Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Donnelly 15:33 - Mar 21 with 54234 viewsDarran

What a stupid c*nt of a bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rory Donnelly on 16:52 - Mar 23 with 5917 viewsScoobyWho

it's ok,he plays for Swansea, it's acceptable.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rory Donnelly on 16:59 - Mar 23 with 5912 viewsLeonisGod

Rory Donnelly on 01:30 - Mar 23 by Humpty

A picture of Rory Donnelly has appeared on the net. His willy is out. I doubt he wanted to make it public but it look's like someone has made it public. Which is a very nasty thing to do.

A grown man has immediately made it it a lot more public by telling us all about it. "Look what I've found! A picture of Rory's willy! What do you think of that then! Rory's willy. Good eh!"

Another grown man is now speculating whether he sent it to a 15 year old, despite no evidence at all that he did. So let's now bring in the thought that Rory may be some sort of paedophile, even though there is no reason to think of such a thing. "Yeah, but what if he did? What if she was fifteen? I know there's no evidence of it but what if it's true?"

Fair play, there's some f*cking cocks who post on here.

Personally I couldn't give two f*cks about Rory's willy shot. Shame we're not all the same.

^^this. With a sprinkling of Victorian-aged outrage about there being a picture out there of someone naked. How shocking.
Rory Donnelly on 17:08 - Mar 23 with 5897 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 10:03 - Mar 23 by Neath_Jack

Him being your son in law wouldn't be for you to decide mun.

I hadn't thought of that NJ.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 17:08]

It's just the internet, init.

Rory Donnelly on 07:59 - Mar 24 with 5740 viewsHumpty

A picture of Rory Donnelly has appeared on the net. His willy is out. I doubt he wanted to make it public but it look's like someone has made it public. Which is a very nasty thing to do.

A grown man has immediately made it it a lot more public by telling us all about it. "Look what I've found! A picture of Rory's willy! What do you think of that then! Rory's willy. Good eh!"

Another grown man is now speculating whether he sent it to a 15 year old, despite no evidence at all that he did. So let's now bring in the thought that Rory may be some sort of paedophile, even though there is no reason to think of such a thing. "Yeah, but what if he did? What if she was fifteen? I know there's no evidence of it but what if it's true?"

Personally I couldn't give two f*cks about Rory's willy shot. Shame we're not all the same.

Interesting that the two gentlemen I alluded to have shut up as soon as they were challenged. C'mon chaps. I'm taking the piss out of you.

I want the sad old man who get's excited about young mens willies to answer. And I want the other sad idiot who started ruminating over whether Rory may be a kiddy fiddler or not to answer.
Rory Donnelly on 08:33 - Mar 24 with 5731 viewsStarsky

Rory Donnelly on 07:59 - Mar 24 by Humpty

Interesting that the two gentlemen I alluded to have shut up as soon as they were challenged. C'mon chaps. I'm taking the piss out of you.

I want the sad old man who get's excited about young mens willies to answer. And I want the other sad idiot who started ruminating over whether Rory may be a kiddy fiddler or not to answer.

The first word in your post?
Quite the opposite.

Cheer up FFS.

This was so last week.

It's just the internet, init.

Rory Donnelly on 11:09 - Mar 24 with 5696 viewsScoobyWho

My apologies Humpty son, I wasn't that bothered in to entering in to a discussion about what is an acceptable full frontal nude shot of a person who plays football for Swansea City. I suppose in as much as you stand by your belief that this is ok. In a way people disagree with people who will disagree with you, it's called opinions.

If you apply your own moral code of acceptability to matters like this you actually find out more about yourself than the topic in discussion. I hope that helps.

PS - I didn't realise you were taking the pi ss out of me or some other posters, it was that obvious to you but not that obvious to me, do you get it yet ?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 11:56]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rory Donnelly on 13:10 - Mar 24 with 5635 viewsMusical_Swan

Just out of curiosity, would people of been so offended if it was Leon Britton with his old boy out?

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Rory Donnelly on 20:17 - Mar 25 with 5468 viewsAmpadu

Rory Donnelly on 13:10 - Mar 24 by Musical_Swan

Just out of curiosity, would people of been so offended if it was Leon Britton with his old boy out?

