Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
low point of the season 21:53 - May 7 with 3592 viewscentrestandswan

what is yours ?
FA cup defeat at Oxford
Sunderland at home
Monk's departure
or the high point
Today's win
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Everton victories or anything else that floated your boat.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

low point of the season on 21:55 - May 7 with 2560 viewsmonmouth

Bournemouth Home done me in. I expected us to blow them away and they basically blew us away.

Arsenal the high point. I think that game changed our whole season. We could have been buried in 15 minutes then to turn it on its head was incredible.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

low point of the season on 22:00 - May 7 with 2535 viewsandrew

Lowest point was Oxford for me, that's when I thought we were doomed as a premier league team.

I'll always remember this starting against Watford away, and if Fernandez had put away his last gasp free header who knows would have happened, disgraceful performance started a run of poor results, bar the United win.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

low point of the season on 22:03 - May 7 with 2522 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leicester home, Leicester away. Both games we were a fcking disgrace.

Around the home game was when we were at our lowest point - Shelvey being a bell. Wiliams chasing after buses and rumours about board members, Nathan Dyer and bust ups in the dressing room.

All should be ashamed.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

low point of the season on 22:04 - May 7 with 2509 viewsWatchman

The utterly classless behaviour and attitudes of the board!
[Post edited 7 May 2016 22:05]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

low point of the season on 22:06 - May 7 with 2491 viewsOldjack

Garry getting the boot and all that went before it including the muck that was flying around, some true some not ,total turmoil we were in and very lucky to get out of it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

low point of the season on 22:07 - May 7 with 2489 viewsSwansNZ

low point of the season on 22:04 - May 7 by Watchman

The timing of the announcement was sh1t. Took the gloss off a great win against Chelsea.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

low point of the season on 22:08 - May 7 with 2470 viewsTheKirkyLife

Definitely every single interview with Garry after every match on that losing streak. The same drivel time and time again proving just how deluded he had become with the job. The ego had taken over and we were looking dire and dead set to drop.
low point of the season on 22:15 - May 7 with 2458 viewsmonmouth

low point of the season on 22:07 - May 7 by SwansNZ

The timing of the announcement was sh1t. Took the gloss off a great win against Chelsea.

If what was said last night is true and we are a long way from a deal, the content was shit too, and makes the timing even more shit.

"Swansea City Football Club can confirm it is working to finalise to bring in a new majority shareholder. Board members have discussed an agreement which will see Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien and their investment group acquiring a controlling interest in the club. Chairman Huw Jenkins and vice-chairman Leigh Dineen will remain in their management leadership roles of the club. Talks will continue with the aim of an agreement to be ratified by the end of the season. Jenkins said: 'We believe we have a proposal which help Swansea City progress both on and off the field.'"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

low point of the season on 22:33 - May 7 with 2404 viewslonglostjack

low point of the season on 22:15 - May 7 by monmouth

If what was said last night is true and we are a long way from a deal, the content was shit too, and makes the timing even more shit.

"Swansea City Football Club can confirm it is working to finalise to bring in a new majority shareholder. Board members have discussed an agreement which will see Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien and their investment group acquiring a controlling interest in the club. Chairman Huw Jenkins and vice-chairman Leigh Dineen will remain in their management leadership roles of the club. Talks will continue with the aim of an agreement to be ratified by the end of the season. Jenkins said: 'We believe we have a proposal which help Swansea City progress both on and off the field.'"

Just when I was enjoying our win today ! Reality can always bite - but today I'm just a happy fan cos we beat the East Enders!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

low point of the season on 22:41 - May 7 with 2373 viewsSE1_Jack

Don't know how anyone can say anything other than the Oxford game. It was embarrassing going there and playing a fairly strong squad which lost against a division 4 side and hearing their fans chant 'you're going down with the Villa'. After that game was when I really started to worry
low point of the season on 22:44 - May 7 with 2359 viewsDarran

low point of the season on 22:03 - May 7 by PozuelosSideys

Around the home game was when we were at our lowest point - Shelvey being a bell. Wiliams chasing after buses and rumours about board members, Nathan Dyer and bust ups in the dressing room.

All should be ashamed.

Leicester away was less than two weeks ago mind and in my opinion the worst performance of the PL years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

low point of the season on 22:57 - May 7 with 2336 viewsPozuelosSideys

low point of the season on 22:44 - May 7 by Darran

Leicester away was less than two weeks ago mind and in my opinion the worst performance of the PL years.

