, stroking my imaginary AK-47 with a colander on my head and watch this thread unfurl further

Bring The Missus

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:14 - Oct 9 with 2766 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:03 - Oct 9 by epaul

and it's not like Britian sailed around the world for many years, raping, murdering stealing and taking over countries in the name of the good old monarchy is it

Difference being we probably offered them a nice cup of tea whilst we were at it.
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:18 - Oct 9 with 2754 viewsLohengrin

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:03 - Oct 9 by epaul

We built up an unrivalled, mutually beneficial trade network and provided a working infastructure for the benighted regions if that's what you mean, Paul.

Huge swathes of the world ought get down on its knees every day and thank The Lord for Great Britain. It was us and not The Almighty that delivered much of it from evil.

What marvelous people we are, absolutely top drawer. Hat's off to the lot of us, I say.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 17:59 - Oct 9 with 2666 viewsshingle

A world without religion, and a world without Dictators, how cool would that be.
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:08 - Oct 9 with 2652 viewsSpratty

The football wars would esculate

BTW have we got the name right for the particular taxonomy

In short would it pass the Trellick Tower test

You know the nouveau riche lefties ( ) who now inhabit that place get mighty miffed if we don't use the precisely prescripted description
Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:47 - Oct 9 with 2613 viewsGowerjack

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:14 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Yep, guns always help.

Uxbridge.

Americans cant help themselves.

They have a MASSIVE blind-spot relating to guns.

If we survive that long future generations will look back at them with a mixture of amazement and pity.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 18:53 - Oct 9 with 2596 views_

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:06 - Oct 9 by Davillin

WTF are you on about??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 19:31 - Oct 9 with 2550 viewsDr_Winston

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 16:22 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Summon the police ...

Not even Sting would make a difference now to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Those delightful mooooslims, again.... on 19:50 - Oct 9 with 2510 viewsjack247

The Reeperbahn is like that most weekends I imagine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024