Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New centre half 08:29 - Jan 13 with 22927 viewsupthedale89

The deal should be signed sealed and delivered before Friday.
New centre half on 09:31 - Jan 16 with 4983 viewsnordenblue

New centre half on 21:02 - Jan 15 by PDIDDY

Any freebies?

You sound like someone else on here expecting everything bloody free diddy
New centre half on 10:42 - Jan 16 with 4782 viewsdoleydale

New centre half on 09:31 - Jan 16 by nordenblue

You sound like someone else on here expecting everything bloody free diddy

No I don't. 😋
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 11:12]

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

New centre half on 13:03 - Jan 16 with 4524 viewsflyerdale

New centre half on 10:42 - Jan 16 by doleydale

No I don't. 😋
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 11:12]

Get a job
New centre half on 13:18 - Jan 16 with 4451 viewsdoleydale

New centre half on 13:03 - Jan 16 by flyerdale

Get a job

Giz a job.

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

New centre half on 14:37 - Jan 16 with 4282 viewsPDIDDY

New centre half on 13:18 - Jan 16 by doleydale

Giz a job.

Giz a ticket

Gissa job

New centre half on 19:53 - Jan 16 with 3910 viewsAtThePeake

Signed, sealed, delivered.

Tangled up in blue.

New centre half on 20:10 - Jan 16 with 3856 viewsdalenumber2

Hass any signing been confirmed?
New centre half on 08:06 - Jan 17 with 3556 viewsfitzochris

A swing and a miss on this occasion, it would appear.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

New centre half on 08:15 - Jan 17 with 3542 viewsDale23years

New centre half on 08:06 - Jan 17 by fitzochris

A swing and a miss on this occasion, it would appear.

It did say in the Rochdale Observer that Hill is close to signing a defender

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

New centre half on 08:51 - Jan 17 with 3503 viewsfitzochris

New centre half on 08:15 - Jan 17 by Dale23years

I've no doubt, but the OP suggested we'd have it all tied up before the weekend.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

New centre half on 10:44 - Jan 17 with 3345 viewsFrog

New centre half on 08:15 - Jan 17 by Dale23years

They probably read it on here.
New centre half on 12:15 - Jan 18 with 3031 viewsupthedale89

Sorry for late reply guys been mad busy

I can confirm hilly is stalling this signing for the minute just till he finds out what's happening with oconnell at Blackburn
New centre half on 12:28 - Jan 18 with 2964 viewsaleanddale

New centre half on 12:15 - Jan 18 by upthedale89

I can confirm hilly is stalling this signing for the minute just till he finds out what's happening with oconnell at Blackburn

Cheers 89.

OConnell not in the Blackburn squad again yesterday at Wigan.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2015 12:42]
New centre half on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 2927 viewsupthedale89

No worries pal

Just hope jack returns and slots back in to the squad a lad of his age and pedigree deserves to be starting games ! !
New centre half on 12:53 - Jan 18 with 2883 viewsisitme

New centre half on 12:15 - Jan 18 by upthedale89

Another loan or a permanent signing?
New centre half on 13:09 - Jan 18 with 2839 viewsColDale

There's a bigger picture to all of this now, irrespective of what might be said publicly.

We're 5th in the table, and sit in the play offs with cash in the bank and more on the way thanks to the Cup run. The right thing to do is to stick with the original plan, and continue to develop and almost ignore the league table.

But Hilly will be well aware that we've an opportunity now that we might not see again, but to achieve it, there's one or two principles that he might have to put to one side. I'd imagine that the milestone of taking Dale to the Championship is something he'd love to achieve, but it might need spending some money to do so. Would he ask the board for £200,000 to sign O'Connell on a permanent basis?

It's so tight that we're only a fortnight away from the bottom half of the table, and even with spending the money it might still end up as a fantastic mid table position - but we're capable of that as it is.

