Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding 07:14 - Jan 9 with 30521 viewsSince1967

The most startling revelation by Owen in his letter is that he is suing Tim Fielding. Talk about lighting the blue touch paper
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 23:08 - Feb 13 with 3514 viewsolneyseasider

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:13 - Feb 13 by Wizaard

Sad doesn't begin to sum up what's happening at my club. It's still my club and your's and they can never take that away.

Wizard. Look again. It's gone.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 00:03 - Feb 14 with 3472 viewsRusty2Stands

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 18:27 - Feb 13 by Wizaard

Tim was left with no other option but to put his family and career first. He's done the right thing and all right minded fans know why.

Once again, this is a massive PR disaster for the Oystons. When will they learn that antagonising the fans can only end in tears for them?

Quite correct Wiz. They stagger from one PR disaster to another.
For so called businessmen, they're not very astute are they?
I work in an office full of fans of PNE, Man U, Burnley, Everton etc
Every single one of them, even the PNE fans, are disgusted with what the Oystons are doing.
So they have succeeded in alienating even fans of other clubs
You can't upset and make enemies of so many people without eventually there being retribution.
They totally fail to understand the passion some people have for the club.
That passion can make people very dangerous enemies.
The longer this goes on and the bigger the hole they dig themselves in to, the more I'm convinced it will be their tears shed at the end of all this.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 11:40 - Feb 14 with 3396 viewsWizaard

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 23:08 - Feb 13 by olneyseasider

Wizard. Look again. It's gone.

Clearly it's not gone otherwise there would be no point in protesting. The club we support is an intangible and lives in us all. That's why it will never be gone.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 05:58 - Mar 11 with 3217 viewsSince1967

BST members have had an e mail asking them to vote on a £2000 donation to Tim towards his costs. I suspect this is only a fraction of what he will have to find. I will be voting yes.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 08:42 - Mar 11 with 3197 viewsWizaard

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 05:58 - Mar 11 by Since1967

BST members have had an e mail asking them to vote on a £2000 donation to Tim towards his costs. I suspect this is only a fraction of what he will have to find. I will be voting yes.

As you say, it is a fraction but BST members should support their former Chair on this as much as they can.

Presumably the £2,000 is an amount that the Trust can afford without compromising it's own viability.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 01:48 - Mar 12 with 3115 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 08:42 - Mar 11 by Wizaard

As you say, it is a fraction but BST members should support their former Chair on this as much as they can.

Presumably the £2,000 is an amount that the Trust can afford without compromising it's own viability.

BSA could make a big statement by making a sizeable donation towards Tims legal costs.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 13:06 - Mar 12 with 3066 viewsWizaard

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 01:48 - Mar 12 by West_Stand_Ultra

BSA could make a big statement by making a sizeable donation towards Tims legal costs.

Lots of people telling BSA what to do with their money while the amounts going into the pot specifically set up to support fans such as TIm remain disappointingly low.

Easy to tell other people how to spend their money. I suggest a few put their money where their mouth is and contribute to fans4justice.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 17:16 - Apr 16 with 2879 viewsSince1967

It now emerges a 67 year old pensioner has had to pay £20k damages. His apology is posted on FOL
Login to get fewer ads

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 20:22 - Apr 16 with 2776 viewsfleetwoodbry

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 17:16 - Apr 16 by Since1967

It now emerges a 67 year old pensioner has had to pay £20k damages. His apology is posted on FOL

Good grief, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it does!!
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:08 - Apr 16 with 2753 viewsribble

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 20:22 - Apr 16 by fleetwoodbry

Good grief, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it does!!

I've no idea what Frank posted on Facebook, nor do I want know, but this action really is plunging to new depths. The guy has 34 'friends' for pitys sake.

What on earth do they think they are achieving by this?
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 08:23 - Apr 17 with 2670 viewsfleetwoodbry

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:08 - Apr 16 by ribble

I've no idea what Frank posted on Facebook, nor do I want know, but this action really is plunging to new depths. The guy has 34 'friends' for pitys sake.

What on earth do they think they are achieving by this?

