Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year 17:23 - Nov 18 with 1465 viewsrunningman75

Given our record in television games and another Friday night is going to ruin my weekend any chance of having a mass campaign not to show us on television though the players are trying hard with their performances.
can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 17:52 - Nov 18 with 1430 viewsterryb

I'm all for joining this campaign.

We may have a little trouble with Sky taking any notice though!

I gather that we are only behind Massive in their sales of Championship games to the worldwide audience.

That is why they keep selecting us!
can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 17:54 - Nov 18 with 1424 viewsNorthernr

There's a chance we'll be in the same division as Coventry next year - they can televise that every day of the fcking week so I don't have to go to that shthole.

They've been very kind moving the Reading away game every year too - last time I was there Carl Leaburn played for us.
can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 19:09 - Nov 18 with 1380 viewsderbyhoop

Still Clive, it's always nice to have to change travel plans, 2 days after making them. And then find a way of getting back from Teeside at 10pm on a Friday night.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 19:14 - Nov 18 with 1377 viewsNorthernr

can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 19:09 - Nov 18 by derbyhoop

Still Clive, it's always nice to have to change travel plans, 2 days after making them. And then find a way of getting back from Teeside at 10pm on a Friday night.

Yeh 8 of us booked Boro the day before this one was moved. Fun times. Best part of 150 notes.
can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 09:38 - Nov 19 with 1256 viewsMvpeter

I fully support this idea.

I dread the words 'so I was watching your lot last night...'

Poll: Who should be our left back?

can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 09:56 - Nov 19 with 1236 viewsjohncharles

I'm getting fed up with football on TV anyway. You can watch videos of your favourite band but it's nothing like going to the gig. At least music videos don't have slow motion replays and some drongo talking over it. At a gig or a football match you can move around and get a different perspective, football on TV is limited to what the director thinks you should see.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 9:58]

Strong and stable my arse.

can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 03:26 - Nov 20 with 1114 viewstorontolifelongfan

well that's OK if you are in still there going to games,but am in Canada nice to actually watch them now and again.even though most times as of late it kills me.at least game over by 5pm still leaves a good nite to console myself or the hope of a good nite to celebrate... ha ha you am i trying to fool
can we campaign for QPR games not to be on television next year on 04:37 - Nov 20 with 1093 viewsQPRinCT

After the Fulham match, i'm all for this!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024