Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans 13:51 - Nov 30 with 4108 viewsStatzdale

According to the Express Ched Evans is apparently talking to Oldham.
Ched Evans on 15:07 - Nov 30 with 3996 viewsArthurDaley

They might want their new stand painting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854007/Rapist-Ched-Evans-considering-qu

A large VAT Dave

Ched Evans on 15:14 - Nov 30 with 3973 viewsD_Alien

Ched Evans on 15:07 - Nov 30 by ArthurDaley

They might want their new stand painting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854007/Rapist-Ched-Evans-considering-qu

He'd be ok at splashing a second coating on

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ched Evans on 15:43 - Nov 30 with 3899 views_dezzy

The right club for a rapist, seeing as they gave that murderer a chance back into footy

KHBA

Ched Evans on 20:00 - Nov 30 with 3551 viewsShawLatic

Ched Evans on 15:43 - Nov 30 by _dezzy

The right club for a rapist, seeing as they gave that murderer a chance back into footy

Surely we can't make that mistake again. Can't let him anywhere near our club.

Good feeling round us at the minute, good 3 nil weekend at weekend despite not playing our best.
Now this pisses on our chips. Cannot happen.
Ched Evans on 20:05 - Nov 30 with 3543 viewsNinco

Does anyone know what became of Rafael Evans? Is he still locked up or did another club give him a chance?
Ched Evans on 09:39 - Dec 1 with 3324 viewsoa85

Ched Evans on 15:43 - Nov 30 by _dezzy

he was convicted for death by dangerous driving, not murder.
Ched Evans on 10:06 - Dec 1 with 3290 viewsParkinsGimp

And he ran away , so he is a totally tvvat , right club then I suppose
Ched Evans on 10:59 - Dec 1 with 3226 viewstazzydjr

Their lunatic fans seem happy about giving him a second chance on their forum

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans on 11:16 - Dec 1 with 3205 views_dezzy

Death by dangerous driving. ?? oh that's ok then

KHBA

Ched Evans on 11:17 - Dec 1 with 3201 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ched Evans on 20:05 - Nov 30 by Ninco

Does anyone know what became of Rafael Evans? Is he still locked up or did another club give him a chance?

.....and Helio Andre,

Rid Raff Fochdale!
Ched Evans on 11:18 - Dec 1 with 3201 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ched Evans on 20:05 - Nov 30 by Ninco

.....and Helio Andre,

Rid Raff Rochdale!
Ched Evans on 11:32 - Dec 1 with 3182 viewsoa85

Ched Evans on 11:16 - Dec 1 by _dezzy

Death by dangerous driving. ?? oh that's ok then

Did I say it was okay? have another read of the post, all I did was correct your poster who wrongly said Lee Hughes was a murderer.
Ched Evans on 12:12 - Dec 1 with 3139 viewstazzydjr

Unlucky Athlunatics even your clubs said no

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30274601

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Ched Evans on 13:11 - Dec 1 with 3067 viewsBiffo_Boy

Ched Evans on 10:59 - Dec 1 by tazzydjr

Their lunatic fans seem happy about giving him a second chance on their forum

Don't know where you've got that from, many have been saying they'd hand their season tickets in if he'd have signed.

It was pretty much the same when we signed Hughes in that some felt people deserve a second chance and some didn't, personally I was unhappy about us signing Hughes and would have been the same about Evans, but you can bet your bottom dollar someone will give him a chance. Football clubs and supporters are very fickle, if they think someone might get them 20 goals it amazing what can be overlooked.

I'm looking forward to the rematch with you lot in January, I thought 0-3 was an odd score on Saturday, it was a far closer game than the score line suggests. I think it will be a tougher game for us when you are back up to full strength and have a bit more bite upfront.
Ched Evans on 17:57 - Dec 1 with 2855 viewstazzydjr

Ched Evans on 13:11 - Dec 1 by Biffo_Boy

Don't know where you've got that from, many have been saying they'd hand their season tickets in if he'd have signed.

It was pretty much the same when we signed Hughes in that some felt people deserve a second chance and some didn't, personally I was unhappy about us signing Hughes and would have been the same about Evans, but you can bet your bottom dollar someone will give him a chance. Football clubs and supporters are very fickle, if they think someone might get them 20 goals it amazing what can be overlooked.

I'm looking forward to the rematch with you lot in January, I thought 0-3 was an odd score on Saturday, it was a far closer game than the score line suggests. I think it will be a tougher game for us when you are back up to full strength and have a bit more bite upfront.

If were both in 3rd Round it might end up put forward to a Tuesday Night in March 2015 and Your Athlunatics will be to blame

Ched Evans on 17:59 - Dec 1 with 2852 viewsbig_dave2010

Ched Evans on 17:57 - Dec 1 by tazzydjr

If were both in 3rd Round it might end up put forward to a Tuesday Night in March 2015 and Your Athlunatics will be to blame

how are their " Athlunatics " to blame for one or both teams being involved in the FA cup when the league game is scheduled???
Ched Evans on 18:03 - Dec 1 with 2839 viewstazzydjr

Ched Evans on 17:59 - Dec 1 by big_dave2010

how are their " Athlunatics " to blame for one or both teams being involved in the FA cup when the league game is scheduled???

Because could of been a Tuesday Night in Mid-January/Early February 2015 but highly doubt that'll happen now because of the trouble from the Athlunatics

Ched Evans on 18:08 - Dec 1 with 2823 viewsbig_dave2010

Ched Evans on 18:03 - Dec 1 by tazzydjr

Because could of been a Tuesday Night in Mid-January/Early February 2015 but highly doubt that'll happen now because of the trouble from the Athlunatics

I've seen or read nothing official to say that the Oldham fans were responsible...

if there are any doubts about fan safety / worries about possible trouble at the away game, they can either not let any dale fans attend the match, make it all ticket OR make it all ticket and bus the dale fans in and out of the ground..
Ched Evans on 18:28 - Dec 1 with 2783 views_dezzy

Ched Evans on 17:57 - Dec 1 by tazzydjr

seriously, where do you get these ideas from ?

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024