Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd 17:10 - Oct 9 with 6145 viewsOldjack

are playing the lowest ranked country in the world tonight
predictions ;;;;;;;;; 1 -2

just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:25 - Oct 9 with 859 viewsQuakerJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:18 - Oct 9 by jack247

It's not far off being as straightforward as that.

Most football fans are plastic and prefer glory teams over their local clubs. It happens to a lesser extent at international level, where more people adopt the 'support your country' mantra. Obviously on a site like this, you assume the vast majority are local or have local connections.

Like I said, I can quite understand Welsh people having no animosity towards England and hoping they do well, after all we are unlikely to ever really compete with them. Welsh people who would support England against Wales, are no better than people from Swansea who would support Man U or Liverpool against us. They just don't get the ethos of football.

I was in my local watching Liverpool v boro in the league cup a few weeks back. Some dick head celebrated every Liverpool goal. We asked him if he was a scouser, he said no, we asked why he was cheering their goals, he said he'd always supported them since the 70s and 80s... I told him that he didn't support them, that I can't relate to him or take him seriously as a football supporter. It's completely alien to me.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:26 - Oct 9 with 857 viewsjack247

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:22 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

If I was a plastic football fan mate I wouldn't have bothered supporting Swansea in division 4 so that blows your argument out of the water there.

I personally identify with England more than Wales so I support them, which is hardly full of glory either.

Can't you see it's exactly the same as saying 'I won't support the Swans, I'll support United instead, they are better'.

Tottenham or Everton as a comparison if you think not winning world cups means they aren't a glory team.

Just my opinion and everyone is entitled to support who they like. Welsh people supporting England over Wales just baffles me though.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:27 - Oct 9 with 856 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 20:50 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

Nah mate just take pity on people like you who are supposed to be grown men but have a chip on both shoulders. You only seem to post when England are playing...

Its high time you phucked off & watched your team - instead of rising on here to several people who keep reminding you of the mediocre team you support.

You really should be a lot better than you are with the numbers you have to pick from.....and you phucking know it.....that's why you're bristling
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:27 - Oct 9 with 845 viewsQuakerJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:20 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

Cheers. That's what I'm getting at though, you wouldn't like it if your English kids turned out to support anyone Wales plays.

I'd lock them away in the cupboard under the stairs if they did that.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:30 - Oct 9 with 824 viewscockett_jack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:27 - Oct 9 by JethroJack

Its high time you phucked off & watched your team - instead of rising on here to several people who keep reminding you of the mediocre team you support.

You really should be a lot better than you are with the numbers you have to pick from.....and you phucking know it.....that's why you're bristling

Mate my team is primarily the Swans who I follow away regularly. You only ever post on here about England games, are you really a Jack?
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:33 - Oct 9 with 797 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:05 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

2016 could be our year.

History suggests otherwise......not to mention lack of inherent ability & dearth of world class talent.

Fair play though, you're giving (mighty) San Marino a good old seeing to......even without Jonjo.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:35 - Oct 9 with 786 viewscockett_jack

So two games in, 6 points on the board, 7 goals scored and no goals conceded. It's looking good
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:36 - Oct 9 with 768 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:35 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

So two games in, 6 points on the board, 7 goals scored and no goals conceded. It's looking good

It does indeed.

Wales winning tomorrow would be marvellous too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:38 - Oct 9 with 749 viewsQuakerJack

I can appreciate Cockett's position. Both parents are English. I have mates up here who are from Swansea but like me live here, their kids are Swans fans, have come to games with us. Parents are role models, we look up to them. I would bring my kid up as a Jack, if he turns to me as a teenager and says "Dad, all the lads are off to watch Boro or Darlo, I'd like to go" I'd say "son, enjoy yourself at the footie". If however he says "Dad, can I have a Man United top for my birthday?" I'll spit in his face and pack him off to the nearest orphanage.