Ribble from what I can gather it's summat to do with the Play Off Final tickets situation
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:48 - Apr 17 with 2637 viewslemongreentea

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 08:23 - Apr 17 by fleetwoodbry

Ribble from what I can gather it's summat to do with the Play Off Final tickets situation

Having got a public apology I do not understand what they gain by the £20k payment. Don't think they need the money. Just antagonises and winds up an already wound up fan base, their customers or ex customers. Not a good business ploy. Does nothing for the team or club, lose lose all round IMHO. Wish these off field issues could be resolved and all the focus go back to improving the team and the football.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:30 - Apr 17 with 2568 viewsOdinsRaven

it was nothing to do with the play off final tickets

Thanks
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 22:47 - Apr 17 with 2491 viewsfleetwoodbry

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:30 - Apr 17 by OdinsRaven

it was nothing to do with the play off final tickets

Thanks

Not what it says on t'other side, but I bow to your greater knowledge, thanks
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 08:48 - Apr 18 with 2453 views1953Original

Interesting how Tim and others and now BHS aren't being supported in the same way Frank is - guess the OAP story is the one that pulls at fans heartstrings and maybe the others 'should have known better'

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 2417 viewsfleetwoodbry

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 08:48 - Apr 18 by 1953Original

Interesting how Tim and others and now BHS aren't being supported in the same way Frank is - guess the OAP story is the one that pulls at fans heartstrings and maybe the others 'should have known better'

Careful 1953, posts like that will get you slaughtered on the other site!! I simply posted on our forum that folk really should be careful what they post on social media, and now I'm classed as the devil incarnate by some over there
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 22:04 - Apr 18 with 2402 viewsseasider1887

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:01 - Apr 18 by fleetwoodbry

Careful 1953, posts like that will get you slaughtered on the other site!! I simply posted on our forum that folk really should be careful what they post on social media, and now I'm classed as the devil incarnate by some over there

Worry about your own club and keep your inappropriate comments to yourself. We are Blackpool its none of your business. Kindly stick to your own tiny forum.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 23:10 - Apr 18 with 2381 viewsfleetwoodbry

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 22:04 - Apr 18 by seasider1887

Worry about your own club and keep your inappropriate comments to yourself. We are Blackpool its none of your business. Kindly stick to your own tiny forum.

Ok thats fine by me, I'll keep my £50 as well then shall I, idiot
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 14:24 - Apr 24 with 2155 viewsSTHolder

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 23:10 - Apr 18 by fleetwoodbry

Ok thats fine by me, I'll keep my £50 as well then shall I, idiot

Didn't the club do an internal investigation about this anyway? Be surprised if they got £20k out of anyone for someone else's misdemeanours!
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:22 - Apr 24 with 2141 viewsWizaard

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 14:24 - Apr 24 by STHolder

Didn't the club do an internal investigation about this anyway? Be surprised if they got £20k out of anyone for someone else's misdemeanours!

It wasn't to do with the ticket allocation although Frank was a leading proponent in that conversation. It's to do with more salacious matters that were bandied about at the time.
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 17:30 - Apr 24 with 2119 viewsPlumbs

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:22 - Apr 24 by Wizaard

It wasn't to do with the ticket allocation although Frank was a leading proponent in that conversation. It's to do with more salacious matters that were bandied about at the time.

'Salacious matters?' Good job no-ones mentioned SSP and Bazbob in the gents at the POC.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:21 - Apr 24 with 2068 viewsfleetwoodbry

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:22 - Apr 24 by Wizaard

Fair enough Wiz
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:33 - Apr 25 with 2029 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 13:06 - Mar 12 by Wizaard

Lots of people telling BSA what to do with their money while the amounts going into the pot specifically set up to support fans such as TIm remain disappointingly low.

Easy to tell other people how to spend their money. I suggest a few put their money where their mouth is and contribute to fans4justice.

I have done that sunshine and others too .
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:53 - Apr 26 with 1984 viewsWindyMiller

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:33 - Apr 25 by West_Stand_Ultra

I have done that sunshine and others too .

Is Tim banned from Bloomfield Road out of interest?

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 14:58 - Apr 26 with 1958 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:53 - Apr 26 by WindyMiller

Is Tim banned from Bloomfield Road out of interest?

Short answer is I don't know as I've not been in since Xmas - only to away games

I've not been told I am

I'll find out on Saturday I suppose as I plan to attend as a one off
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 14:59]

#footballfirst

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024