Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. 11:12 - Jun 30 with 7768 viewsDiscodroids

christmas 1975, i was a scrap of east end fluff playing football all day round the back of the prefabs in east ham , scrapping , nicking and generally getting up to no good in a innocent 70's fashion...

my posh aunty marjorie from gidea park comes round to our shit hole in east ham with her husband (a Hugh lovegrove jenkins ffs ! ) bearing gifts for the scummy linghorns ...i set my eyes on this huge present , and tear into it like a junk hungry smack head into a liberated pensioners purse, ravenous for a muhmmad ali blow up boxing punchbag , a football and nets, David niven magic hat ..even a tommy cooper fukin golf set.

but no , the labour loving lefty aspiritional brushed denim wearing cnts from their penthouse in slewins lane , gidea park give me a fuking wicker chair.

a wicker chair to a football mad cockney 8year old..

this fuking thing wouldnt have looked out of place on a tim love lee or derek flint poster. i burst into tears , which was probably the fukers intentions.

still gets bought up every year at christmas.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 22:02 - Jun 30 with 1985 viewsHollowayRanger

my dad use to buy me an airfix model plane kit for my birthday then go off and make and paint it and give it back to me for Christmas!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 22:24 - Jun 30 with 1963 viewsDanVanDyke

Predicting Christmas this year....our new home home/away or 3rd kit!
Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 00:07 - Jul 1 with 1915 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Friend of my mum used to buy me soap-on-a-rope every Christmas without fail.
Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 08:53 - Jul 1 with 1856 viewsMonahoop

My first job was working in a village butchers. My best mate worked in a rival butchers the other side of the village. At Christmas we both planned to send each other a meaty delight. My mate gave me, wrapped with loving care, a pair of turkey feet. I sent him wrapped with extra loving care, a chicken head complete with tendons so the beak could be operated!

Worse still, my sister in law one Christmas, got me a Katie Melua cd. F**k! Gross!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 13:37 - Jul 1 with 1811 viewsKonk

When my wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I suggested a print of the Famous Five — the legendary front five for Hibs in the 1950’s. I even sent a link to an image I liked.

I asked for this:

I got this :

Bless her, she had a bespoke frame made and everything. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it even though my wife was upset and crying. Good times.

Honourable mentions for the "Adventure stories" book my Aunt & Uncle bought me for my 18th birthday, even though it was aimed at 8-9 year olds, and the double combo of a laminated placemat depicting cartoon renderings of kangaroos, life guards, Aussie rules footballers etc and "G'day mate!" baseball cap with gold braid on the front that my Dad bought me back from Australia a couple of years ago (I'm a 40+ bloke who doesn't wear baseball caps, and doesn't have much need for a single, laminated cartoon placemat).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 16:07 - Jul 1 with 1774 viewsMatch82

I got bought a jigsaw puzzle once - because "I knew you supported rangers".

Unfortunately it was Glasgow Rangers. Still, it did have one QPR player featured. Mark bloody Hately
Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 16:29 - Jul 1 with 1756 viewshopphoops

Worst Presents you've ever ever been bought. on 16:07 - Jul 1 by Match82

I got bought a jigsaw puzzle once - because "I knew you supported rangers".

Unfortunately it was Glasgow Rangers. Still, it did have one QPR player featured. Mark bloody Hately

A special treat for you:

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=05edf0ca66f3

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024