Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts/renewals/releases 09:43 - Apr 25 with 4561 viewseitoof

So who's in and out of contract? Who'll be offered deals? And who will we let go?
Contracts/renewals/releases on 09:55 - Apr 25 with 4529 viewsleedsdale

This is the list I have, although not 100% sure if it's right:

Allen - option in clubs favour
Andrew
Bell
Bennett
Bunney
Eastham
Hasler-Cregg
Holt
Hooper
Lancashire
Lillis
Logan
McDermott - option in clubs favour
Noble-Lazarus
Mendez-Laing
Rafferty
Rose
Syers
Contracts/renewals/releases on 10:25 - Apr 25 with 4448 viewsdingdangblue

Contracts/renewals/releases on 09:55 - Apr 25 by leedsdale

Andrew
Bell
Bennett
Bunney
Eastham
Hasler-Cregg
Holt
Hooper
Lancashire
Lillis
Logan
Noble-Lazarus
Mendez-Laing
Rafferty
Rose
Syers

I'm sure Hooper signed at the start of this season when there was a story in the press about Norwich being interested!! I would be amazed if his 1 year deal didn't have an option of a 2nd year in Dale's favour.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/norwich-approach-rochdale-for-james-hoope
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 10:32]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Contracts/renewals/releases on 12:26 - Apr 25 with 4258 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Keep
Allen, Andrew, Bunney, Eastham, Hooper, Lillis, Donal, Mendez-Laing, Rafferty, Rose, Holt, Canavan.

Get rid
bell, Bennett, bhc, Lancashire, rnl, syers

I also fully expect allesandra and tk to be released
Contracts/renewals/releases on 12:50 - Apr 25 with 4193 viewsboromat

Contracts/renewals/releases on 10:25 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

I'm sure Hooper signed at the start of this season when there was a story in the press about Norwich being interested!! I would be amazed if his 1 year deal didn't have an option of a 2nd year in Dale's favour.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/norwich-approach-rochdale-for-james-hoope
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 10:32]

In the past few seasons the youth team players have always signed one year deals with one year options in the clubs favour. Would be surprised if all three Bell, Hooper and BHC weren't on the same deal. I would probably keep all three for another year as they'll be cheap but depends on who is coming through the youth team this year and who we're likely to lose.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Contracts/renewals/releases on 12:55 - Apr 25 with 4172 viewsfitzochris

It won't effect this summer, but, when Hill spoke to us on the Exiles' Day, he was enthusing about a 14-year-old we have with us at the minute.

Said he spent the entire Easter holidays training with the first team and is one of the best talents he has seen for a long, long time.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Contracts/renewals/releases on 13:04 - Apr 25 with 4137 views1907

BHC has had rave reviews from Droylsden fans this season don't see why he should be released
Contracts/renewals/releases on 14:04 - Apr 25 with 3990 viewsdalestats

Offer deals to
Allen, Bunney, Eastham, Lillis, McDermott, Mendez-Laing, Rafferty + Bell, Hooper and Hassler-Clegg

Release
Bennett, Lancashire, Logan, Noble-Lazarus, Syers

In the balance
Andrew, Holt, Rose

KH throws curve balls so anything is possible

Poll: Remain in the eu

Contracts/renewals/releases on 14:33 - Apr 25 with 3915 viewsThe_Knightowl

Contracts/renewals/releases on 12:55 - Apr 25 by fitzochris

It won't effect this summer, but, when Hill spoke to us on the Exiles' Day, he was enthusing about a 14-year-old we have with us at the minute.

Said he spent the entire Easter holidays training with the first team and is one of the best talents he has seen for a long, long time.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/14/gb-rochdale-starlet-set-for-first-team/
?
Same guy who broke rumour Hill/Flitcroft to Bolton.
Login to get fewer ads

Contracts/renewals/releases on 15:40 - Apr 25 with 3765 viewsfitzochris

Contracts/renewals/releases on 14:33 - Apr 25 by The_Knightowl

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/14/gb-rochdale-starlet-set-for-first-team/
?
Same guy who broke rumour Hill/Flitcroft to Bolton.

