Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Donnelly 15:33 - Mar 21 with 53417 viewsDarran

What a stupid c*nt of a bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rory Donnelly on 13:08 - Mar 22 with 5073 viewsScoobyWho

Rory Donnelly on 13:03 - Mar 22 by NeiltheTaylor

My comments are directed at the people discussing the topic and the apparent Victorian sensibilities.

Mind you I have no real idea what Donnely has done apart from a picture of him in the buff exists.

It's the very behaviour you refer to and rightly comment on in a lucid manner that I am referring to, and the very fact he has done it causes me some concern.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rory Donnelly on 13:09 - Mar 22 with 5072 viewstrolley_jack

What I find more shocking is this thread was started yesterday at half 3, I'm sure something more relevant to Swansea was happening. But if you prefer to look at mens billies, who am I to judge?
Rory Donnelly on 13:24 - Mar 22 with 5047 viewsTreforys_Jack

Depending on the circumstances of how said image has come to light, he should be sacked. However it is very unlikely he's posted that image himself. He does drive like a an idiot and has a rather inflated opinion of himself and probably time to get rid. I don't like seeing posts with the "C" word either as children use this site also.
Rory Donnelly on 13:41 - Mar 22 with 5030 viewscontroversial_jack

Rory Donnelly on 11:43 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Section 33 Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015

(1) It is an offence for a person to disclose a private sexual photograph or film if the disclosure is made–

(a)without the consent of an individual who appears in the photograph or film, and

(b)with the intention of causing that individual distress.

So if (and we don't know the circumstances) the scenario is that a disgruntled ex has posted the picture online with the intention of causing Donnelly distress that law has almost certainly been broken.

I don't think it is a sexual photograph, just a guy in all his glory, or lack of it.
Rory Donnelly on 13:45 - Mar 22 with 5025 viewsScoobyWho

Rory Donnelly on 13:41 - Mar 22 by controversial_jack

I don't think it is a sexual photograph, just a guy in all his glory, or lack of it.

I thought that, but then applied the context of the 'sexual' ruling to the law, and to be honest a half flaccid penis is clearly and obviously sexual. Surely ? Same as a vagina ....

Rory Donnelly on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 5006 viewscontroversial_jack

Rory Donnelly on 13:45 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

I thought that, but then applied the context of the 'sexual' ruling to the law, and to be honest a half flaccid penis is clearly and obviously sexual. Surely ? Same as a vagina ....

I don't think it applies, as no sexual act is taking place, just some guy standing nude which can be found anywhere on the internet by anyone with the ability to do a simple search.
Rory Donnelly on 14:19 - Mar 22 with 4967 viewsperchrockjack

cocks. Who d have em

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rory Donnelly on 14:29 - Mar 22 with 4955 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rory Donnelly on 13:52 - Mar 22 by controversial_jack

I don't think it applies, as no sexual act is taking place, just some guy standing nude which can be found anywhere on the internet by anyone with the ability to do a simple search.

It would be for a court to decide but it's clearly a "sexual" image (in my opinion) in the way the law intended.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Rory Donnelly on 15:51 - Mar 22 with 4895 viewssnork44

Rory Donnelly on 14:29 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

It would be for a court to decide but it's clearly a "sexual" image (in my opinion) in the way the law intended.

Unfortunately we have a player that has a 'Billy 'Big' Bollocks' attitude who thinks he is above the laws of the land and any sense of common decency. We all make mistakes, but Donnelly makes more than most and is not even a first team squad member. I hoped that the loan move to Tranmere would have matured him as a player and him possibly challenging him for a first team spot, but the idiot has just destroyed that with one press of a cellphone button!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Rory Donnelly on 16:02 - Mar 22 with 4868 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 12:52 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

It's his general and overall behaviour Neath, which is of a standard you seem to accept, which is fine, we agree to disagree, it's just that when it comes to children having access to such things I tend to get a little edgy, Which I am sure you do to.

What are you talking about, standards that i accept? Then go on to explain how children would be able to see Rory's photo but not the millions upon millions of other photo's on the net.

You don't like the lad, as is your right of course.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rory Donnelly on 16:03 - Mar 22 with 4867 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 14:29 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Still a genuine question, what law would Rory have broken if he had uploaded the photo to the net?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Rory Donnelly on 16:59 - Mar 22 with 4826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rory Donnelly on 16:03 - Mar 22 by Neath_Jack

Still a genuine question, what law would Rory have broken if he had uploaded the photo to the net?

I don't think he would have.

Rory Donnelly on 17:03 - Mar 22 with 4814 viewsScoobyWho

Rory Donnelly on 16:59 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think he would have.

Surely that would depend on to what media he loaded it on to ?

Rory Donnelly on 17:07 - Mar 22 with 4809 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rory Donnelly on 17:03 - Mar 22 by ScoobyWho

Surely that would depend on to what media he loaded it on to ?

Maybe. I don't know. As has been pointed out, people put rude pictures of themselves on the internet all the time. It's all the rage apparently.

