Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC 12:31 - Jan 11 with 5377 viewspomanjou

Championship2 against Bristol Rovers in the pouring rain was very enjoyable.

Of course I did not get wet sitting in a newly constructed stand with proppa seats
of reasonable size that did not attempt to cut me off at the knees which I accessed from
the car park less than 100 metres away (£5).

Both teams worked hard and not without some skill to make for an enjoyable match
and without having to put up with foul language around me although there were the usual chants from the away end.

Supporter supported and encouraged players something which is almost devoid at Rangers at the moment and has been for quite a while.

I am reviewing my options..........

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:35 - Jan 11 with 5363 viewspomanjou

ps. £17 up to a TOP OF £23 on, concessions all areas £12, Kids all area £5.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:51 - Jan 11 with 5330 viewsHooped_Pullie

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:35 - Jan 11 by pomanjou

ps. £17 up to a TOP OF £23 on, concessions all areas £12, Kids all area £5.

I used to go to Underhill occasionally (very near home) but hadn't visited the new ground until last October.

Like you, I was very impressed. No other team will ever replace or supplant QPR for me, but there's no doubt that The Hive is a great place to watch football, and yes, the atmosphere is pleasantly supportive.

See you there sometime !
Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:58 - Jan 11 with 5314 viewsJonDoeman

I'm a QPR fan .

It Is What It Is !!

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:59 - Jan 11 with 5309 viewsJuzzie

Did you find a Canon camera lens cap? Lost mine there at the friendly v Dundee Utd.
Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 13:27 - Jan 11 with 5247 viewsrunningman75

Any decent players that can step up to League 1 with QPR next season?
Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 13:35 - Jan 11 with 5231 viewsisawqpratwcity

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 13:27 - Jan 11 by runningman75

Any decent players that can step up to League 1 with QPR next season?

What's their manager like?...No, forget I spoke.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 14:17 - Jan 11 with 5157 viewspomanjou

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:51 - Jan 11 by Hooped_Pullie

I used to go to Underhill occasionally (very near home) but hadn't visited the new ground until last October.

Like you, I was very impressed. No other team will ever replace or supplant QPR for me, but there's no doubt that The Hive is a great place to watch football, and yes, the atmosphere is pleasantly supportive.

See you there sometime !

In reality difficult to see beyond QPR for me to but I still follow the results and occasionally get to see my first love and birthplace, Grimsby.

However given the options of a schlep up to Forest, Barnet seemed a better bet at 20 minutes drive away. On 24 minutes I was convinced I gad done the right thing!

Ten years ago I would not have considered it. I will in future.

See you around sometime indeed.

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 15:14 - Jan 11 with 5105 viewsAlbRanger

Barnet scum.

That is all
Login to get fewer ads

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 15:55 - Jan 11 with 5060 viewsPommyhoop

Blast from the past.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 17:38 - Jan 11 with 4987 viewsBoston

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 15:14 - Jan 11 by AlbRanger

Barnet scum.

That is all

....and indeed they were notorious back in the non league days of the 70's. Many a ruckus provoked by them at Conference grounds all over the south of England. I'd be surprised if there aren't one or two on here who made the occasional visit to Wealdstone, Lower Mead having experienced the disorder of a Barnet fixture.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 17:56 - Jan 11 with 4955 viewsHendonHoop

Good for you. Loyalty is a two way street and the customer is always right as they say. When as customers we feel that we are not getting our moneys worth, then its time to look elsewhere as there is a life away from QPR. that's the way I have been feeling for many seasons now and that zing and spark seems to have gone. All very sad and I hope things can change but i'm not holding my breath. Barnet, Hendon, Fulham, AFC Wimbledon are good, nice Clubs and well worth a visit without any emotive ties and is simply a pleasant day out. Followed by a few pints and a nice Curry of course.
Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 18:16 - Jan 11 with 4925 viewsBluce_Ree

F**k Barnet!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 18:17]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 4825 viewsthorpebankR

Shame they nicked the ground from Wealdstone who it was built for
Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 12:49 - Jan 12 with 4649 viewsenfieldargh

Last Saturday afternoon at Barnet FC on 17:38 - Jan 11 by Boston

....and indeed they were notorious back in the non league days of the 70's. Many a ruckus provoked by them at Conference grounds all over the south of England. I'd be surprised if there aren't one or two on here who made the occasional visit to Wealdstone, Lower Mead having experienced the disorder of a Barnet fixture.

Went to a Barnet v Enfield Boxing Day game at kingsmead (?)back in the 80's. It was an Arsenal Spurs thug match, carnage which spread to the town centre.

Boxing Day and Easter were derby days at one stage

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024