Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Donnelly 15:33 - Mar 21 with 54229 viewsDarran

What a stupid c*nt of a bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rory Donnelly on 08:20 - Mar 22 with 6126 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 02:30 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

I think its called a sexual offence, like everyone can see it including Young kids, do you think that's right getting your old boy out so kids can see it ?

You're talking shit.

First up, how do you know how it got on the net? He may well have sent it privately to a bird and she has put it out there.

How many years did the Cimla gusher get for her numerous sexual offences? Life imprisonment? After all she put loads of videos and stills on the net. And that is just one example of the millions of other people who have done the same.

Rory's photo is the only nude photo out there that kids can see, right? What a stupid f*cking question.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 8:38]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rory Donnelly on 08:48 - Mar 22 with 6072 viewsJackfath

If he had a big penis I can understand why he would post it up. However putting up that as some sort of bait is not good practice.

Amazing how people are happy to suggest it's normal behaviour - society is well and truly broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rory Donnelly on 09:35 - Mar 22 with 6036 viewswaynekerr55

Rory Donnelly on 08:48 - Mar 22 by Jackfath

If he had a big penis I can understand why he would post it up. However putting up that as some sort of bait is not good practice.

Amazing how people are happy to suggest it's normal behaviour - society is well and truly broken.

I thought you had stopped POSTING on here fath

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rory Donnelly on 09:45 - Mar 22 with 6014 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 08:20 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

You're talking shit.

First up, how do you know how it got on the net? He may well have sent it privately to a bird and she has put it out there.

How many years did the Cimla gusher get for her numerous sexual offences? Life imprisonment? After all she put loads of videos and stills on the net. And that is just one example of the millions of other people who have done the same.

Rory's photo is the only nude photo out there that kids can see, right? What a stupid f*cking question.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 8:38]

I respectfully disagree.

Role models etc. footballs image is tacky enough as it is. I don't want this shyte on public viewing whilst employed by Swansea City.

We have a responsibility to our sponsors as well.

It's just the internet, init.

Rory Donnelly on 10:06 - Mar 22 with 5984 viewsMusical_Swan

This happened to a WWE wrestler a month or so ago. He was cheating on his fiance and sending his mistress photo's of his old boy, his fiance found them and posted them on his Twitter account to out him. Best bit about it was his WWE profile page was linked to his Twitter account so they all ended up on there as well!!!

Taking photos of your dong and sending them to women is not as uncommon as some of you think I'm afraid.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Rory Donnelly on 10:19 - Mar 22 with 5964 viewsWarwickHunt

One of the ugliest cocks I've ever seen.

His penis is no oil painting either.
Rory Donnelly on 10:20 - Mar 22 with 5959 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 09:45 - Mar 22 by Starsky

I respectfully disagree.

Role models etc. footballs image is tacky enough as it is. I don't want this shyte on public viewing whilst employed by Swansea City.

We have a responsibility to our sponsors as well.

Are you embarrassed by a naked body? Or is it just another males naked body?

Again, i'll repeat, what is wrong with him sending it to a woman he is in a relationship with? Then they split up and she puts it on the net, are you saying whatever profession someone may be, it should not happen?

I just don't get this outrage over a naked body in 2015. You'd swear it was 1915.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Rory Donnelly on 10:21 - Mar 22 with 5950 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 10:19 - Mar 22 by WarwickHunt

One of the ugliest cocks I've ever seen.

His penis is no oil painting either.

Login to get fewer ads

Rory Donnelly on 10:23 - Mar 22 with 5946 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:20 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

Again, i'll repeat, what is wrong with him sending it to a woman he is in a relationship with? Then they split up and she puts it on the net, are you saying whatever profession someone may be, it should not happen?

I just don't get this outrage over a naked body in 2015. You'd swear it was 1915.

Maybe it's because I'm in my mid fifties Neathy.

It's just my moral opinion.

I'm not outraged. I just think it's a tad pathetic for a MAN to do.

Doesn't mean I'm right.

Rory Donnelly on 10:25 - Mar 22 with 5939 viewsexiledclaseboy

If it's the case that a disgruntled ex has posted this online, she's the one who's broken the law, not Donnelly.

Poll: Tory leader

Rory Donnelly on 10:26 - Mar 22 with 5935 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:20 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

Put it this way.

I wouldn't want him for a son-in-law

Rory Donnelly on 10:28 - Mar 22 with 5931 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 10:23 - Mar 22 by Starsky

Doesn't mean I'm right.

Ahhhhhh now we're getting somewhere.

