Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How far we have come 19:51 - Feb 27 with 8987 viewsanimal8

Today got home from the game ,stepson said how did Dale go on .I said beat Sheffield utd 2-0 .no surprise from him and I said it as if it was expected .happy days .
How far we have come on 19:07 - Feb 28 with 1888 viewsrobbowood

How far we have come on 18:59 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

Yeah, you won't hear us moaning...

and definitely not on Joe Bunney, Michael Rose, Ollie Lancashire and Hilly over the last few months
How far we have come on 19:07 - Feb 28 with 1888 viewsTalkingSutty

How far we have come on 18:59 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

Yeah, you won't hear us moaning...

.....Its the wanna be John Kettley's that annoy me. If you've got the qualifications fair enough but they haven't have they? They've caused a lot of problems those frost covers when you think about it.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 19:08]
How far we have come on 19:13 - Feb 28 with 1873 viewsFATTYFOULKE

How far we have come on 18:36 - Feb 28 by FATTYFOULKE

I'd be very interested to know what forum you're looking at because I can assure you most Blades aren't "bemused" that you beat us in the slightest.

Don't judge our (away) support based on a few morons. We're better than that and a minority let us all down.

Not sure how much more "humility" we can show. We know we have no devine right to get out of this league. All we can do is support this club in our fifth (soon to be sixth season) down here, which we do and do in numbers few other clubs of similar size would do after this length of time and the repeated kicks in the teeth we've been given.

To expect better isn't arrogance. It's more than reasonable to expect more in return considering the backing and resources they have, and do receive.

Should add to that for the benefit of TalkingSutty in greater numbers than I believe Birmingham Coventry, Portsmouth, Bristol City and his laughingly called "sleeping giants" Sheffield Wednesday would manage.
How far we have come on 19:24 - Feb 28 with 1831 viewsTalkingSutty

How far we have come on 19:13 - Feb 28 by FATTYFOULKE

Should add to that for the benefit of TalkingSutty in greater numbers than I believe Birmingham Coventry, Portsmouth, Bristol City and his laughingly called "sleeping giants" Sheffield Wednesday would manage.

Hey FATTY, i mentioned 'Tongue in Cheek'. Don't tie yourself up with figures, crowd size means rock all once they cross that white line.You should know that by now.
How far we have come on 19:37 - Feb 28 with 1775 viewsR17ALE

But in most of our lifetimes, Sheffield Wednesday have been far and away the Number 1 club in Sheffield. It's not even close really.

Based on the last 30 odd years Sheff United have been Notts County compared to Forest (Wednesday).

FF mentioned that United are a top tier club in levels of support. I'd contradict that.

My first visit to Bramall Lane was on 3/4/90 for a top of the table Division Two clash v Sunderland, who brought around 4000 with them. Total gate was 20,588. Hardly that of a natural top flight club.

Not that it matters really.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 19:42]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

How far we have come on 19:49 - Feb 28 with 1728 viewsTVOS1907

Is your surname White?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

How far we have come on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 1620 views442Dale

Heh! Crowd numbers.

ACE.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

How far we have come on 21:34 - Feb 28 with 1519 viewsYorkshire_Dale

How far we have come on 17:17 - Feb 28 by FATTYFOULKE

I said arguably meaning it's debatable. I was there when we went down to the old fourth and trust me there's not much in it.

You're saying beating us is an indication of how far you've come. I'm saying It isn't. You're still a mediocre league one side, the point is, so are we. Very mediocre.

"You're still a mediocre league one side"..........that's exactly what we want to be (for now)

Very observant FatSod.
Login to get fewer ads

How far we have come on 09:25 - Feb 29 with 1315 viewsBarryStrange

How far we have come on 18:12 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Reading your forum it seems quite a few are bemused that they lost to a club of Rochdales standing, that's something that I don't understand. We are competing in the same league so it's obvious we are more than capable of beating you on our day.Anybody can beat anybody in this league.

I was impressed with you lot yesterday, first half we couldn't get near you, best performance from a away team I've seen this season. Second half we decided to venture out into your half and brought on a bit of muscle, we played like we can and gave our defenders a breather.

If you don't get into the Play Offs I will be very surprised, once there i expect you to go all the way but it won't happen if you don't back the players and yesterday's shenanigans showed your support in a very bad light, crap support of the highest order. Maybe you need to show a bit more humility (as a fan base),you have no divine right to get out of this division and your fans don't deserve it more than any other clubs do they ?

You'd think they'd be used to it TS - they lost both league games to us this season, a feat only matched by Colchester thus far..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024