Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New streaming app for Apple devices 14:26 - Apr 1 with 3994 viewssouthernR

no idea if this is available on android but Universal Sport HD, which I have used a few times these last few days has given me the best (not tried to buffer once) free access to all of the Sky Sports channels I've ever had.
Even been watching some of the tennis which no stream I've ever used before works well with but this app has been magnificent

For those not going The Rs v Middlesbrough should be problem free streaming with this.

(note there are a couple of full screen adverts that pop up and after a few seconds an 'X' will appear but once these have been got rid of Ive not had any more pop ups)
New streaming app for Apple devices on 17:36 - Apr 1 with 3906 viewsthame_hoops

This is awesome, thanks
New streaming app for Apple devices on 18:29 - Apr 1 with 3860 viewsFDC

Not on Android unfortunately (I don't think?)

I watched the last few TV games whilst abroad on my Note via this site and it was excellent, HD and no buffering at all

http://www.batmanstream.com/free-live-video-streaming-queens-park-rangers-middle
New streaming app for Apple devices on 18:41 - Apr 1 with 3843 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Tried and tested by me for years now on a variety of android devices. Can be cast to a smart TV or Chromecast too. Gazillions of channels, sports, movies, TV etc...

New streaming app for Apple devices on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 3788 viewsitsbiga

This app is a blinder on the ipad!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

New streaming app for Apple devices on 20:19 - Apr 1 with 3729 viewsqueensparker

Thanks for the recommendation mate enjoying the Boro game on my phone!

Can't seem to get sound though?
New streaming app for Apple devices on 20:32 - Apr 1 with 3712 viewsCheshireR

You sir are an absolute star!
We are away in Bilbao and I have spent a good 60 mins walking around the old town trying to find a bar showing the game.
Back to the hotel bar and within 2 minutes of reading your post we have downloaded the app and are watching the game.
Cheers🍺
[Post edited 1 Apr 2016 20:34]
New streaming app for Apple devices on 20:46 - Apr 1 with 3695 viewsToast_R

Can't find it on the Macbook App store?
New streaming app for Apple devices on 11:05 - Apr 2 with 3488 viewswombat

New streaming app for Apple devices on 20:46 - Apr 1 by Toast_R

Can't find it on the Macbook App store?

No sound for me either

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024