Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton. 10:45 - Jan 12 with 2982 viewsLadbrokeGrover

I noticed a little interview with him on SSN on Saturday. Although I was only paying little attention to it (because I just can't stomach JB interviews anymore), I'm pretty sure he stated that he would only be happy to stay at Rangers if we survived this season. If that's what he said then the bloke has got a fu@king cheek. On his currant form he's a Championship player. The only reason he still makes the starting 11 is because Harry's still the Manager. I'm sick to death of watching this little prick fu@k up every short pass week in week out and still think he can spray a fancy ones all over the pitch. He also mentioned that he thinks he's got 5 - 6 more good seasons left in him! Dream on Joey, your living on borrowed Premiership time with us mate so if you think there will be plenty of other PL offers for you you really are a thick mug-boat kunt.

He clearly still regards Rangers as below him which I find utterly astonishing. His pace is so bad a times he appears to be running backwards and his dead balls are pathetic.

On the pitch he's sh1t, off it he's embarrassing.

Fu@k off Joey.
Barton. on 10:51 - Jan 12 with 2948 viewsQPunkR

This was indeed pointed out previously.

But it can never be said enough.

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton. on 10:53 - Jan 12 with 2940 viewsWeaverQPR

Barely good enough to start let alone be captain.

@WeavQPR

Barton. on 11:06 - Jan 12 with 2871 viewsDiscodroids

Facking Brassneck Barton

I'm not being funny with you but it's hard to be engaging
When the things you love keep changing

Brassneck
Brassneck
I just decided I don't trust you anymore
I just decided I don't trust you anymore

get fkd barton.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 11:07]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Barton. on 11:11 - Jan 12 with 2856 viewssimmo

He couldn't captain a pedalo in calm waters.

Sooner he leaves the better.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton. on 11:16 - Jan 12 with 2840 viewskensalriser

His currant form certainly isn't raisin the bar.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barton. on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 2799 viewssmegma

Barton. on 10:53 - Jan 12 by WeaverQPR

Barely good enough to start let alone be captain.

Yet the BBC thinks he should be allowed to go on MOTD2 to critique yesterdays matches. Its worse than having Cheryl Reallylongsurname being a judge on some two bob talent show.
Barton. on 12:06 - Jan 12 with 2725 viewsQPunkR

Barton. on 11:11 - Jan 12 by simmo

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton. on 12:22 - Jan 12 with 2662 viewsHunterhoop

Barton. on 11:11 - Jan 12 by simmo

That's because he'd soon be arguing that the sky wasn't blue and telling the seagulls that he's a great "thinker" and giving them his opinion on where all the other cleaner, quicker pedalos were going wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Barton. on 12:36 - Jan 12 with 2624 viewssimmo

Barton. on 12:22 - Jan 12 by Hunterhoop

That's because he'd soon be arguing that the sky wasn't blue and telling the seagulls that he's a great "thinker" and giving them his opinion on where all the other cleaner, quicker pedalos were going wrong.

'It's nice that people are talking about me staying on this pedalo I'm currently helping to sink, but I am not going to commit to anything just yet'

Um, Joey, over here mate. You were supposed to give that answer to me, but you actually gave it to an opposition broadcaster instead.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton. on 13:20 - Jan 12 with 2567 viewsRaymond

He was the start of the rot the toxic little gimp.
Barton. on 13:27 - Jan 12 with 2550 viewsQPunkR

Barton. on 13:20 - Jan 12 by Raymond

He was the start of the rot the toxic little gimp.

Too true

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton. on 13:35 - Jan 13 with 2434 viewsTacticalR

He was on 5 Live football the other night and he kept using the phrase 'Leader of Men' e.g. 'Manuel Arteta is a good player, but not a Leader of Men'. I think he's going through an Errol Flynn phase.

Air hostess clique

Barton. on 15:27 - Jan 13 with 2331 viewsBklynRanger

Thankfully I can't watch the video but the text below it says it all. I suppose we can't really expect many players in this day and age to have a true feeling for a club, and he doesn't. It's all about them and their career and they just drink in media attention and hype. We're completely riddled with it.
Barton. on 00:49 - Jan 14 with 2184 viewsbarbicanranger

The only thing Joey is good for nowadays is getting in the way. It's amazing how the modern midfielder has passed him by in around 4 seasons.
Barton. on 07:20 - Jan 14 with 2122 viewsLowerloftLad

Recently when he gets the ball it just looks like hit and hope v palace he really was a championship player instead of taking the ball 5/10 yards up the pitch to create space the ball was just being lumped up
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 7:20]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Barton. on 07:38 - Jan 14 with 2107 viewsparker64

I sometimes think he's told to get the ball forward as quickly as possible hence the rushed and over ambitious passes. There's often not many options on. The talented players somehow have time on the ball. He never does. He's so slow. Generally though, he's rubbish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024