Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding 07:14 - Jan 9 with 30524 viewsSince1967

The most startling revelation by Owen in his letter is that he is suing Tim Fielding. Talk about lighting the blue touch paper
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 15:03 - Apr 26 with 1340 viewsPoolman

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 14:58 - Apr 26 by TwelveAngryMen

Short answer is I don't know as I've not been in since Xmas - only to away games

I've not been told I am

I'll find out on Saturday I suppose as I plan to attend as a one off
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 14:59]

... and there is the crux of the problem. I don't know you Tim but have had friends whose judgement I value who says you're a terrific guy. The fact that you have missed much of this season (albeit that's a blessing) because of a few words the owners didn't appreciate is deplorable. I hope at some time, whenever that may be, you can resume your clear passion for your team.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 15:07 - Apr 26 with 1337 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 15:03 - Apr 26 by Poolman

... and there is the crux of the problem. I don't know you Tim but have had friends whose judgement I value who says you're a terrific guy. The fact that you have missed much of this season (albeit that's a blessing) because of a few words the owners didn't appreciate is deplorable. I hope at some time, whenever that may be, you can resume your clear passion for your team.

Cheers mate

One day !

#footballfirst

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 17:13 - Apr 26 with 1280 viewsOdinsRaven

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 15:07 - Apr 26 by TwelveAngryMen

Cheers mate

One day !

Post removed. Odin, that's a long way short of what is acceptable on this forum.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024