I have lost the will to live.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Login to get fewer ads

Rory Donnelly on 20:25 - Mar 25 with 5448 viewsairedale

Rory Donnelly on 13:10 - Mar 24 by Musical_Swan

Leon would never of his willy out in public.
Rory Donnelly on 20:42 - Mar 25 with 5433 viewsjacabertawe

Rory Donnelly on 20:25 - Mar 25 by airedale

Leon would never of his willy out in public.

"...never of his willy"? Please translate!!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Rory Donnelly on 12:13 - May 4 with 3943 viewsattila_the_hun

this should be the only Rory thread lol

"I'm Free"

Rory Donnelly on 12:30 - May 4 with 3892 viewsDarran

Rory Donnelly on 12:13 - May 4 by attila_the_hun

this should be the only Rory thread lol

I'm ahead of my time.

Rory Donnelly on 14:44 - May 4 with 3767 viewsClinton

Rory Donnelly on 10:17 - Mar 23 by Ampadu

I've had to read through 6 pages of comments about a lad who has taken a picture of his penis and it had found its way onto the internet.

1. Who cares?
2.Why do you care so much?
3. Please stop getting offended on other peoples behalf.
4. This is not unusual.
5. This happens all the time.
6. Go and cut the grass.
7. That shelf wont put itself up.
6. Please go back to hating Cardiff/Garry Monk/Bafe Gomis***

*** please delete as the mood takes you.

re: 6 and 7, is that you Mrs C?
Hang on a minute, just seen 4. You are Tom Jones, I claim my 5 pound prize.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rory Donnelly on 17:48 - May 4 with 3631 viewsattila_the_hun

Rory Donnelly on 14:44 - May 4 by Clinton

re: 6 and 7, is that you Mrs C?
Hang on a minute, just seen 4. You are Tom Jones, I claim my 5 pound prize.

that did make me lol

"I'm Free"

Rory Donnelly on 21:39 - May 4 with 3495 viewsThursday

Unless, there's more to this to be proven, the only problem with this thread is a bunch of 50 year olds waving their handbags and complaining that their mores are absolute and 20-somethings should abide by them. For goodness sake, I keep a photo of my old boy on my phone. Anyone invades my privacy and swipes through my photos won't do it a second time.
[Post edited 4 May 2017 21:56]
Rory Donnelly on 04:23 - May 5 with 3319 viewsWanderer

I'm confused, is mrs Grimes involved?
Rory Donnelly on 14:50 - May 5 with 3118 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The new photos are now being shared on social media. He really is in very deep trouble.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rory Donnelly on 15:20 - May 5 with 3098 viewsDarran

Rory Donnelly on 14:50 - May 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The new photos are now being shared on social media. He really is in very deep trouble.

PM me a link please my friend.

Rory Donnelly on 15:28 - May 5 with 3083 viewsHighjack

In my day we didn't have camera phones or the Internet, I had to carry around a double Polaroid of my cock.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rory Donnelly on 15:29 - May 5 with 3081 viewswaynekerr55

Rory Donnelly on 15:20 - May 5 by Darran

PM me a link please my friend.

Pm me the link that's pm'd to you too 😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rory Donnelly on 15:40 - May 5 with 3060 viewsPapaLazarou

Career over. All over Twitter.
Rory Donnelly on 15:45 - May 5 with 3043 viewsHighjack

Rory Donnelly on 15:40 - May 5 by PapaLazarou

Career over. All over Twitter.

For those of us who aren't on tweeter, instantgrams and friendface what is going on?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rory Donnelly on 15:47 - May 5 with 3032 viewsDarran

You can't be sacked for dressing up mun.

Rory Donnelly on 16:06 - May 5 with 2986 viewsThursday

So, what's the line now? Sacked for cross dressing? Can't be it.
Rory Donnelly on 16:09 - May 5 with 2977 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rory Donnelly on 15:47 - May 5 by Darran

You can't be sacked for dressing up mun.

The website they were posted on is what will be his downfall surely.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024