Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we can all agree 14:33 - Mar 14 with 12373 viewsWestbourneR

Appointing Ramsey was another howler from TF. Even when you he tries to 'learn from his mistakes' he manages to make new ones. I just don't think he's very bright to be honest.

Anyway my question is - do you think there is any point in trying to appoint a proper manager for the rest of the season? Or is it so over its pointless?

I mean someone who could have the affect Pardew has had on Palace could still save us. Worth trying?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

I think we can all agree on 12:56 - Mar 17 with 1398 viewsDiscodroids

I think we can all agree on 12:45 - Mar 17 by danehoop

That made me laugh Disco.

Meant to ask you what Benaldemena was like. I have the family booked for a week there in the summer, first holiday in Europe for a while so somewhere cheap, close and good for the kids was the idea.

Does it fit the bill?

lovely dane,
the kids will love it,they will make loads of friends , and you can live like a king over there at the moment, lagers , beers around £1.50 a pint maximum , spirits dirt cheap , great fresh food and lovely people from all over, even the lads from senegal selling stuff on the beaches are nice fellas, no hassle..go to the old benaldemena town dane, its beautiful feels like the old anadalusia, picking oranges from the trees and freshly caught fish from the sea at stupid prices. lots to do mate, hope you have a really great time, shame were not over there the same time!

ive got ibiza in late sept fk knows why, i booked it when i was hammered last october.

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

I think we can all agree on 13:30 - Mar 17 with 1347 viewsstansleftfoot

QPR has been a shambles administratively, managerially, and without any sense of a realistic long term plan, business ethos, ethic for many years.
The only successful plan where the Football Side and the ownership side was under Flavio and the little fella....we won football matches and they made money. Outrageous but true!
TF has stated he has a long term plan and every decision or risk he has taken has failed. He has an aspiration which is not the same as a plan.
Now is the time to finally look long term, he now has no choice, the Club could stay up, in exactly the same way it did before, by luck and by other teams results and by getting few results, less than a point a game could keep us up....unlikely but it could happen.
QPR in The Championship without any structure to the squad is a different Club to QPR in the Premiership...any employment contract offered to a Football Coach or Manager would be attractive on that basis....Pulis comes with Gerry Francis, his defensive planning gives Pulis the starting point from which his teams play. Gerry Francis will not come back to QPR in these current circumstances. These are big time successful management teams. We are not in that market and never have been.
Chris Ramsey is the correct decision, he can test some of the youth players, he can return to Academy Chief, he could keep us up....he had a better chance if injuries had gone his way, it may still happen....the odds of staying up with this group of Players would not change whoever managed them...they are error prone Championship quality players who came up to The Premiership from the play-offs with an astonishing result and with a huge amount of good luck.
TF allowed his managers a free rein to sign in-appropriate over valued players....those days are over, this is effectively a high street business with over valued stock and no plan, its probably cash poor....we'd be better off in The Championship...we've tried everything else, how about a proper plan that is realistic, affordable, sustainable, honest, open and some fun?
The Club is vastly out of its depth, we are here by luck, its here where I stepped in at the start of the 1967-1968 season, and we got caught out badly then, it only took a few years to get our momentum back....For Tommy Docherty read Harry or Mark Hughes, we are looking for our Bobby Cambell....I think Ramsey could be that man, or Ramsey and Warburton/Clement next year.
I think we can all agree on 15:08 - Mar 17 with 1296 viewshopphoops

well that's all agreed then.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

I think we can all agree on 15:13 - Mar 17 with 1289 viewsJordanFoster

I think we can all agree on 12:56 - Mar 17 by Discodroids

lovely dane,
the kids will love it,they will make loads of friends , and you can live like a king over there at the moment, lagers , beers around £1.50 a pint maximum , spirits dirt cheap , great fresh food and lovely people from all over, even the lads from senegal selling stuff on the beaches are nice fellas, no hassle..go to the old benaldemena town dane, its beautiful feels like the old anadalusia, picking oranges from the trees and freshly caught fish from the sea at stupid prices. lots to do mate, hope you have a really great time, shame were not over there the same time!

ive got ibiza in late sept fk knows why, i booked it when i was hammered last october.

Slightly off topic, but I work in travel PR and have a press release coming out on Malaga and the Costa Del Sol. Benaldmadena involved as well as some other little gems towards Torreblanca, Los Boliches and Plaza Mayor!

I'll send it across!
I think we can all agree on 16:35 - Mar 17 with 1246 viewsMonahoop

I think we can all agree on 13:30 - Mar 17 by stansleftfoot

QPR has been a shambles administratively, managerially, and without any sense of a realistic long term plan, business ethos, ethic for many years.
The only successful plan where the Football Side and the ownership side was under Flavio and the little fella....we won football matches and they made money. Outrageous but true!
TF has stated he has a long term plan and every decision or risk he has taken has failed. He has an aspiration which is not the same as a plan.
Now is the time to finally look long term, he now has no choice, the Club could stay up, in exactly the same way it did before, by luck and by other teams results and by getting few results, less than a point a game could keep us up....unlikely but it could happen.
QPR in The Championship without any structure to the squad is a different Club to QPR in the Premiership...any employment contract offered to a Football Coach or Manager would be attractive on that basis....Pulis comes with Gerry Francis, his defensive planning gives Pulis the starting point from which his teams play. Gerry Francis will not come back to QPR in these current circumstances. These are big time successful management teams. We are not in that market and never have been.
Chris Ramsey is the correct decision, he can test some of the youth players, he can return to Academy Chief, he could keep us up....he had a better chance if injuries had gone his way, it may still happen....the odds of staying up with this group of Players would not change whoever managed them...they are error prone Championship quality players who came up to The Premiership from the play-offs with an astonishing result and with a huge amount of good luck.
TF allowed his managers a free rein to sign in-appropriate over valued players....those days are over, this is effectively a high street business with over valued stock and no plan, its probably cash poor....we'd be better off in The Championship...we've tried everything else, how about a proper plan that is realistic, affordable, sustainable, honest, open and some fun?
The Club is vastly out of its depth, we are here by luck, its here where I stepped in at the start of the 1967-1968 season, and we got caught out badly then, it only took a few years to get our momentum back....For Tommy Docherty read Harry or Mark Hughes, we are looking for our Bobby Cambell....I think Ramsey could be that man, or Ramsey and Warburton/Clement next year.

Good post and agree with most of that. However I still can't come round to thinking that Ramsey is any possible long term solution. I don't dislike him, but he's not management material, certainly not at Premier League or possibly Championship level. He reminds me of that bloke at Wolves, Terry Connor was it, about three seasons back. A nice fellow,but looks well out of his depth having been put on the spot as a manager.
If he, Ramsey, was TF's dream manager, then there's little hope for the club. None of the current problems can be attributed to Ramsey, but if we lose every game from now to the end of the season, I can see he won't have many supporters in his camp come May.
This club has been battered silly behind the scenes for too long. This is where it needs sorting and TF is not the solution as we are finding out. As you say, stansleftfoot, the guy has aspirations which are not the same as plans. We need a doer not a dreamer at this club.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024