Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Path around back of stadium at North east corner 22:28 - Jan 9 with 12932 viewsPlazex

This thread is about the path going behind the north east corner towards the car park. It needs widening. 5000 people trying to get down there after a match, on a 3 metre wide path? Not good enough swansea.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 22:30 - Jan 9 with 7082 views1jack

Well let's hope they widen it then.
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 22:34 - Jan 9 with 7061 viewsClinton

Being in the north stand, i use that path every match.
It doesnt seem to bad to me.
Just saying.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 22:59 - Jan 9 with 6976 viewsoldgrey

Perhaps they could spend the bony money on a £30m path then.
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 23:01 - Jan 9 with 6962 viewsMusical_Swan

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 22:59 - Jan 9 by oldgrey

Perhaps they could spend the bony money on a £30m path then.

While they're at it can we have heated seats too please.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 23:05 - Jan 9 with 6949 viewsBobJack

If only we get relegated, it was wide enough in the Championship.

boo fcuking hoo

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 23:13 - Jan 9 with 6915 viewsDewi1jack

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 23:01 - Jan 9 by Musical_Swan

While they're at it can we have heated seats too please.

why haven't we had the planning permission for the 6000 seater McDonalds on top of the South Stand yet?
Marginally better burgers for the punters like

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 01:00 - Jan 10 with 6792 viewslatchford

A light or two down there would be nice too
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 02:18 - Jan 10 with 6745 viewsPlazex

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 22:34 - Jan 9 by Clinton

Being in the north stand, i use that path every match.
It doesnt seem to bad to me.
Just saying.

So you are saying you don't mind walking through 5000 fans in the dark after a game in the rain, trying not to step in the mud? At least stick some plastic matting down.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 07:20 - Jan 10 with 6628 viewsPhil_S

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 02:18 - Jan 10 by Plazex

So you are saying you don't mind walking through 5000 fans in the dark after a game in the rain, trying not to step in the mud? At least stick some plastic matting down.

The 5000 fans being a huge over estimation?

If its tight it needs looked at but is it genuinely that bad and is there room to expand it?
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 08:40 - Jan 10 with 6536 viewsBLAZE

To be fair I went that way after the Villa game for the first time in years and it wasn't ideal. It bottlenecks around the path by the away fans pen. If something could be done about it then great, I see no harm in the point being raised. Doesn't matter if its 5,000 fans, 500 or 50 - it's enough to cause a bottleneck so the op has a valid point
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 08:46 - Jan 10 with 6509 viewssaawonzee

It is both too bad and too narrow...there's always a wait after the game with people jostling...just get rid of the grass verge and problem solved
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 8:46]
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 08:55 - Jan 10 with 6485 viewsApeShit

what's this thread about?
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:02 - Jan 10 with 6466 viewsPhil_S

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 08:40 - Jan 10 by BLAZE

To be fair I went that way after the Villa game for the first time in years and it wasn't ideal. It bottlenecks around the path by the away fans pen. If something could be done about it then great, I see no harm in the point being raised. Doesn't matter if its 5,000 fans, 500 or 50 - it's enough to cause a bottleneck so the op has a valid point

Not saying he hasn't hence why I asked my question
Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:21 - Jan 10 with 6418 viewsonetimejack

No point bringing up general issues on this site OP, all you will get is the same old clever replies, try starting a thread on a rapist or big brother instead, I'm sure the response will be a lot better.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:27 - Jan 10 with 6403 viewsClinton

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 02:18 - Jan 10 by Plazex

Can't do much about the rain, I just walk in the mud.
Bit of Tarmac wouldn't go amiss I suppose.
I'm guessing you are missing the magnificent facilities we used to enjoy down the Vetch.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:29 - Jan 10 with 6399 viewsdgt73

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 07:20 - Jan 10 by Phil_S

The 5000 fans being a huge over estimation?

If its tight it needs looked at but is it genuinely that bad and is there room to expand it?

Definitely a couple of thousand. So a huge over estimation it's certainly not.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:30 - Jan 10 with 6391 viewsUxbridge

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:02 - Jan 10 by Phil_S

Not saying he hasn't hence why I asked my question

It's only really a 10 yard stretch that needs widening but yes can be a bottleneck when the area around is muddy.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:31 - Jan 10 with 6388 viewsOldjack

the path is far too narrow ,you get covered in mud, it's slippery and dangerous when it rains as most are unable to stay on the path due too overcrowding

it needs sorting .ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:31 - Jan 10 with 6388 viewsdgt73

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:27 - Jan 10 by Clinton

Can't do much about the rain, I just walk in the mud.
Bit of Tarmac wouldn't go amiss I suppose.
I'm guessing you are missing the magnificent facilities we used to enjoy down the Vetch.

Walk in the mud

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:34 - Jan 10 with 6373 viewsdgt73

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:31 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

the path is far too narrow ,you get covered in mud, it's slippery and dangerous when it rains as most are unable to stay on the path due too overcrowding

it needs sorting .ta

Getting mud on my trainers does my head in. If i was at Glastonbury fair enough, but not going to watch pl football.

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:34 - Jan 10 with 6373 viewsonetimejack

Throw a few wheelchair users on that path on a rainy day/night and it's even more of an adventure, there always seems to be a copper on a horse who thinks its a clever place to park, making that corner even more overcrowded.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 6369 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:31 - Jan 10 by dgt73

Walk in the mud

I still can't work out how you missed the Poster of the year award. You were robbed mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:37 - Jan 10 with 6359 viewsDyfnant

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:34 - Jan 10 by onetimejack

Throw a few wheelchair users on that path on a rainy day/night and it's even more of an adventure, there always seems to be a copper on a horse who thinks its a clever place to park, making that corner even more overcrowded.

Isn't this an issue for the council really

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:39 - Jan 10 with 6351 viewsdgt73

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:34 - Jan 10 by onetimejack

As usual in this country it will take an accident before something gets done. Imo the whole grass bank needs to be dug up and concreted.

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:45 - Jan 10 with 6333 viewsdgt73

Path around back of stadium at North east corner on 09:35 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I still can't work out how you missed the Poster of the year award. You were robbed mate.

I'm not into awards as i don't need other people to tell me how brilliant i am.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 9:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024