Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deluded Hammers.. 23:44 - Feb 14 with 2461 viewsPommyhoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2953582/West-Ham-fans-boo-Sam-
''The sold-out away section at The Hawthorns illustrated their relationship with their manager remains febrile, despite an impressive season so far, by chanting 'F*** off Sam Allardyce' as the goals flew in.''

Ok ,long shite journey for them to watch your team get dumped out of the cup but after the season they've had so far chanting 'F'ck off Allardyce is a tad previous.
I'd love to see their reactions after a couple of season's of their prodigal son Harry Redknapp

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Deluded Hammers.. on 00:47 - Feb 15 with 2334 viewshamptonhillhoop

My cousins a west ham fan. I don't know why as he was brought up in Hayes and I'm sure I remember him in an arsenal shirt when he was a kid. He keeps writing COYI on Facebook and refers to allardyce as BFS. His dad supports man u. Takes all sorts
Deluded Hammers.. on 09:33 - Feb 15 with 2090 viewsLblock

Rumours BFS is off in the summer anyway

Funny old game

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Deluded Hammers.. on 09:45 - Feb 15 with 2052 viewsdaveB

West Ham fans have never liked him, think he's done a really good job with them
Deluded Hammers.. on 10:29 - Feb 15 with 1964 viewsEssex_Ranger

Deluded Hammers.. on 09:45 - Feb 15 by daveB

West Ham fans have never liked him, think he's done a really good job with them

Simular situation as Pardew and Newcastle. Whenever they did well was never down to him, as soon as they are poor, everything is down to him.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 10:41]
Deluded Hammers.. on 10:40 - Feb 15 with 1939 viewsToast_R

Always been a s**t team yo yoing between the top 2 divisions. Every now and then they have a good run foe a season or three before it all goes pear again. In recent times we've been rolling over to them which is embarassing.

The Rangers I grew up watching used to whack em.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 10:41]
Deluded Hammers.. on 10:42 - Feb 15 with 1927 viewsterryb

Perhaps they dislike him for non footballing reasons as I did with HR?

If we appointed him I would be shouting that before we played a match!
Deluded Hammers.. on 11:49 - Feb 15 with 1828 viewsQPR442

West Ham fans should be careful what they wish for. Seen it before with the Hammers wanting Harry out and went to pot. Remember Curbishley at Charlton Or Big Sam at Bolton?
Might not be the best football to watch but Big Sam will keep you up every season.
Deluded Hammers.. on 12:02 - Feb 15 with 1804 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yep, apparently regardless of what happens he's off in the summer. They don't want Fat Sam as the face of the club when they go to the Millennium Stadium - wouldn't fit in with their 'brand'.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Deluded Hammers.. on 14:59 - Feb 15 with 1602 viewsClive_Anderson

I can't believe West Ham have flogged their ground off and are going to rent one instead. If they had any sense they'd keep the Boleyn as in insurance so to not end up like Coventry.

They only got around £20m for it which was about the cost of signing Andy Carroll.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024