Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. 10:52 - Oct 3 with 31612 viewsconnell10

Well as no-one else could be bothered! Flaming torches, picthforks, hangmans ropes and burning oil will be on sale outside and inside the ground, before and after kick off!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match thread. on 17:00 - Oct 3 with 2457 viewsBklynRanger

Neil Lennon's face must be a picture.
Match thread. on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2436 viewsitsbiga

Hats off to the boys for not rolling over.
Good to see we can score without Charles too.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match thread. on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2433 viewsCanadaRanger

Just 3 points out of the playoffs...
Match thread. on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2424 viewsWeaverQPR

great win but fck me theres work to be done.

@WeavQPR

Match thread. on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2426 viewsRs_Holy

Match thread. on 16:59 - Oct 3 by Nov77

I wonder how many Rangers fans missed the winner???... I can picture loads of them storming out when bolton made it 3-3!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:40]
Match thread. on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 2402 viewsQPR_Jim

I'm sure there's a lesson in this thread about waiting before making a judgement that could be applied to how we treat Ramsey.
Match thread. on 17:02 - Oct 3 with 2401 viewsaston_hoop

Match thread. on 17:00 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

Neil Lennon's face must be a picture.

I hope I get to see that picture. Can't stand him. are we back to the Gigi De Canio days that we all loved then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match thread. on 17:04 - Oct 3 with 2308 viewscraftyp

Jet out of jail free for Ramsey there
Won't have a bad word said about the c unt
Shit loads of work to be done !!
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread. on 17:05 - Oct 3 with 2280 viewsJigsore

sometimes theres that moment of lucidity when, between the money and the hyperbole and the diving, you remember why football is great. I believe this is one of those moments

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match thread. on 17:06 - Oct 3 with 2258 viewsYorkRanger

Match thread. on 17:04 - Oct 3 by craftyp

Jet out of jail free for Ramsey there
Won't have a bad word said about the c unt
Shit loads of work to be done !!

Lots to do but we are rebuilding and it will be up and down at times. Sad that some seem to almost take delight when things aren't going well.....
Match thread. on 17:14 - Oct 3 with 2098 viewsRs_Holy

Match thread. on 17:06 - Oct 3 by YorkRanger

Lots to do but we are rebuilding and it will be up and down at times. Sad that some seem to almost take delight when things aren't going well.....

weve got spirit and plenty of fight (foolham aside)... but we simply have to start matches better!
Match thread. on 17:15 - Oct 3 with 2096 viewscraftyp

Agree with you there York some seem to revel in the bad times! !
Rebuilding or not though we have a squad here that should be performing a lot better than that
Match thread. on 17:16 - Oct 3 with 2083 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sad that some seem to almost take delight when things aren't going well

Bollocks
Happy we won but no way is that anywhere near to being a good performance.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match thread. on 17:20 - Oct 3 with 2006 viewsted_hendrix

Match thread. on 17:15 - Oct 3 by craftyp

Agree with you there York some seem to revel in the bad times! !
Rebuilding or not though we have a squad here that should be performing a lot better than that

Giving teams a 2 goal start in the first 10 minutes or so is almost a crime and we haven't cut that out yet.
Until we do we'll always be playing uphill or catch up which of course is hard work.
It must be plain to see to all and sundry that we must sort out our defence and quickly.
We've got a good squad of players, we need to work with them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match thread. on 17:29 - Oct 3 with 2456 viewsRangersw12

Definitely missing an organiser at the back

Maybe start Hill next game
Match thread. on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 2423 viewsVancouverHoop

Giving away early goals is a bugger.

However (glass half full) last season (and previous ones) we excelled in giving away late goals. This year we've scored a few of our own, and come back to win from two goals down (twice?) This shows a resilience and collective belief which has been woefully lacking in past seasons. Under Hughes and HR how many times did we spot the opposition a goal in the 85th minute and come back to win?
Match thread. on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 2359 viewsvegasranger

The system doesn't work. We are conceding too many goals at all levels with the 4-2-3-1. I'm sure Ramsay will again put it down to individual errors but we've let in 7 goals in the last two games against poor to average teams. This is the most goals that Bolton have scored in a game this season. In fact they had only scored 1 goal away from home this season. I really don't think Ramsay is the man for the job.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:39]
Match thread. on 17:42 - Oct 3 with 2306 viewsBucksRanger

Match highlights.

http://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/video/F0dDl5dzq6JMB7b_j-fFaGfIof6o7m2F#oo
Match thread. on 17:44 - Oct 3 with 2282 viewsPommyhoop

Match thread. on 17:38 - Oct 3 by vegasranger

The system doesn't work. We are conceding too many goals at all levels with the 4-2-3-1. I'm sure Ramsay will again put it down to individual errors but we've let in 7 goals in the last two games against poor to average teams. This is the most goals that Bolton have scored in a game this season. In fact they had only scored 1 goal away from home this season. I really don't think Ramsay is the man for the job.

i haven't seen any footage yet but looking at comments on here Green made an 'individual error'
and i'm thinking Angella might have made one too.
There's 2 goals out of 3..
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 17:47]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match thread. on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 2239 viewsYorkRanger

Match thread. on 17:16 - Oct 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Sad that some seem to almost take delight when things aren't going well

Bollocks
Happy we won but no way is that anywhere near to being a good performance.

I never said that was a good performance....
Match thread. on 17:49 - Oct 3 with 2233 viewsNorthernr

Radical thought. How about we be football fans for tonight? We've just come back from 2-0 down, and recovered from conceding a last minute equaliser to win 4-3 with the last kick of the game. How about enjoying that?

We can pick over all our Championship manager knowledge and analysis and criticisms tomorrow. Tonight, we enjoy. Remember that?
Match thread. on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 2217 viewsvegasranger

Fair point Northern !!
Match thread. on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 2215 viewsPommyhoop

Match thread. on 17:49 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Radical thought. How about we be football fans for tonight? We've just come back from 2-0 down, and recovered from conceding a last minute equaliser to win 4-3 with the last kick of the game. How about enjoying that?

We can pick over all our Championship manager knowledge and analysis and criticisms tomorrow. Tonight, we enjoy. Remember that?

I'm all for that thought..
I'm off to bed with a grin on my mush...
Night all..
UUuuRrRrrs !!!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match thread. on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 2207 viewsRangersw12

Match thread. on 17:38 - Oct 3 by vegasranger

The fact we're scoring goals shows the system does work .

It's much easier to sort out a dodgy defence than a team who doesn't score

What we need is a leader at the back so for me I would get Hill back at CB and give him a settled partner for a few games
Match thread. on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 2185 viewsted_hendrix

Match thread. on 17:49 - Oct 3 by Northernr

No problem with that, I'm naturally chuffed to bits with the result why wouldn't I be?
Whilst looking to take the positives from the game which I do you've got to let people post their own respective opinions and thoughts.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024