Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevor ******* Kettle 18:08 - Dec 18 with 4843 viewsWhiteyBFC

Quite possibly the worst referee I've ever seen, which says a lot.

Last seen by me at Valley Parade when we knocked Bradford out of the JPT. The bloke made the night all about him, as usual. Absolute cretin.

Let us hope his unique brand of refereeing favours Dale tomorrow.
Trevor ******* Kettle on 18:11 - Dec 18 with 4831 viewsSuddenLad

Terry ******* Lunt would top my all time list of morons in black, but Mr.Kettle is certainly a contender for a top three place. Utter to$$ers.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Trevor ******* Kettle on 20:11 - Dec 18 with 4708 viewsmacro

Rob Styles, Mr Singh are the first two names which come to mind. Although Darren Drysdale and Kettle do have their unfortunate moments!
Trevor ******* Kettle on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 4674 views_dezzy

Uriah bloody Rennie

KHBA

Trevor ******* Kettle on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 4648 viewsDevonDale

Bring back Ken Redfern I say...
Trevor ******* Kettle on 21:02 - Dec 18 with 4613 viewsSandyman

So tomorrow we pay to see Trevor Kettle with Rochdale V Colchester as a distraction. Pantomime villain if ever there was one.
Trevor ******* Kettle on 22:25 - Dec 18 with 4540 viewsdale4ever

Trevor ******* Kettle on 21:02 - Dec 18 by Sandyman

So tomorrow we pay to see Trevor Kettle with Rochdale V Colchester as a distraction. Pantomime villain if ever there was one.

Richard Beeby.
Trevor ******* Kettle on 23:01 - Dec 18 with 4486 viewsdingdangblue

Trevor ******* Kettle on 22:25 - Dec 18 by dale4ever

Richard Beeby.

Richard #*@£%&* Beeby

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Trevor ******* Kettle on 06:49 - Dec 19 with 4419 viewsStatzdale

Andy D'Urso is high on my list also
Login to get fewer ads

Trevor ******* Kettle on 09:08 - Dec 19 with 4362 viewsRAFCBLUE

Jarnail Singh

I thought Styles was bad until I saw this guy ref.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Trevor ******* Kettle on 09:41 - Dec 19 with 4322 viewsNafelad

I hope none of the Dale players gives Kettle "a decision to make", but if he reads this thread, he may already have!

Topcat

Trevor ******* Kettle on 09:50 - Dec 19 with 4315 viewsTVOS1907

Trevor ******* Kettle on 09:41 - Dec 19 by Nafelad

I hope none of the Dale players gives Kettle "a decision to make", but if he reads this thread, he may already have!

I'd say the chances of him reading this thread are zero.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trevor ******* Kettle on 09:53 - Dec 19 with 4312 viewssince58

Trevor ******* Kettle on 18:11 - Dec 18 by SuddenLad

Terry ******* Lunt would top my all time list of morons in black, but Mr.Kettle is certainly a contender for a top three place. Utter to$$ers.

Got to agree with you there S L. One of the most inept performances from a ref I;ve ever witnessed that day at Burnley .
Trevor ******* Kettle on 10:35 - Dec 19 with 4269 viewsSuddenLad

Trevor ******* Kettle on 09:53 - Dec 19 by since58

Got to agree with you there S L. One of the most inept performances from a ref I;ve ever witnessed that day at Burnley .

Ditto.

It's rare for me, that the memory a magnificent performance from (9) Dale players is equalled by the abject performance of the referee.

For all the Beeby, D'Urso, Singh, Rennie and Kettle characters, this Lunt performance was a head and shoulders worse than any of the others.

After the Lunt performance at Turf Moor, it would have to be Keith Hackett for 'that' display at Edgeley Park.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Trevor ******* Kettle on 13:15 - Dec 19 with 4167 viewssince58

Trevor ******* Kettle on 10:35 - Dec 19 by SuddenLad

Ditto.

It's rare for me, that the memory a magnificent performance from (9) Dale players is equalled by the abject performance of the referee.

For all the Beeby, D'Urso, Singh, Rennie and Kettle characters, this Lunt performance was a head and shoulders worse than any of the others.

After the Lunt performance at Turf Moor, it would have to be Keith Hackett for 'that' display at Edgeley Park.

That day atBurnley did he not also find nine added minutes from somewhere .Closest to cheating from a ref I;ve ever seen .
Trevor ******* Kettle on 15:51 - Dec 19 with 4094 viewsShun

Another vote for Dick Beeby here.
Trevor ******* Kettle on 17:24 - Dec 19 with 3967 views1mark1

Trevor ******* Kettle on 13:15 - Dec 19 by since58

That day atBurnley did he not also find nine added minutes from somewhere .Closest to cheating from a ref I;ve ever seen .

I agree, I think he did cheat that day, but failed because we were magnificent, the players on the pitch and us Dale fans, we gave as good as we got in the singing and backing for the heroes on the pitch, despite the bastard ref.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Trevor ******* Kettle on 17:59 - Dec 19 with 3899 viewsD_Alien

Thought Kettle was decent today, and not just because he awarded a slightly dubious penalty. Allowed us to make some decent tackles when other refs would've blown up.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trevor ******* Kettle on 18:31 - Dec 19 with 3830 viewsdingdangblue

Trevor ******* Kettle on 17:59 - Dec 19 by D_Alien

Thought Kettle was decent today, and not just because he awarded a slightly dubious penalty. Allowed us to make some decent tackles when other refs would've blown up.

He'd already warned their defender for shirt pulling Vincenti - no sympathy for penalty being awarded.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Trevor ******* Kettle on 18:34 - Dec 19 with 3814 viewsD_Alien

Trevor ******* Kettle on 18:31 - Dec 19 by dingdangblue

He'd already warned their defender for shirt pulling Vincenti - no sympathy for penalty being awarded.

Aye, but as posted elsewhere, the penalty wasn't awarded for shirt-pulling.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trevor ******* Kettle on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 3788 viewsNafelad

If penalties were awarded for shirt pulling, we'd have had one in every match that Vincenti played in - penalties for Dale, that is!!

Topcat

Trevor ******* Kettle on 00:08 - Dec 20 with 3639 viewsSandyman

Agreed - best I've seen him, although he did lapse into the surreal once the 4 minutes added time board was held up at the end of the second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024