Yeah, that'll be him.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Contracts/renewals/releases on 16:12 - Apr 25 with 3697 viewsYadHoDale

A lot may also.depend on whether bids come in for our players. The most likely would appear to be Allen & Camps. If anything is in the pipeline, I'd be inclined to offer Dave Syers a deal, in the hope that a.full pre season can get him fit and firing on all cylinders. Same with Rhys Bennett, who can cover a variety of positions.
Contracts/renewals/releases on 16:30 - Apr 25 with 3654 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Contracts/renewals/releases on 16:12 - Apr 25 by YadHoDale

A lot may also.depend on whether bids come in for our players. The most likely would appear to be Allen & Camps. If anything is in the pipeline, I'd be inclined to offer Dave Syers a deal, in the hope that a.full pre season can get him fit and firing on all cylinders. Same with Rhys Bennett, who can cover a variety of positions.

Agree about Syers,not been given a decent chance......but Bennett has offered little this season and we can surely do better.
Contracts/renewals/releases on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 3543 viewstony_roch975

Contracts/renewals/releases on 16:30 - Apr 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree about Syers,not been given a decent chance......but Bennett has offered little this season and we can surely do better.

Sadly, Rhys has suffered the Hery syndrome. Always our paciest defender and the only one who could make Wisemanesque attacking runs, up to last year he'd had some stellar performances but continually moving him (CB > RB > holding mid) and then this year no starts has probably meant he lacks match fitness. Just like Rafferty etc, who only look solid after several games getting up to match speed, Bennett I'm sure has the talent but if Hill has him on his Hery trajectory, sadly he'll also be off to pastures new!"

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Contracts/renewals/releases on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 3500 viewsBartRowou

We need to keep Rhys. His season has never really got going since the Tenerife injury last summer. He needs to start again and get a proper pre-season behind him and then he will rediscover the form that made him one of our best players this time last year.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Contracts/renewals/releases on 19:33 - Apr 25 with 3314 viewsChaffRAFC

Release:

Andrew, Bell, Bunney, Bennett, Lancashire, Logan, RNL, Rose, Syers

Keep: Allen, Eastham, Holt (offer one year player/coach role), Hooper, McDermott, NML, Rafferty. Can't judge Billy Hasler-Cregg yet so not fussed either way.

Rose is past it I'm afraid, he's knocking on a bit and although he's done ok recently (poor in the last two home games), he's not done enough for me to warrant a new deal. Would accept a coaching role being offered like I would with Holty.

Also, think we'll try and offload Kennedy and Alessandra. Big changes needed. Better standard of forward needs bringing in without doubt and also need a ball winning midfielder to sit in front of the back four. A strong centre back would be nice but suspect Canavan will come in as one of those but still needs another.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Contracts/renewals/releases on 19:47 - Apr 25 with 3259 viewsRoChDaLe

People will call me crazy on here for even suggesting it but i think maybe its time for us to try and sell Henderson? I personally think his big wage would be better spent elsewhere in the team and i'm sure some club would stump up some big money for him. (my opinion is not based on his recent sending's off either.. i don't particularly mind when players show a bit of passion as long as its not more than once or twice a season)

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Contracts/renewals/releases on 20:18 - Apr 25 with 3186 viewsnordenblue

Contracts/renewals/releases on 19:47 - Apr 25 by RoChDaLe

People will call me crazy on here for even suggesting it but i think maybe its time for us to try and sell Henderson? I personally think his big wage would be better spent elsewhere in the team and i'm sure some club would stump up some big money for him. (my opinion is not based on his recent sending's off either.. i don't particularly mind when players show a bit of passion as long as its not more than once or twice a season)

We are still short of quality forwards,getting rid of possibly the best one isn't good business
Contracts/renewals/releases on 20:31 - Apr 25 with 3142 viewsdalefan

Contracts/renewals/releases on 19:47 - Apr 25 by RoChDaLe

Your crazy
Contracts/renewals/releases on 23:22 - Apr 25 with 2963 viewssweetcorn

Contracts/renewals/releases on 09:55 - Apr 25 by leedsdale

Andrew
Bell
Bennett
Bunney
Eastham
Hasler-Cregg
Holt
Hooper
Lancashire
Lillis
Logan
Noble-Lazarus
Mendez-Laing
Rafferty
Rose
Syers

Andrew, bunney, lancashire, rose, RNL, syers can all go for me, think we can do better than all the players listed..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024