Rory Donnelly on 17:09 - Mar 22 with 4803 viewsJackfath

Rory Donnelly on 17:07 - Mar 22 by exiledclaseboy

Maybe. I don't know. As has been pointed out, people put rude pictures of themselves on the internet all the time. It's all the rage apparently.

Perhaps we should move with the times and have a board on here for posters to upload theirs?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rory Donnelly on 21:37 - Mar 22 with 4689 viewsFlashberryjack

I do it all the time, it' normal....isn't it ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rory Donnelly on 23:09 - Mar 22 with 4627 viewsKilkennyjack

Nature or nurture ??? Was Rory already in 'need of guidance' when he arrived at swansea way back in december 2011.....or, do we have some responsibility in terms of his education and subsequent behaviours. I have no idea, but what i heard about the coventry loan last season first started the alarm bells running. Now this .... ?

Beware of the Risen People

Rory Donnelly on 01:30 - Mar 23 with 4573 viewsHumpty

Rory Donnelly on 23:09 - Mar 22 by Kilkennyjack

Nature or nurture ??? Was Rory already in 'need of guidance' when he arrived at swansea way back in december 2011.....or, do we have some responsibility in terms of his education and subsequent behaviours. I have no idea, but what i heard about the coventry loan last season first started the alarm bells running. Now this .... ?

A picture of Rory Donnelly has appeared on the net. His willy is out. I doubt he wanted to make it public but it look's like someone has made it public. Which is a very nasty thing to do.

A grown man has immediately made it it a lot more public by telling us all about it. "Look what I've found! A picture of Rory's willy! What do you think of that then! Rory's willy. Good eh!"

Another grown man is now speculating whether he sent it to a 15 year old, despite no evidence at all that he did. So let's now bring in the thought that Rory may be some sort of paedophile, even though there is no reason to think of such a thing. "Yeah, but what if he did? What if she was fifteen? I know there's no evidence of it but what if it's true?"

Fair play, there's some f*cking cocks who post on here.

Personally I couldn't give two f*cks about Rory's willy shot. Shame we're not all the same.
Rory Donnelly on 07:06 - Mar 23 with 4525 viewsHighjack

Rory Donnelly on 17:09 - Mar 22 by Jackfath

Perhaps we should move with the times and have a board on here for posters to upload theirs?

We already had a welsh forum that was full of cocks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rory Donnelly on 07:18 - Mar 23 with 4515 viewsHighjack

I broke the internet when I did it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rory Donnelly on 09:11 - Mar 23 with 4464 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 01:30 - Mar 23 by Humpty

A picture of Rory Donnelly has appeared on the net. His willy is out. I doubt he wanted to make it public but it look's like someone has made it public. Which is a very nasty thing to do.

A grown man has immediately made it it a lot more public by telling us all about it. "Look what I've found! A picture of Rory's willy! What do you think of that then! Rory's willy. Good eh!"

Another grown man is now speculating whether he sent it to a 15 year old, despite no evidence at all that he did. So let's now bring in the thought that Rory may be some sort of paedophile, even though there is no reason to think of such a thing. "Yeah, but what if he did? What if she was fifteen? I know there's no evidence of it but what if it's true?"

Personally I couldn't give two f*cks about Rory's willy shot. Shame we're not all the same.

I'm glad we're all different to be honest.
You're outraged by the outrage I don't care enough either way.
Wouldn't have him as a son in law though.

It's just the internet, init.

Rory Donnelly on 10:03 - Mar 23 with 4435 viewsNeath_Jack

Rory Donnelly on 09:11 - Mar 23 by Starsky

I'm glad we're all different to be honest.
You're outraged by the outrage I don't care enough either way.
Wouldn't have him as a son in law though.

Him being your son in law wouldn't be for you to decide mun.

Rory Donnelly on 10:17 - Mar 23 with 4420 viewsAmpadu

I've had to read through 6 pages of comments about a lad who has taken a picture of his penis and it had found its way onto the internet.

1. Who cares?
2.Why do you care so much?
3. Please stop getting offended on other peoples behalf.
4. This is not unusual.
5. This happens all the time.
6. Go and cut the grass.
7. That shelf wont put itself up.
6. Please go back to hating Cardiff/Garry Monk/Bafe Gomis***

*** please delete as the mood takes you.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Rory Donnelly on 14:06 - Mar 23 with 4331 viewsjackb

Rory Donnelly on 01:30 - Mar 23 by Humpty

Spot on!
Rory Donnelly on 14:54 - Mar 23 with 4303 viewsOldjack

Rory Donnelly on 08:48 - Mar 22 by Jackfath

If he had a big penis I can understand why he would post it up. However putting up that as some sort of bait is not good practice.

Amazing how people are happy to suggest it's normal behaviour - society is well and truly broken.

More to the point ,why do such a thing ? attention seeking ,? unhinged ? as far as i'm concerned he's not all there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024