Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. 21:40 - May 7 with 23097 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill yer boots kids. Could be a long night.

Poll: Tory leader

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:42 - May 7 with 1581 viewsJackfath

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:39 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

Thankfully we don't have him here !

You must be able to pick up the BBC London / England coverage with the Dimblebot?

BBC News 24. Far more as it should be.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:43 - May 7 with 1579 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:39 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

You must be able to pick up the BBC London / England coverage with the Dimblebot?

Yeah, agree Lisa - the Welsh coverage is woeful.

Channel 976 on Sky for me for the UK wide BBC coverage.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:44 - May 7 with 1575 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:42 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

The national coverage is on the BBC News channel. Why anyone would bother with the regional ones is beyond me.

Why anyone would bother with anything with that idiot Cardiff supporter presenting it is definitely beyond me.

On Sky I sometime watch the BBC Wales coverage of stuff - not tonight!
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:44 - May 7 with 1572 viewsJackFish

Sunderland slacking, they were hoping to declare at 22:40.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:44 - May 7 with 1572 viewsWarwickHunt

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:24 - May 7 by Jackfath

She must be frothing at the gash at the prospect.

Do you mind - I've just ordered a pizza.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:44 - May 7 with 1566 viewsUxbridge

I turned over within 5 seconds. BBC Wales really is an abomination.

Nobody is giving this exit poll any credence apart from Harman looking morose, but then she usually does. It's going to be very interesting for a numbers geek like myself.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:45 - May 7 with 1557 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:43 - May 7 by blueytheblue

God - if you don't like the Jase Bluey, here's no hope for us of the more Jack persuasion ;-)
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:46 - May 7 with 1552 viewsKilkennyjack

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:25 - May 7 by ItchySphincter

Ferkin' disaster if true. Hate that woman.

I think Nicola is the most successful politician of our time. Working class girl done good. Fair play.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:47 - May 7 with 1537 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:44 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Nobody is giving this exit poll any credence apart from Harman looking morose, but then she usually does. It's going to be very interesting for a numbers geek like myself.

according to social media, the two main parties are hearing similar?

It does seem ridiculous though? If they are true, then they may as well give up on polls in the future.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:48 - May 7 with 1529 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:44 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Even the guy on the BBC now who organised the poll doesn't seem convinced.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:48 - May 7 with 1521 viewsmonmouth

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:43 - May 7 by blueytheblue

BBC 2 wales has national dimble.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:49 - May 7 with 1514 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:46 - May 7 by Kilkennyjack

I think Nicola is the most successful politician of our time. Working class girl done good. Fair play.

Shame that when she joined the SNP they were propping up Maggie eh?

She'll say anything to get independence. People is Scotland will obviously believe anything.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:50 - May 7 with 1505 viewsexiledclaseboy

Word in the Twittersphere is that Ed Balls may have lost his seat.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:50 - May 7 with 1502 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:48 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

He's already effectively given up on the Liberals figure. His whole methodology sounded a bit flawed and based on the 2010 model where it was a very different picture. I'd put a lot more credence on the Yougov poll right about now.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:51 - May 7 with 1486 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:48 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

He'll be looking for something else to do tomorrow :-)
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:51 - May 7 with 1413 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:50 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

Please. Please. Please.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:52 - May 7 with 1406 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:50 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

please God!
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:53 - May 7 with 1398 viewsJackfath

Turnout 56% in Sunderland.

Those not voting should be fined.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:54 - May 7 with 1388 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:50 - May 7 by Uxbridge

He's already effectively given up on the Liberals figure. His whole methodology sounded a bit flawed and based on the 2010 model where it was a very different picture. I'd put a lot more credence on the Yougov poll right about now.

Labour increase majority in Sunderland South. UKIP jump from fourth to second. LibDems annihilated. If that's repeated (I know it won't be, regional variations etc) but UKIP could take a lot more Tory votes than anticipated by the poll.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:56 - May 7 with 1370 viewsCountyJim

Labour share gone up in Sunderland
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:57 - May 7 with 1351 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:50 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Yougov poll wasn't an exit poll; they just contacted people they'd already asked to get their views again. So if yougov was wrong all the way along, it would still be wrong.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:57 - May 7 with 1351 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:54 - May 7 by exiledclaseboy

Labour increase majority in Sunderland South. UKIP jump from fourth to second. LibDems annihilated. If that's repeated (I know it won't be, regional variations etc) but UKIP could take a lot more Tory votes than anticipated by the poll.

He seemed to suggest that result backed up the exit poll. but from the previous figures I'm really not following that logic. A good statistician will always find the stats that back up his arguments I guess.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:58 - May 7 with 1348 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:45 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

God - if you don't like the Jase Bluey, here's no hope for us of the more Jack persuasion ;-)

He's a Spurs fan. Along with being a crap presenter.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:59 - May 7 with 1332 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:57 - May 7 by Uxbridge

He seemed to suggest that result backed up the exit poll. but from the previous figures I'm really not following that logic. A good statistician will always find the stats that back up his arguments I guess.

God knows I'm no psephologist, numbers terrify me, but his logic when claiming Sunderland backed up his figures made no sense to me.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 23:00 - May 7 with 1332 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 22:52 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

please God!

it's effectively based on an extrapolation of this exit poll. Hmm.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024