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:39 - Oct 9 with 739 viewslonglostjack

Always does for England in the qualifiers and then there's that massive let down when it gets to the competition itself. All those raised expectations go POP - I do enjoy it - like Christmas - one of those cosy traditions.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:39 - Oct 9 with 736 viewsSwansNZ

England don’t have any issues qualifying, it’s when they play good teams in the finals, they struggle.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:40 - Oct 9 with 729 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:30 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

Mate my team is primarily the Swans who I follow away regularly. You only ever post on here about England games, are you really a Jack?

F*ck off, you confused cretin, I'm not your mate.
I'm a born & bred Jack who likes taking the piss out of a mediocre national team, and its made all the more enjoyable because they (and delutional people like you) think you're world beaters.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 724 viewsSpratty

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:38 - Oct 9 by QuakerJack

I can appreciate Cockett's position. Both parents are English. I have mates up here who are from Swansea but like me live here, their kids are Swans fans, have come to games with us. Parents are role models, we look up to them. I would bring my kid up as a Jack, if he turns to me as a teenager and says "Dad, all the lads are off to watch Boro or Darlo, I'd like to go" I'd say "son, enjoy yourself at the footie". If however he says "Dad, can I have a Man United top for my birthday?" I'll spit in his face and pack him off to the nearest orphanage.

Tough love
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 718 viewsjack247

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:36 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It does indeed.

Wales winning tomorrow would be marvellous too.

England will qualify at a canter. Wales won't, although they have the best group I can remember, they will hopefully at least make a fight of it this time.

England will either go out in the group, or in the first knockout stage when they meet someone decent
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:42 - Oct 9 with 714 viewsSpratty

oops
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 21:43]
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:43 - Oct 9 with 702 viewscockett_jack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:40 - Oct 9 by JethroJack

F*ck off, you confused cretin, I'm not your mate.
I'm a born & bred Jack who likes taking the piss out of a mediocre national team, and its made all the more enjoyable because they (and delutional people like you) think you're world beaters.

Calm down mate
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:46 - Oct 9 with 684 viewsQuakerJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:41 - Oct 9 by Spratty

Tough love

It's for their own good Spratty... They'll thank me for it eventually.

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:46 - Oct 9 with 684 viewsjack247

Absolutely.

If the kid has grown up in Darlington and his mates in school etc support them, but his family are Jacks, he has an affinity to both clubs.

That's totally different to supporting a team from the TV you have no connection to.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:48 - Oct 9 with 678 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:41 - Oct 9 by jack247

England will qualify at a canter. Wales won't, although they have the best group I can remember, they will hopefully at least make a fight of it this time.

England will either go out in the group, or in the first knockout stage when they meet someone decent

England won away to the team ranked 9th in the world a month ago.

They can put in good perfomances against decent teams, it's just rare. It's expected though as the England team isn't as solid as the likes of Germany etc which people keep comparing them to.

Rooney aside the team is very average, arguably the most average it's been in my lifetime.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 9 with 655 viewsepaul

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:17 - Oct 9 by QuakerJack

Exactly... I get that as well. My colleagues at work didn't like it when I went out into the car park and cut their English flags off their cars during the last world cup.

[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 21:55]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:57 - Oct 9 with 646 viewscockett_jack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:48 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

England won away to the team ranked 9th in the world a month ago.

They can put in good perfomances against decent teams, it's just rare. It's expected though as the England team isn't as solid as the likes of Germany etc which people keep comparing them to.

Rooney aside the team is very average, arguably the most average it's been in my lifetime.

Mate don't say that, it spoils Jethro's belief all England fans think we are 'world beaters'
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:58 - Oct 9 with 642 viewsChief

do you hate it that Swansea is in Wales?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:59 - Oct 9 with 637 viewscockett_jack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:58 - Oct 9 by Chief

do you hate it that Swansea is in Wales?

Me? Nope.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:01 - Oct 9 with 623 viewsChief

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:59 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

Me? Nope.

why the need to advertise your love for another country constantly then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:01 - Oct 9 with 623 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:57 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

Mate don't say that, it spoils Jethro's belief all England fans think we are 'world beaters'

Another one of your cyber "mates" eh, butty
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024