Yep. I know. But we were shocking in both games. I havent been as annoyed in a performance as those (particularly the away game) for years. Even when we were sh1te in the lower divisions, at least we usually gave 100%

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

low point of the season on 23:03 - May 7 with 2322 viewsDr_Winston

10th-13th Jan.

Upward climb from there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

low point of the season on 23:21 - May 7 with 2275 viewsClinton

low point of the season on 22:03 - May 7 by PozuelosSideys

All should be ashamed.

Leicester, home, first half. should have been 6 - 0 down.
Ridiculous high line against the quickest attack in the country.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

low point of the season on 23:38 - May 7 with 2240 viewsexiledclaseboy

First 20 minutes at the Liberty against Bournemouth. And then the second half of the same game.

Sunderland home.

Poll: Tory leader

low point of the season on 23:42 - May 7 with 2221 viewssP7qupUf

Norwich away. Long trip. 72% possession and not a shot on target. Smallest man on the pitch scored......from a corner!
low point of the season on 23:43 - May 7 with 2220 viewsJack_Meoff

Leicester away. Could have been worse, it was my mate's round at HT and he paid £13.20 for two 330ml Singha beers each. He didn't mention it much during the second half or the evening to be fair. Much!
[Post edited 7 May 2016 23:47]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

low point of the season on 00:07 - May 8 with 2166 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Board members behaviour

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

low point of the season on 00:09 - May 8 with 2156 viewsImAlrightJack

Leicester games
Watford loss which started off the horrible circle of bad form, even against 10 men
Oxford FA Cup loss, coupled by annoying 60s songs on the PA and Shelvey clapping at the end
Manchester clubs games away from home
Last minute goal scored by WBA
low point of the season on 00:35 - May 8 with 2124 viewsAquinas

Gomis.
low point of the season on 09:28 - May 8 with 2009 viewsDewi1jack

Definitely the board;

Hanging on too long to get rid of Beattie / KO'l and tell GM to get proper staff in.
Not getting a manager in quickly enough once the decision to 'let go' had been taken
The disgraceful, sly, deceitful way they've gone about trying to make their money
Having no faith, respect or trust in the Trust members or SD
Allowing certain players far too much say in the running of the football side.
Watford, Norwich, Oxford away- abject fuggin surrender
Ballmuff, Fester home the same.

It's the sly way they have gone about trying to sell their shares that got me .
I fully understand why they would sell and if we're all honest about it, so would we if we were in the same situation.
But, there's a decent way (openness, respectfully for your partners and honesty) and there's the way it's been done.
At one point, the thought of us being relegated would be excellent if it screwed the share sales up crossed my mind.
Me wanting the club I love to fail dramatically is a very low point as far as football goes (there's far lower in real life!)
It appears that Guido our guide has been pooped on from a great height as well.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

low point of the season on 09:29 - May 8 with 2006 viewsSwaneeRiver

Sunderland, Bournemouth, Stoke,( Home)
Watford, Leicester, Newcastle and of course Oxford (away)
Apart from victories against Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham, Liverpool, Man U and Everton and nearly beating Chelsea away first match (when none of us expected them to have such a bad season) the highlight was Monk being relieved of his duties. If we'd waited a month we'd be relegated now IMO
[Post edited 8 May 2016 9:33]
low point of the season on 09:46 - May 8 with 1964 viewsPhaedrus

low point of the season on 22:04 - May 7 by Watchman

The utterly classless behaviour and attitudes of the 'gutless wingeing malcontents on this' board.
Special mention must go to ARQS around the time of the Sunderland game. He should change his avatar either to a white flag or a bowl of jelly.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 9:50]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

low point of the season on 09:50 - May 8 with 1950 viewskarnataka

First 2 weeks of January. At the end of 2015, we'd picked up 5 points in 3 games and seemed to have weathered the storm of Monk's departure and all the off-field crap that was happening. Then we lost at ManU and Oxford followed by that utterly depressing home defeat to Sunderland when it seemed that absolutely nothing was going for us. At that point, I started to believe we could go down. Didn't help that my wife went into hospital on the morning of the Sunderland game which was depressing enough.
low point of the season on 10:19 - May 8 with 1906 viewsswan65split

Oxford and Palace away , and Shelveys contribution, or rather lack of it.
Today I am Happy , and pleased that the TwQQ, will probably be in the Championship next season, and looking forward to his next bit of manufactured movement to try and get a move back to the Premiership.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024