Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? 22:30 - Feb 26 with 3426 viewsoaklandr

Don't post much but just thinking good.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 22:37 - Feb 26 with 3417 viewsRBlock

Not a great thread IMHO.

Just speculating about a dead teenagers possible future. A bit morbid if you ask me.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 23:29 - Feb 26 with 3346 viewsToast_R

No worse then people over the years speculating how good Duncan Edwards could have been.

Jones looked a class act, for such a young lad he could score some goals, all types and I'm glad to say I watched many games 2006/07 and how proud it made me to see one of QPR's youngsters make the breakthrough scoring goals. Rumour has it, he was on the brink of being sold before his untimely death. I remember him stalling on signing a new contract, if that's true I guess it shows how in the sh*t the club was back then by way of being skint or with the Palladin pulling the strings.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 23:29 - Feb 26 with 3340 viewsHollowayRanger

I rated him but sadly we'll never know he made a stupid mistake and paid the ultimate price

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 23:42 - Feb 26 with 3334 viewsRs_Holy

Of course we will never know... But IMHO he could have been as good as Crouchie!
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 08:55 - Feb 27 with 3177 viewscaliforniahoop

Good shout. With a bit more pace and power.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:00 - Feb 27 with 3167 viewsHayesender

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 23:29 - Feb 26 by Toast_R

No worse then people over the years speculating how good Duncan Edwards could have been.

Jones looked a class act, for such a young lad he could score some goals, all types and I'm glad to say I watched many games 2006/07 and how proud it made me to see one of QPR's youngsters make the breakthrough scoring goals. Rumour has it, he was on the brink of being sold before his untimely death. I remember him stalling on signing a new contract, if that's true I guess it shows how in the sh*t the club was back then by way of being skint or with the Palladin pulling the strings.

Rumour was he was on the verge of signing for Liverpool if memory serves me right.

What a waste

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:06 - Feb 27 with 3145 viewsaston_hoop

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:00 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

Rumour was he was on the verge of signing for Liverpool if memory serves me right.

What a waste

Sadly, I think he was about to join Colchester for around 500k? Either way, I thought he had a lot of attributes that could have taken him far and remember him chipping with with vital goals against Southampton and Cardiff.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:08 - Feb 27 with 3138 viewsHayesender

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:06 - Feb 27 by aston_hoop

Sadly, I think he was about to join Colchester for around 500k? Either way, I thought he had a lot of attributes that could have taken him far and remember him chipping with with vital goals against Southampton and Cardiff.

Christ knows where I got Liverpool from

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:10 - Feb 27 with 3134 viewsaston_hoop

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:08 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

I do remember us having a young lad who thought he was too good for us and went to Liverpool only to disappear into obscurity but I cant remember his name (and no, I don't mean Raheem Stirling)

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:11 - Feb 27 with 3132 viewsrrrspricey

Who can tell eh, could've been one of those players who never reached their potential or a first choice England striker.

I'll always remember his for that goal against Soton where he just didn't give up and that suggests to me he'd have been a legend at LR if he'd stayed...we do like a trier!
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:28 - Feb 27 with 3109 viewspaulparker

Very Hard to tell really
at the time QPR were a shambles on and off the pitch and there was talk of flogging him to Colchester , I got the feeling Gregory didn't really rate him hence us buying Nardiello & loaning in Ben Sahah
if he had come on the scene now in 2015 and banged in a few goals he would be in the England u21's and be worth around 15 million

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:31 - Feb 27 with 3102 viewswillis1980

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:08 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

he was linked with liverpool
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 10:00 - Feb 27 with 3061 viewsQPunkR

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:31 - Feb 27 by willis1980

he was linked with liverpool

I'm sure we'd just turned down a paltry £50k from Fulham for him, literally the week before?

QPR - "shit but local"

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 10:06 - Feb 27 with 3052 viewsCamberleyR

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:10 - Feb 27 by aston_hoop

I do remember us having a young lad who thought he was too good for us and went to Liverpool only to disappear into obscurity but I cant remember his name (and no, I don't mean Raheem Stirling)

Ricky Sappleton?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 10:29 - Feb 27 with 3011 viewsaston_hoop

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 10:06 - Feb 27 by CamberleyR

Ricky Sappleton?

Yes thats the one!! A quick google shows he now plays for Billericay Town.

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 10:30 - Feb 27 with 3010 viewsJamie

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:10 - Feb 27 by aston_hoop

That was Ricky Sappleton I belive, last seen at Billericay Town, formerly of Bishops Stortford & Macclesfield.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 12:13 - Feb 27 with 2951 viewsloftinoz

I'm sure you mean 'how good would he HAVE been'.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 12:16 - Feb 27 with 2944 viewsQPunkR

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 12:13 - Feb 27 by loftinoz

I'm sure you mean 'how good would he HAVE been'.

I didn't want to be the one to say it!

QPR - "shit but local"

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 14:32 - Feb 27 with 2859 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 09:06 - Feb 27 by aston_hoop

I've seen this Col U rumour before and I can't believe it - I know for a fact Spurs were watching him very closely. Even if we'd been desperate for cash, there would have been no need for him to go there.

Bare bones.

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 14:44 - Feb 27 with 2845 viewsNorthernr

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 14:32 - Feb 27 by Antti_Heinola

I've seen this Col U rumour before and I can't believe it - I know for a fact Spurs were watching him very closely. Even if we'd been desperate for cash, there would have been no need for him to go there.

He was definitely going there, £250k or thereabouts. What people forget is he wasn't even in our team at the point it happened, hence he was out on the Friday night.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 14:57 - Feb 27 with 2829 viewsJamie

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 14:32 - Feb 27 by Antti_Heinola

In fairness, Colchester had just missed out on the playoffs and on paper looked like a good move for him as we had just had our miracle survival, were about to be taken over and had brought in Nardiello.
Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 15:20 - Feb 27 with 2801 viewstheQPRking

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 10:30 - Feb 27 by Jamie

That was Ricky Sappleton I belive, last seen at Billericay Town, formerly of Bishops Stortford & Macclesfield.

Ricky Sappleton is a big deal down at Billericay Town.. Emphasis on big..

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 15:22 - Feb 27 with 2794 viewsFredManRave

Ray Jones, how good would he of been? on 12:16 - Feb 27 by QPunkR

I didn't want to be the one to say it!

Well you should've.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024