It's okay for a WOMAN to do it, is that what you are saying?

There's plenty of women in their 50's out there who are bang into this sort of thing as well mind

Rory Donnelly on 10:29 - Mar 22 with 5924 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 10:25 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

If it's the case that a disgruntled ex has posted this online, she's the one who's broken the law, not Donnelly.

If Rory had done it, what law would he have broken? Genuine question.

Rory Donnelly on 10:29 - Mar 22 with 5923 viewsDarran

Rory Donnelly on 10:23 - Mar 22 by Starsky

Doesn't mean I'm right.

I'd ignore Neathy 95% of his posts are him being outraged at people being outraged. FACT

Rory Donnelly on 10:29 - Mar 22 with 5922 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:28 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

Ahhhhhh now we're getting somewhere.

It's okay for a WOMAN to do it, is that what you are saying?

There's plenty of women in their 50's out there who are bang into this sort of thing as well mind

No. I wouldn't want her for a Daughter in law either.

If it was a woman...

Rory Donnelly on 10:30 - Mar 22 with 5915 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:29 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

If Rory had done it, what law would he have broken? Genuine question.

Having a bigger cock than the judge won't help him.

Rory Donnelly on 10:32 - Mar 22 with 5910 viewsadamswan

Are those 'outraged' by this, as outraged by the language used in the title of this thread. As far as I am aware there is no age limit on this site, and I'm sure the average child/teenager will assume the word isn't cant, not a great message to send to young fans engaging with the club and forum from a senior poster. The guy took a picture, which was intended to be private, he has done no wrong.
Rory Donnelly on 10:33 - Mar 22 with 5903 viewsDarran

Rory Donnelly on 10:32 - Mar 22 by adamswan

Are those 'outraged' by this, as outraged by the language used in the title of this thread. As far as I am aware there is no age limit on this site, and I'm sure the average child/teenager will assume the word isn't cant, not a great message to send to young fans engaging with the club and forum from a senior poster. The guy took a picture, which was intended to be private, he has done no wrong.

Rory and Donnelly aren't swear words mun.

Rory Donnelly on 10:34 - Mar 22 with 5900 viewsStarsky

Which is your opinion.

Others have a different opinion.

Rory Donnelly on 10:36 - Mar 22 with 5896 viewsadamswan

Rory Donnelly on 10:34 - Mar 22 by Starsky

Which is your opinion.

Others have a different opinion.

Absolutely, I haven't said anyone should agree with mine, just posed a question,
Rory Donnelly on 10:40 - Mar 22 with 5879 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:36 - Mar 22 by adamswan

Absolutely, I haven't said anyone should agree with mine, just posed a question,

My point was, you're having a go at some of the others on here for having a different opinion.

I don't mind you having the opinion that you see nothing wrong with it.

I don't equate swearing in here to the same level as an Irish chipolata doing the rounds whilst employed by Swansea City.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 10:43]

Rory Donnelly on 10:47 - Mar 22 with 5862 viewsadamswan

Rory Donnelly on 10:40 - Mar 22 by Starsky

My point was, you're having a go at some of the others on here for having a different opinion.

I don't mind you having the opinion that you see nothing wrong with it.

I don't equate swearing in here to the same level as an Irish chipolata doing the rounds whilst employed by Swansea City.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 10:43]

If he had sent the photo to the Sun, I would agree with you. Someone has abused his privacy, he is entitled to a sexual/private life. People who are indulging the person who has leaked this by giving it the time of day are only exacerbating the situation where more and more people will think it's ok to leak this nonsense for a quick buck or some attention. Labeliing someone a stupid ... Who has technically done no wrong on a fans foripum open to young fans is in my opinion worse.

And if you could point out where I "had a go" at people who have a differing opinion that would be great.
Rory Donnelly on 10:49 - Mar 22 with 5853 viewsStarsky

This post I'm referring to.

Your implying hypocrisy

Rory Donnelly on 10:53 - Mar 22 with 5841 viewsadamswan

Rory Donnelly on 10:49 - Mar 22 by Starsky

This post I'm referring to.

Your implying hypocrisy

Sorry I didn't realise that implying hypocrisy or debating an issue was having a go. So basically if you question someones opion or disagree, you are having a go. You do realise the site is a 'forum'.
Rory Donnelly on 10:54 - Mar 22 with 5837 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:53 - Mar 22 by adamswan

Sorry I didn't realise that implying hypocrisy or debating an issue was having a go. So basically if you question someones opion or disagree, you are having a go. You do realise the site is a 'forum'.

My point exactly. Apology accepted.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024