Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOMIS.? 14:32 - Mar 6 with 9892 viewsplaytheswanseaway

As a regular reader but few thread contributions I would like to say the following:
Initially when GOMIS signed I was excited about the potential he had to bully defenders and score goals.
I generally give him the benefit of doubt when performances weren't that good as he would take time to settle.
We Knew that in "flashes" his ability was there to see and with confidence hoped that he would get better.
BUT, I have now run out of patience with him and after that lacklustre cameo performance against Norwich. Where was the commitment, effort and "heart" for the team?
He just didn't seem to be interested to fight for any loose ball ,close down defenders or play for the team.
At the final whistle I watched him stroll straight down the tunnel,totally uninterested in team togetherness.
To sum up, Sorry GOMIS but I now think your time is up with the Swans. I don't think you should put the white shirt on again!
Discuss?

⚽️YJB

GOMIS.? on 00:29 - Mar 7 with 1656 viewsLoyal

GOMIS.? on 22:00 - Mar 6 by nantywatcher

I still rate him and the fact that I disagree with the majority on here I find quite comforting. Just as when all the vitriol spewed out on here when Fer was signed, I thought to myself I bet he turns out to be a good acquisition. Football knowledge is not in great abundance on this forum, that's for sure.

The differing of opinion is what makes the forum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

GOMIS.? on 03:42 - Mar 7 with 1606 viewsdameedna

After tax his 2 year contract is worth almost 4 million him assuming 70 K per week
He is going to want one more deal and maybe we can move him on for zero cost to us and put him the shop window a bit more
Would not read his actions as anything other than the lad is absolutely gutted due to his moves simply not coming off for him at present
Gomis is struggling and now would be his best chance to negotiate himself out and further his career
If he is still here next season I hope it is for all the right reasons
His price tag is certainly going to put off most clubs though maybe Bournemouth will show some interest
GOMIS.? on 07:05 - Mar 7 with 1573 viewswaynekerr55

GOMIS.? on 16:46 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

I might have commented such on another thread.

Some see it as having an agenda, hate campaign . It's simply the case he s a stain on our shirt and good men are covering for him.

As idle,work shy and arrogant as they come.

Siggy got up yesterday off his arse to score. That is the difference

I thought that you beautifully used the word 'detritus' myself.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

GOMIS.? on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 1458 viewsfather_jack

you've only gotta look at the reactions on the bench everytime hes f'in about to know hes gone come may.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

GOMIS.? on 16:58 - Mar 7 with 1419 viewsWingstandwood

GOMIS.? on 22:00 - Mar 6 by nantywatcher

I still rate him and the fact that I disagree with the majority on here I find quite comforting. Just as when all the vitriol spewed out on here when Fer was signed, I thought to myself I bet he turns out to be a good acquisition. Football knowledge is not in great abundance on this forum, that's for sure.

I never questioned or criticised the Fer decision myself! It was a case of wait and see because sometimes a player with genuine hunger and something to prove can be vastly better than a current squad player stuck in a comfort zone rut whom is more than happy to pick up tens of thousands a week for minimal effort(s).

I never criticised the fact that the club/chairman/board did not go out and spend tens of millions on players either. It's SCFC whom are looking the wise one now! Respect to HJ and Co!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 17:25]

Argus!

GOMIS.? on 17:39 - Mar 7 with 1376 viewsjack247

GOMIS.? on 16:58 - Mar 7 by Wingstandwood

I never questioned or criticised the Fer decision myself! It was a case of wait and see because sometimes a player with genuine hunger and something to prove can be vastly better than a current squad player stuck in a comfort zone rut whom is more than happy to pick up tens of thousands a week for minimal effort(s).

I never criticised the fact that the club/chairman/board did not go out and spend tens of millions on players either. It's SCFC whom are looking the wise one now! Respect to HJ and Co!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 17:25]

Wouldn't go that far. They look like got complacent and got away with it. The biggest positive about this season is it should be a massive wake up call
GOMIS.? on 20:01 - Apr 9 with 1170 viewsplaytheswanseaway

Very good team performance, top result!, but GOMIS, I just don't know what to say. Not a witch hunt, just an observation

⚽️YJB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024