Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd 17:10 - Oct 9 with 6146 viewsOldjack

are playing the lowest ranked country in the world tonight
predictions ;;;;;;;;; 1 -2

just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:02 - Oct 9 with 989 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:01 - Oct 9 by JethroJack

Another one of your cyber "mates" eh, butty

Having cyber mates is probably better than having cyber infatuations.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:06 - Oct 9 with 972 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:01 - Oct 9 by Chief

why the need to advertise your love for another country constantly then?

cockett is tragically confused.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:07 - Oct 9 with 967 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:02 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Having cyber mates is probably better than having cyber infatuations.

There speaks someone who should know.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 964 viewsChief

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:06 - Oct 9 by JethroJack

cockett is tragically confused.

fuk aye. the other saes fan's faces must be a picture when he rocks up at Wembley with a Swans flag and a thick Jack accent.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 934 viewsJethroJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:08 - Oct 9 by Chief

fuk aye. the other saes fan's faces must be a picture when he rocks up at Wembley with a Swans flag and a thick Jack accent.

I have a feeling he keeps his choice of club a secret on his international days out....for fear of ridicule...or even death. I wonder if he was there tonight....plenty of tickets available
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:23 - Oct 9 with 925 viewsSpratty

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:46 - Oct 9 by jack247

Absolutely.

If the kid has grown up in Darlington and his mates in school etc support them, but his family are Jacks, he has an affinity to both clubs.

That's totally different to supporting a team from the TV you have no connection to.

I agree and conversely don't want any glory hunters from outside Swansea City supporting our team.

Oh no wait I am happy for anyone to support Swansea, the more the merrier. Even from as far afield as Neath.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:28 - Oct 9 with 901 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 22:23 - Oct 9 by Spratty

I agree and conversely don't want any glory hunters from outside Swansea City supporting our team.

Oh no wait I am happy for anyone to support Swansea, the more the merrier. Even from as far afield as Neath.

Plastics. Maybe if they went and supported Neath they wouldn't have gone bust.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd (n/t) on 23:50 - Oct 9 with 827 viewsImAlrightJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:10 - Oct 9 by epaul

I'm with QJ on this nothing wrong with living in England as I do my wife (ex) is English my grandchildren are half english, so what I also hope in sporting terms they get gubbed every time. naff all wrong with that
An idiot during the world cup said I should support Ingerlund cos I live heer, I give my views and got called a racist ffs

Oh and dw*nk your wumming has reached desperation levels
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 21:11]

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 23:56 - Oct 9 with 823 viewsImAlrightJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:10 - Oct 9 by epaul

I'm with QJ on this nothing wrong with living in England as I do my wife (ex) is English my grandchildren are half english, so what I also hope in sporting terms they get gubbed every time. naff all wrong with that
An idiot during the world cup said I should support Ingerlund cos I live heer, I give my views and got called a racist ffs

Oh and dw*nk your wumming has reached desperation levels
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 21:11]

I got given a huge lecture about World War 2, how horrible the planes were to be in and how our men fought for us to be alive today, all because I sat crossed armed after Andy Carroll scored against Sweden in Euro 2012. Was told to "be happy" about it.....

English fans called us small time because of the Andorra pitch invasion, they suddenly developed amenesia when they said that, as at that aforementioned Sweden game, those Englanders tried running onto the pitch at the final whistle.

Every poppy day I donate, but to mix politics and war with sport is just plain wrong. Its bad enough reading YouTube comments on football games regarding the countries involvements in the war.

Also, Crocket Jack, Darran and DYSS, its f***ing SAN MARINO!!!!. Awful performance and how England laboured to those 5 goals was painful.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 23:58 - Oct 9 with 823 viewsImAlrightJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:19 - Oct 9 by QuakerJack

5 now... who cares, they'll never get the 13 the Germans got against them, and that cuts them all deep.

Just wait for the "blue brick wall" excuses to come out. They played the same way against Germany and still had 13 put past them.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 00:00 - Oct 10 with 822 viewsImAlrightJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:22 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Outstanding performance tonight.

#Believe

Yeah, believe your precious team made up overrated and overpaid prima madonnas can even play crap against pub teams!, and also believe you'll keep coming out with CR*P!
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 00:02 - Oct 10 with 815 viewsImAlrightJack

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 21:35 - Oct 9 by cockett_jack

So two games in, 6 points on the board, 7 goals scored and no goals conceded. It's looking good

Yeah, against poor teams. Switzerland lost against Slovenia tonight, which sums up the magnitude of the first game.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 00:32 - Oct 10 with 790 viewsImAlrightJack

San Marino are apparently using the same template we used last season for our home shirts, the neckline is the same.

Also, Estonian club FC Levadia are using the same template for both their home and away shirts, that we used for our purple and yellow away from last season.

You'd think Adidas would not use the same templates for two seasons running. They never used to before.
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 07:33 - Oct 10 with 738 viewsJackfath

When's the next England game? So many whoppers to be caught.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 08:38 - Oct 10 with 698 viewsperchrockjack

Never had any problem with any England fans myself.

Nobody has ever given me any gip at all even when they lost to Germany; we were in Rhodes at the time and hotel bar full . Had a travel house top on at the time and remained implacid throughout. Discipline

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 12:27 - Oct 10 with 650 viewsImAlrightJack

It wouldn't be too bad if DYSS and his goons stopped posting the rubbish they do every international break.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 12:27]
Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 12:44 - Oct 10 with 641 viewsSpratty

Apparently Enguuuuuerlandddddd on 12:27 - Oct 10 by ImAlrightJack

It wouldn't be too bad if DYSS and his goons stopped posting the rubbish they do every international break.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 12:27]

What supporting a UK team?

How is that so bad?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024