Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? 21:03 - Mar 21 with 12740 viewsNoDiddley

Paloma Faith from Ackney on the voice! wonder where her bloke sticks his ...............
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 21:48 - Mar 21 with 8620 viewsbosh67

Miley Cyrus has a massively annoying voice.

But she can sing.... and she takes her kit off a lot.

So I may allow her the voice thing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 07:52 - Mar 22 with 8459 viewsWokingR

Michael Owen or Robbie Savage on BT Sport
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 07:56 - Mar 22 with 8457 viewsDorse

Caroline Ahern's voice overs on shows like Gogglebox provoke me to violent rage.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 08:32 - Mar 22 with 8416 viewsToast_R

Not sure if it's the voice, mannerisms, persona or a mix of the three but Davina McCall makes we unplug the TV in an instant.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 08:51 - Mar 22 with 8382 viewsDorse

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 08:32 - Mar 22 by Toast_R

Not sure if it's the voice, mannerisms, persona or a mix of the three but Davina McCall makes we unplug the TV in an instant.

And cleanse it with holy fire?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 08:52 - Mar 22 with 8380 viewsRBlock

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 07:52 - Mar 22 by WokingR

Michael Owen or Robbie Savage on BT Sport

This. A million times this. Also George Osborne. Not really on tele but fvck him.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 09:04 - Mar 22 with 8358 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm just glad Joe Pasquale isn't on TV any more. Squeaky cockmuffler.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 09:18 - Mar 22 with 8344 viewsMonahoop

Davina McCall. Whiny and over emotional. Why does she have to cry in front of the cameras at the slightest hint of any bad news. Pull yourself together you silly mare!

John Bishop. Whining Scouse and a useless comedian. How many more times do we have to hear lame jokes about his son or his wife in that excruciating accent of his? AAGH!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 09:37 - Mar 22 with 8326 viewsMrSheen

Not sure how much he's on the TV, but Nick Grimshaw makes me want to throw myself out of the car when the kids insist on having him on.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 9:41]
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 09:41 - Mar 22 with 8311 viewsMick_S

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 09:04 - Mar 22 by Bluce_Ree

I'm just glad Joe Pasquale isn't on TV any more. Squeaky cockmuffler.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 10:00 - Mar 22 with 8276 viewsbob566

Katie price.
janet street porter
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 10:21 - Mar 22 with 8250 viewslondonscottish

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 08:32 - Mar 22 by Toast_R

Her and Claudia Winkelman.

Two of the most annoyingly-vacuous, squawky look-at-me camera hoggers to ever appear on TV.

Cannot bear either of them.

Two silly little show off girls that have mysteriously been given massively well paid jobs for no apparent reason.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 10:54 - Mar 22 with 8209 viewsStanisgod

Definately Mcall , cannot say anything without SHOUTING. Mind you that red catsuit wasn't bad 😏

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 11:10 - Mar 22 with 8179 viewspaulparker

The bloke who does the X factor voice overs , what a bell end he sounds

Freddie Flintoff's oh look at me I sound like peter kay therefore I must have a funny voice,
no your a cnt

Jamie Caragher his horrible nasal scouse scratchy voice does my head in

Danny Dyer and his over the top cockney accent, sorry no one who has ever lived in London sounds like this clown

oh and paloma faith sounds like she is 2 years old , the stupid tart

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 12:20 - Mar 22 with 8110 viewsMonahoop

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 11:10 - Mar 22 by paulparker

The bloke who does the X factor voice overs , what a bell end he sounds

Freddie Flintoff's oh look at me I sound like peter kay therefore I must have a funny voice,
no your a cnt

Jamie Caragher his horrible nasal scouse scratchy voice does my head in

Danny Dyer and his over the top cockney accent, sorry no one who has ever lived in London sounds like this clown

oh and paloma faith sounds like she is 2 years old , the stupid tart

Paloma Faith looks like a 2 year old who has just discovered her mums make up collection.
Stupid messy looking tart. Oh and I agree she sounds terrible too, both while talking and 'singing'.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 12:40 - Mar 22 with 8073 viewsRJ7

Olivia Coleman in the Night Manager
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 13:35 - Mar 22 with 7990 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jimmy Carr's bark-like-a-seal laugh is an instant channel-switcher.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 13:51 - Mar 22 with 7980 viewsJuzzie

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 10:54 - Mar 22 by Stanisgod

Definately Mcall , cannot say anything without SHOUTING. Mind you that red catsuit wasn't bad 😏

Same with James Cordon. Built his career on shouting all the time and everything is just oh so fking hilarious. It's so fake.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 13:53 - Mar 22 with 7975 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hive advert jingle/voice. I want to rip his thorax out with my molars.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 14:05 - Mar 22 with 7956 viewsHendonHoop

Not TV but for me it has to be those dreadful, annoying and needless, screachingly cringworthy Goal Commentary Repeats on talkSPORT and Radio 5LIVE. Every few minuites. It is yesterdays news and needless waffle with Commentators going into orbit. If only they realized what a pain in the neck they really are.
Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 14:38 - Mar 22 with 7918 viewsisawqpratwcity

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 13:35 - Mar 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Jimmy Carr's bark-like-a-seal laugh is an instant channel-switcher.

It's not an attractive sound, I agree, but I don't mind it. To me, when I see him laugh like that at something some-one else has said on QI or whatever, it says to me that despite comedians competing for laughs, he is acknowledging that some-one else has said something that really cracks him up and he laughs unselfconsciously.

It's like watching Ricky Gervais out-takes; I used to think how unprofessional he was and how irritating it must be to work with him, breaking up easily as he does. But now I take it as a genuine appreciation of anything funny, no matter who is the source.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 15:06 - Mar 22 with 7869 viewslondonscottish

A few years ago my kids used to watch Dora the Explorer.

The most high piched nasal shouty voice known to man.

Fingernails down a blackboard.

Today the high piched nasal shouty voice award goes to Nicola Sturgeon. She makes a hateful noise.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 15:13]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:14 - Mar 22 with 7811 viewsHayesender

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 13:51 - Mar 22 by Juzzie

Same with James Cordon. Built his career on shouting all the time and everything is just oh so fking hilarious. It's so fake.

Is there four bigger cnts on the TV than Corden, Redknapp junior, Flintoff and the posh one who's name escapes me?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:35 - Mar 22 with 7779 viewsstonebridgers

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:14 - Mar 22 by Hayesender

Is there four bigger cnts on the TV than Corden, Redknapp junior, Flintoff and the posh one who's name escapes me?

Jack Whitehall is the posh one with Corden and crew.

Tess Daly always gets up my nose. I once read an article where they described her as dead behind the eyes. In this case can she cut them out send them to me and I will put them in my ears to block out her northern ramblings.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 16:37]

Stonebridgers

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:36 - Mar 22 with 7771 viewsHayesender

Most annoying voice on TV at the moment? on 16:35 - Mar 22 by stonebridgers

Jack Whitehall is the posh one with Corden and crew.

Tess Daly always gets up my nose. I once read an article where they described her as dead behind the eyes. In this case can she cut them out send them to me and I will put them in my ears to block out her northern ramblings.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 16:37]

Yeah, that's the cnt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024