Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when will fans stop going to away games? 21:34 - Dec 2 with 6542 viewsconnell10

with our away record so shit and arrys tactics etc , how long before fans stop going to rangers away games?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

when will fans stop going to away games? on 09:47 - Dec 5 with 1187 viewsTheBlob

when will fans stop going to away games? on 18:17 - Dec 4 by FredManRave

So you're worse than just an armchair fan, you're an armchair replay fan! That's only one rung above the lowest type of fan, the MOTD fan.

That's unworthy of you Fred.Are we going to have another of these tedious ego w*nkfests about attendance/non attendance?
Personally I've supported R's for nigh on 700 years,man,boy and ectoplasm.I don't go now on account of being trapped in quick drying concrete.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:13 - Dec 5 with 1150 viewsithastogetbetter

How's this for away days madness. Me and a mate are going to Goodison (flying in from Dublin - its cheaper than trying to get to London). He's a Spuds fan! I expect f@*k all results wise but will enjoy a dry sherry or two.
Apart from Wembley, my last away game was against West Ham in 1986 - a great 2-0 win.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:26 - Dec 5 with 1131 viewsPommyhoop

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:13 - Dec 5 by ithastogetbetter

How's this for away days madness. Me and a mate are going to Goodison (flying in from Dublin - its cheaper than trying to get to London). He's a Spuds fan! I expect f@*k all results wise but will enjoy a dry sherry or two.
Apart from Wembley, my last away game was against West Ham in 1986 - a great 2-0 win.

Nice one mate. Hope you have a blinding day and we get a 'bonus' result...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:31 - Dec 5 with 1128 viewsNorthernr

done them all so far apart from Man Utd which I just couldn't bear, I hate them so much and I knew what we were going to do. Not doing Everton or Arsenal this month, start again in the new year when we're playing teams in the bottom half and we might actually try to score a goal or something.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:40 - Dec 5 with 1120 viewsWokingR

I stopped after Southampton
Was thinking about Arsenal but the lack of trains just makes it too much hassle on top of the usual waste of money away ticket.
As above, am waiting/hoping for a turnaround in the new year
when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:49 - Dec 5 with 1104 viewsPommyhoop

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:31 - Dec 5 by Northernr

done them all so far apart from Man Utd which I just couldn't bear, I hate them so much and I knew what we were going to do. Not doing Everton or Arsenal this month, start again in the new year when we're playing teams in the bottom half and we might actually try to score a goal or something.

And there it is..
''when we're playing teams in the bottom half and we might actually try to score a goal or something.'
What a k'nt that H really is. And he f'cking gets away with it.
Imagine some up and coming manager like Dyche or Pearson said that bollx about 'bonus' games.
They'd be out on their ear sharpish.

Thing is I dont hate him. I quite like the old chancer.I hate the media system that keeps him up in the spotlight and always seem to paint him in a good light. .
I feel sorry for the eejits who actually believe his shite.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

when will fans stop going to away games? on 08:37 - Dec 16 with 1005 viewsconnell10

just thought id ask the question again because my god those brave 500 who went last night should either be knighted or put in the funny farm!!!!!!! it must be soul destroying for our away fans , just knowing we aint gonna win!!!!! i tip my hat to all of ya!!!!!!!

when will fans stop going to away games? on 13:18 - Dec 16 with 926 viewswhittocksRs

Don't have the money or the will power to do away games, and haven't had for quite a long time.
Login to get fewer ads

when will fans stop going to away games? on 16:12 - Dec 16 with 883 viewsDevonWhite

I stopped after West Ham. Got tickets for Arsenal and Burnley though and hate myself for doing so.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 16:34 - Dec 16 with 858 viewsconnell10

when will fans stop going to away games? on 08:37 - Dec 16 by connell10

just thought id ask the question again because my god those brave 500 who went last night should either be knighted or put in the funny farm!!!!!!! it must be soul destroying for our away fans , just knowing we aint gonna win!!!!! i tip my hat to all of ya!!!!!!!

why did some one mark me down for this???

when will fans stop going to away games? on 16:41 - Dec 16 with 838 viewsRangersw12

when will fans stop going to away games? on 16:34 - Dec 16 by connell10

why did some one mark me down for this???

There you go I have marked you up
when will fans stop going to away games? on 17:15 - Dec 16 with 818 viewsconnell10

when will fans stop going to away games? on 16:41 - Dec 16 by Rangersw12

There you go I have marked you up

oh thank you!!!!

when will fans stop going to away games? on 17:33 - Dec 16 with 800 viewsdaveB

I might do Hull in the new year but I've lost the appetite for it, wasn't long ago I never missed any of them.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024