I reckon he'd push all he could to get O'Connell knowing that there's future value in him, but aside from that he'd stop short of going all out for it.
New centre half on 13:28 - Jan 18 with 2775 viewsaleanddale

New centre half on 13:09 - Jan 18 by ColDale

There's a bigger picture to all of this now, irrespective of what might be said publicly.

We're 5th in the table, and sit in the play offs with cash in the bank and more on the way thanks to the Cup run. The right thing to do is to stick with the original plan, and continue to develop and almost ignore the league table.

But Hilly will be well aware that we've an opportunity now that we might not see again, but to achieve it, there's one or two principles that he might have to put to one side. I'd imagine that the milestone of taking Dale to the Championship is something he'd love to achieve, but it might need spending some money to do so. Would he ask the board for £200,000 to sign O'Connell on a permanent basis?

It's so tight that we're only a fortnight away from the bottom half of the table, and even with spending the money it might still end up as a fantastic mid table position - but we're capable of that as it is.

I reckon he'd push all he could to get O'Connell knowing that there's future value in him, but aside from that he'd stop short of going all out for it.

I wonder what O Connell wants.

Championship not on the bench or starts every game in the promotion push of league 1 at Dale?

Would love him here full time!
New centre half on 13:30 - Jan 18 with 2770 viewsFrog

A very tricky situation indeed, spend and go up or spend and stay put, it could go either way. I agree though Col, O'Connell could be an investment where we get the money back no matter what the outcome of this season.To be honest I never thought I'd have one eye squinting towards The Championship, however it pans out, these are the best days I've ever known to be a Dale supporter.
New centre half on 13:40 - Jan 18 with 2733 viewsTommoRAFC

As NordenBlue said elsewhere, there is no loyalty in football, so is a move to Rochdale really that much of a backwards step for O'Connell? As Peterborough have shown you have to speculate to accumulate and £200,000 for O'Connell would be a bargain even if it is a record fee for us.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

New centre half on 13:43 - Jan 18 with 2718 viewsSaxonDale

I wonder whether Blackburn are playing a game of poker with us and are only willing to do business with us if it is a permanent transfer. O'Connell has 18 months left on his contract and seems a good distance down Blackburn's pecking order, I don't think as a club we would find many better investments on the playing side of things than O'Connell given his age and ability.If the asking price is reasonable, then I'd hope desperately that we use some of the money raised over the last fe years to sign him.
New centre half on 18:29 - Jan 18 with 2523 viewsalex_roch39

Whoever this is leaking the information is obviously someone from inside the club and although we're always interested to hear inside information, it's probably doing more harm than good. Stop abusing your position of trust, because it will come back to haunt you.
New centre half on 18:33 - Jan 18 with 2500 viewsNewbury_Dale

New centre half on 18:29 - Jan 18 by alex_roch39

Whoever this is leaking the information is obviously someone from inside the club and although we're always interested to hear inside information, it's probably doing more harm than good. Stop abusing your position of trust, because it will come back to haunt you.

I don't see O Connell leaving Blacburn for anything less than £1m
New centre half on 18:37 - Jan 18 with 2480 viewsmacro

Look what keeps happening to mk. They have the forward on loan from arsenal he bangs goals in for fun and wolves it him. Tubbs at Wimbledon bought by Pompey.

More of a risk is the fact that another club is going to come in with an offer for o'connell and we can't compete
New centre half on 20:48 - Jan 18 with 2249 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Cant see any way Blackburn would sell us Jack and certainly not for £200k - if they did then I am almost certain they would have a buy back clause or a huge sell on clause - either way is fine really but I cant see us getting him for less that 400k and that means we won't be getting him :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

New centre half on 20:50 - Jan 18 with 2244 viewsnordenblue

New centre half on 18:33 - Jan 18 by Newbury_Dale

I don't see O Connell leaving Blacburn for anything less than £1m

Cant see anyone paying anywhere near that for what is in general an unproven kid especially at anything above league 1 level, hes got bags of potential for sure but thats all it is at the minute
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024